The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 31

“I don’t know how I feel about this,” I said

We had gone back down into the houseboat to change into something just a little warmer—the sun had already dipped behind the rockface around the bay, and the sky was a deep purple and blue. The temperature wasn’t supposed to drop too far, but it would fall a little cooler just like any other spot in the desert.

Cassidy pulled her thin sweater over her head and her bust. “Talk to me, Tiger. What’s wrong?”

I sighed and sat on the corner of the bed. “I feel like- I don’t know. Cass, I feel guilty for kissing Becca. And I know you said you wanted me to do these things, but that wasn’t just a peck or a kiss between friends. Becca wants to sleep with me, and I’m attracted to her. It feels wrong.”

Cassidy got on her knees on the bed beside me and hugged me, resting her head on my shoulders. “It’s not, Robbie. It’s not wrong. How would you feel if none of this happened, and I suggested a threesome to you and told you Becca was interested?”

I took a moment to consider that. “I don’t know,” I finally said. “I think I would have been surprised, asked why you wanted a threesome, and then excited. But I don’t know that, I’m just guessing.”

“Oh, Robbie,” Cassidy sighed, and I could hear the soft sob in her voice. “I’m so sorry.”

“I know,” I said, hugging my arm around her and then pulling her around to sit in my lap. She straddled me, and we hugged each other close as she put her forehead on my shoulder and talked into my chest.

“I want this for you, Tiger,” she said. “You know that, right? I want this to be fun for you. I wasn’t exaggerating before, I want you to know what it’s like for a bunch of women to worship you because you deserve it.”

“But that’s why it feels weird,” I said. “All of these tricks you’ve set up, the perks… It feels like it’s wrong.”

“I knew you would worry about that,” Cassidy said. We were both talking quietly the whole time, still aware that anyone could be out in the hallway and overhear us, but now Cassidy was whispering. “That’s why I only picked perks that enhance you and don’t change how people would think. Nothing that happens this week is going to be something that anyone doesn’t want to have happen, OK? Anyone who gets frisky has their full faculties—well, OK, some of them might be drunk and we’ll have to call that by ear, but the App isn’t taking away anyone’s ability to say No.”

I sighed, holding her to me, and then nodded. “I think I can handle that. I think, if it’s something they actually want, I can enjoy it.”

“Thank you for trying,” Cassidy said, squeezing me. “But there’s something else, isn’t there?”

I nodded.

“It’s me kissing the others,” Cassidy guessed.

“I don’t know how I’m going to react, Cass,” I said. “Part of me, the really horny part, wants to see you making out with any of them. I’m still having a bit of a time even wrapping my head around you being bi. But the other part of me, the part that—” I stopped, not wanting to say it to her.

“The part that’s mad,” Cassidy said.

“The part that’s mad,” I agreed. “That part doesn’t want you anywhere near them.”

“I get it,” Cassidy said. “This is my fault. Cattie was right earlier, I was a real bitch springing this on you. God, she should slap me all over again. I didn’t give you any time to really process this, Robbie, and I’m so sorry for that now, too. But we’re here. If you don’t want us to play that stupid game, then we don’t play. But if we do play, what if we make a plan? We’ll sit next to each other, and if I need to kiss anyone then you’re in control. You just squeeze my hand when you want it to stop, or if you want it to just be a quick peck. And I won’t do anything other than kisses, because I’m yours, Robbie.”

Something felt good about Cassidy offering me control like that. It was hard to even put into thought, but it was this combination of a kernel of mutual trust and a more primal feeling of ownership over her.

“OK,” I said. “OK.” I pulled her away from me a bit by her shoulders and kissed her firmly.

We both finished changing and were a couple of the last people up onto the top deck—most of the girls had gone down to change before the party continued. Up on the deck, Heather had gotten to work clearing space on the Singles Boat and now there was a big open sitting area and the women were all in a rough circle sitting on the faux grass carpeting. I led Cassidy, hand in hand, over to an open space and ended up sitting beside Wanda on my other side, while Cassidy was next to Ginny.

Leia and Zenya were the last to come back from changing, scampering up the stairs both wearing thin zip-up hoodies and cotton shorts over the wide hips and butts.

“Alright, this is our bottle,” Heather proclaimed. She was sitting almost directly across the circle from me and Cassidy, with Cattie next to her. Cattie had finally, I assumed, been allowed to put on a top again and was wearing a cute black baseball tee and leggings. Heather held up an empty vodka bottle and shook it around. “The rules are simple. You spin the bottle, and you ask whoever it lands on a potentially embarrassing question. If you get asked, you can either answer the question truthfully, or you can refuse and spin the bottle to see who you have to kiss. If you get caught in a lie, you need to strip naked and jump in the lake.”

Everyone seemed to be on a decent buzz from an afternoon of drinking, and most were nursing new drinks as well, so there weren’t any questions or complaints.

“Great,” Heather smirked. She set the bottle down and gave it a hefty spin, and it rattled around in the circle before coming to a stop.

* * *