The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 34

Cattie took my hand and put one on her ass over her tights and the other on her breast over her shirt. I could immediately tell she didn’t have a bra on under that flimsy t-shirt. I didn’t have time to think too hard about that because then we were kissing.

My hand on her ass squeezed instinctually, my fingers curling just a little into the crack of her bum as I pulled her closer to me. She wrapped her hands around the back of my neck, pulling my head down firmly to keep our lips locked.

Kissing Cattie was a new experience all over again from the others. She was insistent and hungry for it, her chin bumping mine as she worked her lips and our tongues slid and played. She hummed happily into my mouth, and I groaned somewhere in my chest. More than with any of the other women I’d kissed today, my nose filled with the scent of her, a warm almost woody smell I would have put to a men’s body wash except it was cut with a floral overtone.

My hand massaged her tit through her shirt and I could feel her nipple getting hard through it. I slid my other hand up from her ass, and it slipped under her tee and came up her bare side. She nodded a little into the kiss, giving me permission, and I went further, wrapping my fingers around her bare tit and quickly starting to tease her nipple.

The crowd of girls—and JC—were going wild at the kiss. It was a dull roar in my ears of whooping and whistles and catcalls. My world was this kiss for a long moment, and for another moment I was wondering what Cassidy was thinking. What she was feeling, watching this.

I slid my hands from Cattie’s delightful breasts and brought them both down to her ass, palming her firm cheeks and squeezing her again, and then lifting her up. She made a surprised ‘Mmm!’ as I did so, but didn’t break the kiss. Instead, she wrapped her legs around my waist, kissing down at me and arching her body to press her tits against my upper chest.

I took two steps forward, back towards her seat, and slowly lowered us down onto my knees, and then down as I pressed her back to the floor while she clung on to me with her arms and legs. We didn’t break the kiss once. Finally, with a last little spar between our tongues, I pulled away and Cattie and I just grinned at each other in messy happiness as the girls around continued to jeer and catcall.

We’d never hit on each other. She was my fiance’s best friend ever since they met up at a Con two years ago. I’d always had a brief concept of lust for her—she was gorgeous. But never had either of us ever thought we’d share a kiss like that.

I gave her another peck, firm and friendly and quick, re-establishing the boundary. She laughed and nodded, knowing what I meant.

“Wow!” I said, standing up and rubbing at my face. I turned to Cassidy. “Babe, I don’t know if our parents will like it, but that is the kind of kiss I want at the altar.”

This set up a round of giggling and laughing from almost everyone. Heather was clearly faking a smile, and only partially responded to Cattie sitting up and throwing her arms around her girlfriend and whispering to her. On the other side of the circle, Cassidy was laughing so hard she was crying, and it clicked for me that it wasn’t from the laughing.

I quickly crossed the circle and got down, kissing her hard and earnestly. She wrapped her fingers into the hair on the back of my head and fell backwards, pulling me with her as she kissed me fiercely even while giggling into my mouth. She kissed me back, pecking me hard over and over.

“Whats—wrong—?” I asked in between kisses. Everyone was catcalling all over again, seeing me and Cassidy seemingly making out wildly with me on top of her.

“Nothing,” she gasped. “Nothing, Tiger. You said at the altar. I just—you still want to marry me?”

My heart twisted at that moment. I had said that, hadn’t I?

I hadn’t even thought about the wedding. Getting married to Cassidy.

She was trying so hard. I was so focused on the past, on the now, I hadn’t thought about the fact that I was marrying her in six months.

I didn’t answer her. Instead, I wrapped my arms under her and picked us both up, rising to my knees and then my feet. “Sorry, folks,” I said. “I think my fiance and I are out of the game!”

Even more catcalls followed us as Cassidy clung to me happily and I walked us over the bridge to our boat and towards the stairs. I could feel Cassidy gesturing and making faces at the girls over my shoulder, and then she made some thrusting motions with her hips, all of which garnered more laughter from the group. I carried her all the way down the stairs and into the houseboat. The entire way she kissed my neck and cheeks happily.

I sat down on the bed, her now straddling me, and then I fell backwards and she was over top of me, planting little kisses all over my face.

“Cass,” I said.

She kept kissing me.

“Cassidy,” I said, firmer, and she stopped.

“What’s wrong?” she asked me.

I sighed and closed my eyes, wrapping my arms around her again and hugging her down onto me.

“Cassidy, I’m scared,” I said.

“Oh, Robbie,” she sobbed. Maybe we were both a little manic today, flipping emotions on a dime. She held me for a long few minutes, our heartbeats intermingling and our breathing falling into sync. “Talk to me,” she whispered after a while. “I need you to tell me it all. Every bit.”

“I—I don’t know if I can marry you,” I sobbed, taking my turn to break down. “I don’t not want to marry you, but I just—I can’t even think about it. I just don’t know anymore, and that terrifies me.”

And then we cried together for a while, and that little part of me that surfaced every once in a while between bouts of sadness wondered if the others could hear us, and thought we were happily fucking each other’s brains out instead of desperately clinging to each other, hoping this whole thing wasn’t falling apart.

* * *