The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 35

We’d wound down after maybe fifteen minutes, but kept tight hold of each other for a while.

“I’m sorry,” I said quietly. I knew I’d said something so utterly hurtful.

“No,” Cassidy said firmly. “Don’t. You can’t be sorry. Never be sorry for telling me what you’re feeling.” She lifted her head up and looked me in the eyes. “I read about this thing—radical honesty. Some people have had really good success with it. It basically means that we need to dedicate time to check in and be completely honest, no matter what. Even if we think it’s going to hurt, or be hurtful, we need to be totally open.”

I nodded. “OK. That—I can see why that would work. I don’t know if I’m ready to say everything I’m feeling though. It’s all jumbled up in my head and my heart.”

“OK,” she said and laid her head back down on my chest.

“It’s true that I still love you,” I said.

“It’s true that I still love you, too,” she said back.

We were syncing up our breathing again.

“How was the kiss with Sherry?” I asked.

“Nice. Cute,” Cassidy said. “She isn’t bad, but I don’t think she’s into girls. All I could think about was you, though. I was worried, and waiting. I was terrified I would miss you telling me to stop.”

“Thank you for stopping,” I said.

“I love you, and I’m yours,” she said. “I’ll do anything you want.”

I took a deep breath and let it out.

“How was kissing Terra?” Cassidy asked.

“Really nice,” I said. “I kept thinking about how different she was than kissing you, or Becca. I wasn’t joking with JC, I’d be happy to kiss her more if I had the chance, but I wouldn’t ever want to be the reason they broke up.”

“You don’t want to be the cheater,” Cassidy said. It wasn’t a question, wasn’t even really self-accusatory. She said it more as a sad reality that I held myself to that and always had, and she hadn’t.

I just shook my head in response, staying quiet.

“How about Cattie? That kiss was super hot,” Cassidy said.

“I—I don’t know what to say about that. It was, by a lot. But also Cattie is your best friend, and one of my friends. Kissing her felt amazing, and feeling her up—god damn, I can’t believe we did that in front of anyone, let alone at all. If she wasn’t dating Heather, I would… Well, I’d be open to a lot more. But she is with Heather, and even if we aren’t exactly sure about her, I’m still not looking to end relationships and cause rifts.”

“What if I told you I wanted you to sleep with Cattie?” Cassidy asked. “What if I—”

“Stop,” I whispered. “Stop, please.”

She did.

“Robbie, I want to be close to you,” she finally said. “Can we get naked? Is that OK?”

I nodded, and we quickly started stripping off and got under the covers. She lay down on top of me again, her body pressed to mine, skin to skin. I wrapped my arms around her, and she pressed her cheek to my chest.

“Thank you,” she whispered.

“I love you,” I whispered back.

Over time, between the little touches we made, and the subtle shifts, I ended up getting harder between us. “Can I help with that?” Cassidy asked me when she had to move again to make room for my penis.

“You don’t need to,” I said, but she stopped me.

“No, Robbie. I want to. I want to do anything you feel comfortable enough to do,” she said. “I can’t figure out the right words to make this go away, so I need to talk to you in more ways. Can I?”

I nodded, and Cassidy slipped under the covers and settled between my legs in the dark. She started with just her fingertips, tracing them up and down my cock, then slowly transitioned to a soft stroking as she danced her tongue along the shaft. Then the head. Then she was suckling on me, making love to me with her mouth. She slowly worked her way through every trick in her book, teasing me and sending little zaps of pleasure up my spine and into my balls.

“Cassidy,” I groaned, enjoying the leisurely feeling. It was decadent, laying there with her.

She worked me over. After everything that had happened that day, I was weirdly backed up. When had I last gotten off? In my truck? I’d had that unfulfilled blowjob from Cass earlier, plus all of the teasing, and kissing, and topless women, and the massages. Fuck, I gave Leia an orgasm!

I threw the covers off of us, and Cassidy looked up at me with my cock half in her mouth. And I came as we looked at each other. Cass didn’t pull off, instead she started gulping my cum down, and I gave her a gullet full. And she grinned through the whole thing, revelling in doing this for me.

When the last few dribbles were getting sucked out of me, I relaxed my body from the orgasm and she just kept going, making sure she’d gotten everything, and then bathing me with her tongue. She crawled back up my body and playfully opened her mouth, showing me her empty mouth. “All gone,” she whispered playfully. “Feel good?”

“You’re amazing,” I said. “And I feel mellow, now.”

“Good,” she said and hugged herself to me again. “We should probably see what’s going on, but I don’t want to drink any more. Or party. It’s been a long day.”

“OK,” I said. “What if we start a movie out in the lounge? Maybe some of the others will join us.”

“That sounds nice,” she smiled, then pouted. “But also means I have to get dressed again.”

“Probably,” I chuckled.

* * *