The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 37

Detaching the boats from each other wasn’t hard work, it was just a little time-consuming. I had to undo the ropes mooring us together at the front and back, then stow away the ramp connecting the two top decks and undo the ropes there. Then I had to power up the boat motor, raise the anchor and slowly pilot the boat about twenty-five feet away and lower the anchor again.

I also took the time to check the fuel for the generator that was running in the hold of the boat, making sure we weren’t going to wake up to nothing working—all of the women had photo shoots planned for the morning, so being powerless would have been a disaster in the making. We were good though, so I powered down the engine and headed back down.

Cassidy was still in her spot, but Wanda had come back out and was lounging on the other end of the couch. She’d pulled her blonde hair up into a messy bun and wiped off what little makeup she’d been wearing. Wanda was a pretty girl even without makeup, though she was definitely an artist at making her apple cheeks more prominent—stripped down like this she looked more girl next door than the all-American midwest apple pie beauty queen. She’d also changed her top.

“Wow, really?” I laughed, sliding the door closed and latching it. “I’m impressed.”

“I might have brought the costume to shoot in,” Wanda smiled. “I’ve got the ears and shorts with a bunny tail to go with it, but I figured this was enough.” She was wearing the jersey of the Tune Squad from the movie, and in the delightful crop top version.

“Come on, Tiger,” Cassidy said, patting the seat between her and Wanda. “Let’s get this show on the road. The animals are starting to get restless.” That was when I noticed the noises coming softly from the back end of the houseboat.

I settled in, offering Wanda some of the popcorn and she accepted. Cassidy snuggled up to me again and started the movie, and during the opening scene Wanda shifted closer to me and leaned over to Cassidy. “Do you mind if I snuggle a bit, too?”

“Robbie’s a bit of a furnace, and gives good snuggle,” Cassidy said. “Go for it.”

So that was how I ended up with my arms around two beautiful women watching a kid’s movie for the nostalgia.

We were about halfway through the movie, and had turned up the volume twice early on to drown out the noises, when Cassidy sat up and stretched, then turned to me. “Tiger, could you give me a quick shoulder massage?”

“Sure,” I said, sitting up and little.

Cassidy slid up onto my lap and unzipped her hoody, then looked to Wanda. “You don’t mind, do you hon?”

“Not at all,” Wanda said. “Especially if I can get one too. This afternoon was amazing. You’ve got fantastic hands, Robbie.”

“Thanks,” I said.

“You can go right after me,” Cassidy nodded with a smile, then didn’t just lower her hoody but slipped it off completely and set it on the seat beside us.

Wanda’s eyes went a little wider, but with a soft smile. “Damn, girl. I wish I had boobs like yours, they’re so pretty.”

“Thanks,” Cassidy grinned. “But I kind of wish I had your ass. You must work so hard at it.”

“Yeah, but it’s genetics, too. Ten years from now I’m going to end up looking like a Pixar Mom, though.”

“Well, Leia has Pixar Mom proportions now and she still makes it look hot,” Cass giggled.

“True!” Wanda laughed.

I set to work giving Cassidy a shoulder massage, working her neck and shoulders, then slowly down her back until I was working her lower back. We went quiet as I did this, enjoying the movie, except for Cassidy occasionally groaning in appreciation. The feeling of Cassidy responding under my fingertips was comfortable and familiar. I’d touched her a thousand times and more like this, and Wanda sitting next to us and splitting her attention between the move and Cassidy felt strangely blended into those feelings. It wasn’t weird because we didn’t make it weird.

Eventually, I was finished with Cassidy’s back and I pulled her back against me and hugged her, kissing her cheek. “Good?” I asked.

“Mhmm,” she nodded, loose and mellow against me. She slid from my lap and pulled on her sweater but didn’t zip it up, leaving a bare strip of her sternum and stomach but covering her nipples and most of her boobs. “Thanks, Tiger.”

I leaned over and kissed her softly, and Cassidy cupped my cheek for a long moment as we both enjoyed the touch. “OK,” I finally said, turning to Wanda. “Still want your turn?”

“God, yes,” Wanda grinned. “That looked so relaxing.” She sat up and shifted onto my lap like Cassidy, though Wanda’s bigger ass immediately reminded me that she wasn’t Cassidy, and I was currently half-hard in my sweats.

“Sorry,” I said as she sat down on the hardness.

“It’s OK,’ she said. “I don’t mind, and I can’t blame you. Cassidy is a very pretty woman.”

I slowly slid my hand up from Wanda’s lower back, feeling her warm and smooth skin, and up under her shit where I was surprised to find she wasn’t wearing a bra. I began my massage, enjoying the feel of her all over again since earlier in the afternoon. Sitting here in the living room, with Cassidy curled up on the seat next to me, almost felt more intimate than with the sunscreen out on the top deck.

I played with Wanda a bit, tracing patterns across her smooth, pale skin in between firmer massage motions. Glancing at Cassidy, I saw she was smiling broadly as she did the same as Wanda had been doing, swapping her attention between the movie and the massage. I had this desire to lean forward and kiss Wanda’s back, to feel her skin against my lips, but I resisted. Still, Wanda was breathing deeply and happily groaning, shifting every once in a while as my cock pressed into her ass and thighs.

She surprised me when she turned to Cassidy and asked, “Do you mind?”

* * *