The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 33

Terra kissed completely differently from Cassidy, or Becca. Where I was used to Cassidy’s comfortable warmth, familiarity and that constant flicker of desire, and Becca had been confident and serene, but also hungry, Terra was a spitfire. She kissed me hard, running her hand through my hair as she sucked on my bottom lip for a moment and then played her tongue along my upper lip. I returned the passion, pressing back at her and letting our tongues duel for a long moment.

She broke from the kiss, grinning and biting the corner of her lower lip, her eyes sparkling in the party lights. “Damn, Cass,” she said, looking over at Cassidy. “Your boy is an awesome kisser.”

“Always has been,” Cassidy beamed. She’d been holding my hand the whole time Terra had kissed me, and now she looked at me and squeezed reassuringly.

“You’re not so bad yourself,” I smiled at Terra. “Hey JC, if you ever get tired of kissing Terra, just tap me in OK?”

This just made him laugh. “I’ll never get tired of my girl!”

“Good answer, baby,” Terra said, sliding back over to sit next to him and wrapping an arm around his neck into a faux headlock and kissing him.

Now it was my turn since I’d been the Kiss-ee, and when I spun the bottle it rattled and bobbled and then slowed until it pointed to Cattie’s younger sister. “Sherry,” I said, grinning teasingly over at Cattie. “What’s your most embarrassing story about Cattie?”

Cattie was shocked, and looked over at Sherry, “Don’t you dare!”

Sherry giggled happily. “I dunno, sis,” she said. “What’ll you give me to keep my mouth shut?”

“A Favour,” Cattie said.

“A big one?” Sherry countered.

“Medium,” Cattie said.

Sherry made a show of it, then shrugged. “Alright, Kiss!” She spun the bottle and then spun around and ended on Cassidy.

My fiance squeezed my hand once as Sherry grinned that little impish smile of hers and crawled across the circle to the two of us.

Sherry didn’t wait, she just crawled right up and planted a kiss on Cassidy—it was so sudden that Cassidy was actually a little surprised there wasn’t any lead-in. I watched for a long moment. Sherry was a pretty girl; maybe not beautiful like her sister, but cute as hell and after seeing her topless for much of the afternoon I knew she was a sexual little being. When I saw a bit of tongue starting to happen, I squeezed Cassidy’s hand and she immediately pulled away. Sherry made a surprised face, clearly expecting the kiss to go farther.

“Was I that bad?” Sherry asked. “I’m not used to kissing girls. I was just trying to play the game.”

“It was fine, sweetie,” Cassidy said. “You have nice lips.”

“OK,” Sherry said, and gave a smaller smile. She scampered back towards her spot in the circle and Cassidy glanced at me as she picked up the bottle. I felt a little bad that my control had just put some self-doubt into Sherry, but… also I wasn’t. Cassidy was mine.

Cass spun the bottle, and it twisted and whirled for a long moment before coming to a rattling stop pointing right at me.

“Ooooh,” a bunch of the girls crowed. Everyone knew that Cassidy had the inside scoop on anything that could embarrass me.

Cassidy leaned close to me and whispered in my ear. “Just pretend like I’m asking you something embarrassing and go for the kiss, Tiger. I love you.”

“Kiss!” I called out, trying to put a panicked look on my face. The whole circle started laughing, so either I put on a good performance or everyone was tipsy enough not to be able to tell the difference. I quickly spun the bottle and it rounded towards the other side of the circle, spinning to a stop and pointing right at Heather.

She made a face, and as I began to shuffle on my knees over to her she quickly glanced around and her eyes fell on Cattie and she slowly grinned. By the time I was across the circle, Heather turned back to me and said, “I’m calling a substitution since I’m a lesbian and don’t kiss guys.”

“Wait, what?” I asked. “There’s straight girls here who you’re making kiss other girls.”

“Well, no one’s been complaining,” Heather said dismissively.

“Not really fair,” Becca said, “But what are you proposing, Heather?”

“You can kiss Cattie instead,” Heather said.

“What?” Cattie said in surprise.

“Kiss him for me,” Heather said to Cattie, giving her a look.

“I think if it’s a substitution, and Cattie agrees, it should be more than the original,” Cassidy said. “I vote second base.”

That started a brief discussion of what people from different parts of the country considered second base, and it was roundly determined that groping and heavy petting while making out was second base. Heather was arguing against the escalation, saying it was a fair substitution just one-to-one.

I just locked eyes with Cattie as this was all being discussed loudly. She was softly glaring at Heather, then would look at me with a softer gaze and a pensive quirk to her lips, then back behind me at Cassidy.

“Fine,” Cattie said, cutting off the conversation. She looked at Heather. “You want me to substitute, I’ll substitute,” she said, and then she stood up and offered me her hand to stand as well. As I did she hugged me around the neck and pulled me down so she could whisper in my ear. “Are you and Cassidy sure?”

“She is, I’m getting there,” I said. “You don’t have to do this though. I don’t want this to ruin—”

“Just shut up and kiss me, Robbie,” Cattie said.

* * *