The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 28

“Oh, gaaawd,” Leia groaned as I drove my thumbs into both of her arches.

“Girl, are you into feet or something?” Zenya asked. “Cause I know some guys who would pay a fucking mint for a video of a girl like you orgasming just from getting her feet rubbed.”

This made all four of the girls giggle together.

“I don’t think I’ve ever had a foot rub like this,” Leia said. “Fuck. Robbie, how are you doing that?”

“I’m feeling a little cheated here,” Ami smirked.

“I don’t know,” I said truthfully. “You’re just really receptive to it, I guess? I’m not doing anything different.”

“Well, fuck, just keep going,” Leia said.

So I did, glancing at Cassidy. She was watching Leia, watching the other girl’s face, but glanced back at me quickly and grinned with another one of those playful smiles. Zenya was also watching Leia out of the corner of her eye, trying not to look like she was staring at her friend.

“Uuuuuugh,” Leia moaned wordlessly. Then she fished around and took Cassidy’s hand in hers and opened one eye. “Cass, this is so fucking inappropriate but your fiance is about to legit give me an orgasm by rubbing my feet. I really hope that’s OK.”

This made Zenya snort softly, and my eyes went wide—I knew she was enjoying this, but damn!

“Fuck, get it, girl,” Cassidy said, smiling from her to me and back.

“It’s been so long,” Leia panted. Her toes were slowly circling and uncurling, her otherwise supple and relaxed in my grip.

“Since what?” Leia gasped.

“Since she had an orgasm from a guy,” Zenya smirked, filling in for her friend. “We talked about it on the road trip down. Leia’s only been fingerpainting for release lately.”

“Oh girl,” Cassidy smirked, leaning back until she was curled up next to Leia, who was still on her back. “How long’s it been?”

“Eight?” Leia gasped. “No, nine months.”

I kept working her feet, not changing what I was doing because it seemed like she was on her home stretch.

“Well, Robbie’s got you,” Cassidy said, her voice low as she spoke into Leia’s ear. “His big hands will get you there. Just focus on his hands, and the way they feel. How your whole body is tingling. How you feel that juicy warmth deep inside, fuzzing up your brain and making your knees weak, but at the same time making your nipples hard and your clit get sensitive.”

“Damn, girl,” Ami said quietly. “You ever think of narrating an erotic book or something?”

Cassidy smirked across at Ami, then leaned closer to Leia and blew a cold stream of air over her bare nipples.

“Shhhhhhhhiiit,” Leia groaned.

I pressed my thumbs between her toes, scratching the bottom of her soles lightly with my fingernails as I did it.

“Just think of those hands,” Cassidy murmured to Leia. “Think of those amazing hands sliding up your body, up your sexy thighs and ass. Up your sides, and over your breasts, and over your neck. Do you want him to stop there? Do you want him to choke you with his big hands as you come for him?”

“Huh, huh,” Leia gasped, her body starting to rock, her ass flexing as her pelvis raised and lowered slightly, humping at the air. If her bikini bottoms hadn’t still been wet from the lake I had no doubt she’d be showing a wet spot now.

“Or maybe higher, wrapping his fingers in your hair, pulling it back,” Cassidy continued. “Or how about one of each? One of those big hands clasped around your neck, warm and rough and smooth all at once. He’s letting you breathe, but he squeezes to remind you it’s because he lets you. The other in your hair, pulling hard to lift your chin so he can kiss you hard. And of course, with you like that, his big cock is stretching you—”

“Hooooowwowowow,” Leia shuddered, her toes curling hard and her legs flexing as she started to come. I kept massaging her feet through it, wondering if I could extend it with the right touches.

“Daaaaamn, I can’t believe it worked,” Zenya said quietly.

Cassidy grinned, but her eyes were on me. She was adoring me, showing me her focus wasn’t on the beautiful girl half-naked lying next to her. It was me.

Leia exhaled heavily, and I stopped massaging her.

“Can I sign up for a second round? I feel like I’ve been cheated,” Ami laughed.

“You know the price,” Cassidy smiled, sitting up. “One piece of clothing, one foot massage.”

“Well, I don’t think I’m drunk enough for that,” Ami giggled.

Leia sat up slowly, blinking, and ran her hands through her hair. “Damn. Fuck. Wow,” she said, grinning with that ‘just fucked’ look. She turned to Cassidy and pecked her on the lips. “That might have been the best sexual experience I’ve had in two years,” she said. “I don’t even know how to thank you for that.”

“Well, a kiss is a good start,” Cassidy grinned. “But I think Robbie’s earned one, too.”

“Definitely,” Leia grinned. “Do you mind?”

“Girl, we just made you come your brains out,” Cassidy grinned. “You can kiss my Fiance. Tongue and everything.”

Leia slipped herself off the side of the porch and closed with me quickly, her naked chest pressing to mine as she kissed me hungrily, slipping her tongue into my mouth. I kissed her back, half able to see that Cassidy was watching me with a wide grin.

It was weird. This wasn’t a friendly kiss, or even just a little tease. This was tongues on teeth, tits on chest, and one arm wrapped around the back of my neck to keep us pulled together. My cock was hard and pressed between our stomachs. This was a lover’s kiss, and it felt fucking good and hot, and wrong and perverted.

The kiss ended, and Leia looked at me with a sort of confused expression for a moment as her eyes locked with mine.

“Damn,” she said finally, shaking her head. “Cass, I don’t know what to say. You’ve got the full package in this one.”

“I know,” Cassidy grinned.

“Thanks,” I said.

“No, fuck,” Leia sighed. “Thank you.” She kissed me again, light and with no tongue this time, and then went back to the ladder and climbed up onto deck again. “Alright, I need—I don’t even know. A drink, a smoke, something.”

She wandered into the lounge of the houseboat through the sliding door, and Zenya snorted and pulled her top back on before grabbing Leia’s. “I’ll make sure she’s OK,” she said. “And nice performance, Robbie.”

“Thanks,” I said.

“So, what do you think?” Cassidy asked me. “Have fun giving a girl an orgasm through her feet?”

“What do you think?” I laughed. I grabbed her feet and gave a little tug, making her panic for a second.

“Robbie, noooo. I’m almost dry,” she laughed.

“Bitch, your fiance just made a girl orgasm and got his soul sucked out by that kiss,” Ami said. “If you’re not going to get in the water and give him some relief, I just might.”

“Do you want to?” Cassidy asked the beautiful Chinese woman.

* * *