The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 27

To be fair, I don’t think the girls minded that I was trying less and less. Now that I didn’t have my shorts on, the teasing got even more overt. I didn’t really know who was participating or not since my eyes were closed. At least a few of the girls ended up grabbing me and giving me a feel, and I heard more than one happy hum through the water as fingers stroked me briefly.

The game ended when Cassidy ducked under the water and took me into her mouth for a moment. I immediately opened my eyes in surprise and looked down to see her violet hair floating around her like a mermaid as she slowly pulled her lips from my cock.

“Cheat!” Ami called. “No peeking.”

“Hey, I’ve got a good reason,” I said. “I’m currently being molested.”

Wanda swam a little closer to me and snorted. “I think the game might be over,” she said.

Cassidy surfaced, and the girls razzed her good-naturedly for taking advantage of having her fiance on the trip. Cassidy made a guilty face and apologized. “Sorry, ladies. I couldn’t help it. When I see him, ah, awake like that I can’t help myself sometimes.”

“Yeah, well I could use some help like that,” Zenya giggled.

“You should get Robbie to give you a massage then,” Wanda said. “He did me earlier and it was great.”

“Massage?” Zenya raised an eyebrow at me, and the other girls also made appreciative noises.

“Hey now, he’s not a rack of ribs, ladies,” Cassidy grinned. “But I think we can come to a compromise.”

Wanda ended up wanting to dry off, so while she got up out of the lake completely, Cassidy directed Ami, Zenya and Leia to sit on the back porch of the houseboat and dangle their feet into the water. Cassidy joined them.

“Any chance I can get my suit back?” I asked with a smirk of chagrin, still in the lake.

“Yes, but you don’t need it yet,” Cassidy grinned. “Here’s the compromise, ladies. Foot massages for everyone, but tops off. Pay the man.” Cassidy reached behind herself and undid the string of her bikini top, revealing her wonderful boobs and setting the top on the porch next to her. She watched my reaction as she did it, checking to make sure I was OK with it, and I found that I was. Zenya, Ami and Leia had all been pleasant and friendly—maybe even a little over-friendly with me, but it was welcome—so I didn’t feel some sort of way about Cassidy exposing herself in front of them.

Ami was already topless, so she just wiggled her chest a little as she preened under the late afternoon sun. “I think that means I go first, right?”

“Sure,” I said with a smile as I swam over to her. Treading water and massaging feet was something I needed to figure out, but soon learned that as long as Ami kept a firm seat on the deck I could keep myself afloat with just my legs and holding her feet.

I tried my best not to stare as Zenya shrugged and started taking off her own top. Leia hesitated a moment longer, but Cassidy patted her hand and winked at her to encourage her, and she shrugged and stripped off her bikini top as well.

“Oh my God, Zen,” Ami said, looking at the curvier woman’s chest. “They are amazing.”

“Come on, they aren’t as nice as yours,” Zenya said, rolling her eyes.

“Are you kidding me?” Ami asked. She cupped her own tits and gave them a squeeze, then reached out and felt Zenya’s as well. “We’re basically the same size, but yours are all natural.”

“Yeah, but yours stay perkier,” Zenya said. “Mine are starting to kind of sag a bit.”

“That’s natural,” Cassidy said. “They look great. And your nipples are cute as hell.”

Zenya blushed and shook her head at the compliments. Her breasts were large, and heavy enough that they fell off to the side as she lounged back slightly. Her areolas with a soft, almost peachy colour and her nipples were the types that had little dimples in them—not quite the mythical ‘innies’ that parts of the pornier parts of the internet made a big deal of, but very cute.

Leia, on the other hand, had the smallest breasts of the group, though she wasn’t as small as Terra or Ginnie. Hers were cute little peaches with soft pink areolas and pointy little nipples that suited her chest and torso.

The girls started chatting about their experiences and work, and I mostly focused on my task at hand but threw in enough comments that I stayed engaged. Ami closed her eyes as I rubbed her feet and up her long calves, smiling into the warm sun as I worked my fingers over her. Then I moved down the row to Zenya, and she giggled a lot until I realized I just wasn’t going to be able to touch the soft arch of her foot and stuck to the heels, ankles and calves. It was particularly fun massaging her because I could look up at her chest without seeming like I was staring, and every once in a while I could just brush the tip of a finger along the bridge of her foot and she would shift and her tits would jiggle. Each time she’d give me a faux-dirty look, much more silly than serious.

Leia was the opposite of Zenya and almost melted in my hands as I started working her feet. “Oh,” she groaned just a few moments after I started. “Oh, yeah that’s good,” she said, and slowly laid down on her back so I could barely even see her torso. I could definitely still feel her responses as she wriggled her toes a bit and hummed her happiness.

“Woman down,” Ami laughed.

“Cassidy,” Leia laughed softly. “How do I find a guy like this? Tall, cute, a nice looking dick and a magic set of hands?”

“Just gotta do like I did,” Cassidy said, beaming at me. “Fall in love with your best friend.”

I smiled back at her, but felt a pinch in my heart. I don’t think she noticed.

* * *