The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 30

“What do you mean?” I asked Becca.

She chewed the inside of her lip for a second, looking at me out of the corner of her eye. “I’m just getting…. Vibes,” she said.

“You’re going to need to be a little more specific than that,” I said. I was busy working on spreading garlic spread on baguettes to go with the lasagna, so I tried not to give her any looks as I focused on what was in front of me.

“I don’t know, just vibes,” she said. “One second you two are flirty with each other, and other people. The next there’s something else, like you’re in a fight or something. But then you’re all flirty again later, and you’re both super nice no matter what else is going on.”

“It’s complicated,” I said.

“Do you mind un-complicating it?” she asked.

I set down the spatula I was smearing garlic spread with and turned, leaning back on the counter and looking at Becca directly. “Any particular reason why?” I asked.

Becca stopped her work with the salad and leaned her hip against the counter, crossing her arms under her bust. “Because you’re cute and I was having fun flirting with you and her, but I don’t know what the deal is with your relationship and I’d rather not open any doors that shouldn’t be opened. Professional, or flirty professional, is a perfectly fine line to stay at if that’s all there is.”

I took a deep breath and sighed it out, nodding slowly. “Thanks for being direct about it,” I said. “I appreciate that.”

“Care to give me the same courtesy?” she asked.

“Yeah,” I said. “You deserve it, you’ve been great with the trip and even better with Cass. She and I are engaged, and we’ve been together for seven years. There’s a lot of history, and we love each other deeply, and she’s going to be my wife. She’s also asked that we open up our relationship so that I, or we together, can sleep with other people. It’s brand new, and there’s some tension around it.”

Becca slowly nodded, absorbing what I’d said, and I realized we were alike in more than just our directness or management style for events. She didn’t like jumping in without checking how deep the water was either.

“I see,” she finally said, then turned back to the salad and started working. “So have you slept with anyone else yet?”

“I haven’t slept with anyone else, ever, other than her,” I said.

“Are you going to?”

“I—” I sighed again. “She needs me to. And I’d like to, I think. I just haven’t figured it out yet.”

“Because you’re loyal,” Becca filled in the gap for me.

“Yep,” I said.

“Would you want to have sex with me?” Becca asked. “If you’re ready for it on this trip?”

I hadn’t gone back to work with the garlic bread and was still watching her. “Becca, if you were willing, I would be absolutely thrilled, but only once I’m ready for it.”

“OK,” she said and kept working.

“Just, OK?” I asked.

“Mhmm,” she nodded. “You let me know when you’re ready. Until then, we’ll stay flirty-professional. I’m not desperate for it or anything—I just know what I want and what I like, and I think you fit that.”

“Can I ask you for one thing?” I asked her.

“Sure,” she said.

“I’d like to kiss you,” I said, watching her reaction.

She stopped working and glanced at me, nodding quietly. I stepped towards her, putting my hands on her slim waist and standing just behind her. I leaned over and she tilted her neck back, and we kissed softly over her shoulder. It was warm, friendly and comfortable. There was a bit of passion there—nothing like the kiss with Leia, but there and with just a tasteful touch of tongue—and then it was over.

“Thanks,” I said.

“Damn,” Becca sighed.

“What, that bad?” I asked.

“No, that good,” Becca grinned. “You want my suggestion, Robbie? Hurry up and accept your wife wants you to fuck other women. Because after that kiss, I’m excited to see what you can really do.”

That, weirdly enough, stopped the sexual talk between us and we went on like nothing had happened. Outside the sun was setting and the girls (or JC) figured out how to turn on the party lights up on the top deck. Becca and I got all of the dinner together ourselves, just recruiting a couple girls to help carry things up the stairs, and soon dinner was served.

Once Cassidy and I each had a plate, I escorted her away from everyone else a bit. We sat and I told her about the conversation and the kiss with Becca, and she smiled smugly.

“Cass, what was that?” I asked.

“What was what?” she asked, quickly changing to an innocent look.

“You know what,” I said. “That look.”

She got a sheepish grin. “A surprise?”

I took a breath. “Alright, I’ve stumbled into it. What’s this one?”

Cassidy chewed on her lip for a second and then leaned forward, kissing me for a long moment. “It’s called ‘Soul Sucker.’ It’s another upgraded perk. The first tier makes you really good at kissing. The second tier makes people who kiss you more horny. The third tier, the one I got you, well… let’s just say that Leia and Becca both aren’t going to forget the kisses you gave them for a while. It’ll stay on their mind, they might even dream about it.”

“Cassidy!” I hissed. “Cattie kissed me.”

“Oh, shit,” Cass giggled. “I forgot about that. How long was it? The bigger the kiss, the bigger the effect.”

“I don’t know,” I groaned. It had already been a long as fuck day, and a lot had happened. Not to mention my breakdowns blurring the feeling of time. “It was short. Friendly only. When I first told her about us and after the massage.”

“It’ll be fine, Robbie,” Cassidy said. “It’s just a kiss. And it’s affecting me too, by the way. Not the actual kissing—you’ve always been the best kisser for me—but the memory thing. I just keep thinking of kissing you if it’s been longer than maybe ten minutes. Cattie will be fine, she’s busy with—”

“Alright, ladies,” Heather called out loudly, interrupting all the conversations. Most of the girls were already finishing up their dinners and we had barely started. “As self-appointed Game Master for the evening, I say we play a group game when everyone is finished. Spin the bottle, Truth or Kiss! Start thinking up awkward questions to ask each other, and if you don’t want to answer you’ve got to spin the bottle and kiss whoever you land on.”

“Oi vey,” I sighed. “You’ve got to be kidding me.”

Cassidy snorted, and then started giggling.

“Cass,” I said warningly.

“Nothing, nothing,” Cassidy said, waving me off. “I swear I don’t think this one is me or the App. Or, I mean, I don’t think so? You have to admit, it’s kind of funny.”

* * *