The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 29

Ami hesitated for a long moment, then laughed to cover it up. “I’m not that crazy, or tipsy.”

“But you do want to watch if I do it,” Cassidy said, a sly grin crossing her lips.

Ami bit her lower lip in a grin. “Maybe,” she said softly.

“OK,” Cassidy said, and was about to slip back into the water with me.

“Hold on,” I said. “How exactly are you planning to give me relief?”

Cassidy looked down at my cock. From the angle they were both sitting they could see the obvious pale rod in the water of the lake. “I was thinking of maybe trying that thing we did at the pool our senior year? End of year party?”

I smiled warmly at the memory for a moment, then shook my head. “No, no. Remember the rule right now?”

Cassidy’s brow knotted in confusion for a moment, and then her eyes went wide. “Oh, fuck. OK. Sorry, Ami—no show for now.”

“Why, what’s ‘the rule right now,’?” Ami asked.

“Cassidy is currently on a strict no-penetration order right now,” I said.

“Wait, wait, wait,” Ami said. “So you’re telling me that you’ve had four sets of tits in your face, got felt up a bunch, and then gave a gorgeous half-naked girl an orgasm through her feet and then got made out with, and you have the willpower to say no to sex?”

I mentally ticked off everything that had been happening. “Yes,” I said. “That’s right.”

“OK, for real, do you have a brother? Or like, a really close cousin who is just like you?” Ami asked.

Cassidy laughed, and I grinned with a bit of a blush. “He’s just got a sister,” Cassidy said. “But she is a lesbian if that’s any consolation.”

“A lesbian in a happy relationship, last I heard,” I corrected Cassidy.

“True. We haven’t met the girlfriend yet though,” Cassidy countered. “Who knows, maybe she’s a bitch? Maybe Ami’s her soul mate waiting to happen.”

“I don’t think so,” Ami smirked. “I’m Bi-flexible at best. I like big anime titties, but I don’t think I could date another woman at all.”

Cassidy sighed dramatically. “Well, your loss I guess.”

“Can I have my swimsuit now?” I asked.

“I dunno,” Ami said. “I think the gals would be very happy if you just walked around like that for the rest of the week.”

“Harrharrharr,” I deadpanned.

Cassidy handed me my trunks, and I struggled into them before getting out of the water. My bulge was obvious, and both women were watching it.

“Hey, my eyes are up here,” I chuckled.

“Oh, we know,” Ami said, not moving her eyes from my cock bulge.

“We’re just distracted by your wonderful assets, Tiger,” Cassidy smirked.

I rolled my eyes. “Come here, you,” I said, offering Cassidy a hand up. She stood and I pulled her to me, hugging her tight and tilting her chin up to kiss her.

“Oh, sure,” Ami said as we made out softly in front of her. “Just rub it in, why don’t you?”

So I did, moving closer to Ami and then lowering Cassidy down slowly until her head was pretty much laying in Ami’s lap.

“You two are crazy,” Ami laughed.

I ended the kiss and grinned at her, then took a chance and licked one of her nipples and winked. “Yeah, we probably are,” I said.

This just got another grin out of her.

I ended up standing back up and helping Cassidy put her bikini top back on, taking pleasure in getting it sitting right on her bust as she smiled and let me both fondle and preen her a little bit, running my fingers through her hair to fluff it to life a bit and move it into the style she liked.

Ami ended up heading up the stairs to the top deck, while Cassidy and I diverted into the boat to stop in our room for new drinks. While we were in there we both decided to change, and I took a moment to once again enjoy the sight of my fiance naked and dressing. Once we were both in casual shorts and shirts, we headed back up with a couple of beers each.

The rest of the late afternoon slid by. I posted up on one of the Adirondack chairs with JC, and we chatted about nothing for a while as the ladies did the same around us. The music was blasting, and every once in a while another boat would poke its nose into our chosen cove but see we had an obvious party going and ease back out again, looking for their own privacy. It was kind of strange, watching the differences between how all the women moved around each other.

I didn’t think they were getting cliquey or anything, but I could tell some just gravitated more towards certain people. Cattie and Heather were natural extroverts but had very different styles of communication. Both were also topless. Wanda had gone back to chatting with Heels, and Leia had joined them. Zenya seemed to flit between groups, as did Cassidy, while Ami didn’t seem to care about groups at all and was happy just sunning herself topless in the last rays of the day.

Eventually, Becca came around and let JC and I know we were just going to stay where we were for the night, though we would separate the boats a bit before anchoring down for the night. Then she took me up on my ‘helpfulness’ offer and had me go preheat the ovens in both boats—she had two big frozen lasagnas to heat up for dinner, one vegan and one not.

She joined me down in the Singles Boat kitchen, and we started working on putting together a big caesar salad as well. She’d changed from her bikini into a simple white spaghetti-strap tank top and tight blue jeans, a nude-coloured bra showing around the strap and bust of the shirt.

“So,” Becca said with a little smirk as we were both working. “I hear that you might have stolen the virtue of one of the Single Ladies on our trip.”

I snorted. “Uh, you could maybe call it that,” I admitted. “I don’t know if I’d call a foot massage ‘stealing her virtue’ though.”

Becca laughed softly and turned to me. “Seriously, did you give Leia an orgasm just by massaging her feet?”

“Well, Cassidy helped with some well-timed dirty talk,” I said.

Becca shook her head, looking me over.

“What?” I asked.

“I’m just thinking,” she said.

“Alright, what’s on your mind?” I asked.

She went back to the salad. “What’s the deal with you and Cassidy?”

* * *