The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 32

The first ten or so spins of the bottle felt more like some sort of a sorority ‘get to know you’ party than anything else. I could see that JC, sitting over near Terra was feeling similarly. Then Heather got the bottle back after answering that she was waxed under her bikini bottom, and I saw the little smirk on her face and knew she had some sort of a plan.

She spun again, and the bottle stopped on Ginnie. “Hmmm,” Heather acted it up, tapping her finger on her puffy lips. “Ginnie. What’s the horniest thing you’ve ever done?”

Ginnie burst out laughing in surprise. “Um, well, other than for my OnlyFans?”

“That’s content,” Heather waved it away. “In your personal life.”

“Oh, that’s easy,” Ginnie grinned. “I was on a dry spell and was working as a receptionist at my Dad’s garage. He was out for the day, so when I took my lunch break I locked myself in his office fucked myself silly with a wrench until I was about to squirt, and I realized I didn’t want to leave a mess so I squirted into his garbage can. I had to bring the wrench and the garbage bag with my juices out to the dumpster without getting caught. But it was worth it ’cause I came so fucking hard!”

This got everyone laughing as Ginnie hammed up her story a bit, then she spun the bottle and landed on Zenya. The big busted woman was asked how much she’s been offered to show her tits for content, since she was a non-nude model, and she admitted she’d been offered up to $10,000 for a video of her sucking her own nipple, which she turned down.

“OK, but can you actually do that?” Heather challenged her.

“Oh, for sure,” Zenya laughed and hefted one of her boobs in her sweater, leaning her head down and sticking her tongue out and playing it across the fabric. “And that’s with a bra on!”

Zenya spun to Heels and asked the Pakistani woman where she preferred guys to cum. Heels grinned and darkened a little, the first time I’d seen her blush, and said she preferred to swallow. Then Wanda interrupted. “Hold on!” she said. “I call liar. I know for a fact that you’ve told your Exes you prefer them to cum on your face.”

The whole group went, ‘Ooooooh,’ and Heels looked surprised. “Yeah, I tell them that so that they don’t think I’m a big cum hungry slut,” Heels said. “What do you think I do with the cum once they’ve given me a facial?”

This got more nervous giggling and laughing from the group, and I couldn’t help but imagine what Heels looked like with her dark, warm skin splattered with pearly streaks of cum as she licked it from her lips. Heels was let off with a finger wag and a lot of playful ‘One more strike and you’re out!’ jeers, then she spun and landed on Becca.

“Who on this trip would you most want to hook up with for one wild night of passion?” Heels asked her.

Becca blushed hard, her cherub face turning a hot pink as she buried herself in her drink for a moment. “Kiss!” she declared, and Heels slid the bottle over to her as the group jeered and catcalled the blonde. Becca sighed and shook her head with a smile, then spun the bottle. It landed on Sherry, Cattie’s little sister.

Sherry’s eyes got big and her mouth dropped open in surprise, and Ginnie nudged and left in the spot next to her. Becca knee-walked over and took Sherry’s face in her hands and planted a big, wet but overly-silly kiss on the younger woman.

“Mwah!” Becca said, pulling away.

“Best I ever had!” Sherry laughed.

“Really?” Becca asked. “That’s not even the best I’ve had today.”

This got all the girls worked up, many of them trying to get Becca to reveal who she had kissed today, but she just bore it with a smile and said, “Hey, it’s not your turn, it’s my turn.”

The game continued. JC revealed that Terra’s favourite position was doggie style, which she gave him a bunch of silly grief over. Wanda ended up kissing Cattie, which Heather watched with a big happy smirk. Ami, who had put on a long-sleeved crop top, admitted to having never actually slept with another Asian person—she’d grown up in the MidWest and barely known any she would have considered datable while she was younger, and now she lived in a heavily Hispanic area so she tended to date guys she met there. Heather decided to kiss instead of answering her bodycount, and spun right back to Ami. Heather really got into it, and Ami met her enthusiasm until Heather grabbed Ami’s ass, and then Ami ended it with a sardonic smirk and wagging her finger.

The questions started to get even spicier, asking about specific partners or calling for spicy stories, which meant the kisses also started happening more often. Cassidy was asked about her best sexual encounter, and she told the story of the time the both of us had fucked in the library stacks at University and almost got caught by another couple also looking for a place to fuck, and ended up both doing it two rows over from each other. Leia admitted to liking getting her juicy butt spanked in the heat of the moment. Terra took a kiss rather than tell her favourite sexual story, but made it obvious she was just doing it to tease JC for his earlier admission—and she spun to me.

“Nice,” Cassidy grinned, looking from me to Terra and back.

Terra knee-walked through the circle to me and openly asked Cassidy, “This OK?”

“Absolutely,” Cassidy nodded.

I was sitting with my legs crossed, resting with my arms braced behind me, and Terra sat on her knees and leaned in. Instead of kissing me she moved close and whispered, “This OK?”

“Only if it is for you and JC,” I said. “Thank you for asking.”

She smiled and nodded. “It’s fine, we have a deal.” I had to wonder what that meant, but then she leaned in and kissed me.

* * *