The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 36

Cassidy and I got dressed in some comfy clothes—sweatpants for both of us, while I threw on a light sweater and she slipped into a zip-up hoodie without bothering to put on an undershirt or bra. I had a feeling she knew this was going to tease me and I let her have it.

We went out to the loungey living area of the houseboat. The music was still playing up top and there was loud talking. I had to wonder how long the game had kept going after we left, and what we might have missed out on. I checked through the kitchen area quickly while Cassidy turned on the TV and looked through the shitty selection of DVDs that the houseboat was stocked with. I ended up finding a couple of pouches of microwave popcorn in a cupboard, so I started working on those.

“What do you think,” Cassidy asked me. “Space Jam or Dirty Dancing?”

“Space Jam for sure,” I said. If I was remembering correctly, while Dirty Dancing was a fun and sometimes sexy movie, there were also some scenes and characters I didn’t want to think about after the day I had.

“OK,” Cassidy chirped happily and loaded the DVD player with the movie while I opened the steaming bag of popcorn into a big mixing bowl and brought it over to the couch. Cassidy had sat on one side, so I sat in the middle and she immediately leaned into me and handed me the remote as I tucked my arm around her. We hadn’t even gotten our first handfuls of popcorn to our mouths when there was a stampede of feet coming down the stairs just outside the glass doors.

The first woman in was Heels, and she was clearly drunk. Wanda and Heather were right behind her, also looking like they’d had a good time.

“Here you are!” Heels said. “Come here, you’re the only ones that I haven’t made out with.”

Heels was kneeling next to me on the couch before I could even pause the movie and kissed me firmly, slipping in a little tongue. I could taste the alcohol on her breath and, to be quite frank, even if I’d actually responded with anything other than surprise it wouldn’t have been a very good kiss. She pulled away and smacked her lips, wiggling her thick eyebrows at me as I just sort of sat there in shock, and then she was climbing over my lap.

“Last one!” she said, and Cassidy squeaked in her own surprise as she was grabbed and kissed as well.

“Stop,” Cassidy said, pushing Heels away.

“That’s it, that’s everyone,” Heels said, not caring as she stumbled to her feet and stood grinning in the middle of the living room. “I have officially kissed every person on this trip, and it was great.” Then she let out what might have been one of the loudest, most resonant belches I had ever heard. Calling it a ‘burp’ would have been an injustice to the sheer amount of volume she produced. Heels smacked her lips again afterwards, blinking tiredly. “OK, bedtime.”

“Jesus Christ, Baheela,” Wanda said, shaking her head. “Alright, let’s get you tucked away.”

Meanwhile, Cassidy was clutching my arm and whispering to me quietly, “Robbie, I’m so sorry. I didn’t—I tried to stop her—”

“It’s OK,” I whispered back quietly, taking her hand and squeezing it softly. “I know.”

“Hey, what are you guys watching?” Wanda asked us as she led Heels towards the bedrooms.

“Space Jam,” I said. “You’re welcome to join us if you want.”

“I will! I love that movie,” she said. “Be right back.”

Heather was shaking her head with a wry smirk watching Wanda walk off with Heels, then turned to me and Cassidy. “I thought you two were getting in some private time. Don’t tell me you’re finished already.”

The implication was obvious. “Actually,” Cassidy said. “Considering the long day we had, we purposefully went quick. But once you’re with someone for long enough that really knows you and gets you, quick can be just as satisfying as long.”

“Oh, honey,” Heather said, shaking her head. “Real satisfaction takes work, talent and effort. And certain gifts.” She stuck out her tongue, which I had to admit was particularly long as she touched the bottom of her chin with it.

Cassidy snorted and raised her hand in mine, kissing the back of my hand. “Well, it’s a good thing I’m marrying the most gifted, talented, hard-working man I’ve ever met.”

Heather looked like she was going to retort again, but was cut off by Cattie coming down the stairs outside, followed by JC and Terra.

“Hey hon,” Cattie smiled, oblivious to the sparring that had been going on. She stepped up to Heather and wrapped an arm around her waist, smiling sweetly up at her taller girlfriend with that sort of end-of-night, glazed-over expression of someone who had definitely had a nice, simmering day of drinking.

Heather took her opportunity to show off, I assumed, and she grabbed Cattie by the ass and pulled her closer, starting to make out with her right there. Cattie went with it, pressing her tits against Heather’s even larger chest.

“On that note, I think we’re going to our room,” JC said, eyeing up the lesbian kiss.

Terra laughed, and so did Cassidy and I. “How come you don’t kiss me like that, Juan Carlos?” Terra asked her boyfriend.

“Cause I don’t have the boobs for you to push against,” he said. “If I had tits like that I’d squeeze you with them all the time.”

Terra acted shocked and slapped his ass. “Naughty boy!”

“Oooh, yeah, can I have another Mami?” JC laughed, and when Terra pretended to bring her hand way back to smack him even harder he laughed and scampered down towards the room.

Terra laughed, shaking her head and rolling her eyes at her boyfriend’s antics. She stepped over to Cass and I. “You two may want to turn up the volume a bit,” she said. “We’ll try not to be too loud.”

“Worst comes to worst, we’ll figure something out,” I said and Cassidy grinned with me. “Have fun.”

“Thanks,” Terra smiled, then she surprised me by leaning down and kissing me on the lips softly, then kissed Cassidy on the forehead. “Good night you two.”

“Good night,” Cassidy smiled.

At some point in the brief exchange with Terra, Heather must have dragged Cattie towards their room, so when Terra left it was just Cassidy and I again.

“She likes you,” Cassidy smiled.

“I like her, too,” I said. “Her and JC seem like good people to make friends with.”

“No, I mean she’s got a crush on you,” Cassidy clarified. “If she didn’t, she wouldn’t have kissed you on the lips.”

“Well, it’s not going any further than that,” I said. “I’m not—”

“I know, Tiger,” Cassidy said. “I know. And it doesn’t need to be a thing with her. Just accept that a beautiful woman like her is attracted to you, and you can be attracted to her, too.”

“It is nice,” I admitted. “I’m not used to thinking that way. Like, obviously I could objectively judge if I saw someone attractive, but I never spent time thinking about being attracted to them, or them to me.”

“And that’s just one of the many, many, many reasons I love you, and don’t deserve you,” Cassidy said a little sadly.

I wanted to say something for her, but a door burst open and JC jogged back down the hallway in just a towel. “Dude, I totally forgot. Becca asked me to move the boats a little ways from each other for the night because we aren’t supposed to stay moored together overnight without anyone awake. Could you…?”

“Yeah, I got it,” I said, flashing him a smile. “Go show that gorgeous woman of yours a good time.”

“Thanks, dude,” he grinned and headed back to his room.

“I’ll be right back,” I said, kissing Cassidy quickly and standing up. “Don’t start the movie without me.”

“OK,” she smiled. “I love you.”

“Love you, too,” I said, meaning it.

* * *