The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 38

I wasn’t sure what Wanda was referring to, but Cassidy nodded confidently. Then Wanda pulled off her shirt entirely, giving me more easy access to her shoulders and neck.

“Do whatever,” she said, smiling back over her shoulder at me. “I feel like jello right now in the best way.”

I just smiled and slid my hands from her lower back all the way up to her shoulders, feeling her skin slightly goosepimple with my passing. I pushed my thumbs into the crook of her neck and she moaned happily. I worked her slowly and methodically as the movie continued, but now I was sure the three of us weren’t actually watching anymore. My vision was filled with this beautiful half-naked woman in my lap, while she had her head tilted down and moaned through her partially parted lips, and Cassidy watched us with her eyes a little hooded and licking her lower lip like she was hungry for more.

I didn’t resist my urge this time, and I leaned forward and softly kissed Wanda’s spine right in the middle of her back. She didn’t stop moaning.

Suddenly Wanda took my hands in hers and lowered them to her sides, and sat back with her bare back against my chest. My hands were cupped in hers, right on her sides just inches from my fingers touching her breasts.

“Brodi and I have an open relationship,” Wanda said to Cassidy quietly. “Do you mind if…?”

Cassidy just nodded, then leaned forward and kissed me. “Make her feel good, Tiger.”

Wanda slid my hands from her sides to her breasts. They were only a little smaller than Cassidy’s, and she had delightful pink nipples and areolas that were already firm as I palmed them. Wanda moaned happily, slowly grinding her ass back against me as she pressed her chest forward into my hands.

I started slowly. Softly. Just the slightest massage that worked most of her chest. Wanda let her head fall back against my shoulder as she softly whimpered and moaned, the sound of her pleasure barely loud enough to reach Cassidy sitting right next to us. As I began to ramp up my massaging of her delightful breasts, I kissed the top of Wanda’s shoulder since it was right there. She quickly responded by tilting her head away from me, exposing her neck more, so I started to softly kiss and nibble at her bare skin.

I transitioned from massaging to more proper teasing with her breasts, playing the tips of my fingers around her areolas and feeling her flex her chest muscles as little sparks of pleasure worked through her. Then I moved directly to her nipples and softly rolled them between my fingers, followed by softly pinching, then pinching wider around her areolas.

Wanda was panting now, her mouth hanging open as I kissed up her neck to her jaw. She turned and kissed me, open-mouthed and passionate. We stayed like that for a bit, our tongues duelling and exploring as I pulled and played with her pink nipples.

Then Wanda pulled away, sitting up and off of me a bit so that she could pull down her leggings and thong to her knees and sit her bare ass back down on my lap. She moved my right hand down from her breasts, tracing my fingers along her stomach with her own until I was touching a sparse patch of blonde pubic hairs. She kissed me again as I softly stroked that little patch, then quested my fingers lower, over her mound to the impossibly soft, smooth and slick skin of her outer labia.

Wanda’s pussy was ready for penetration, but I spent the next five or so minutes just softly stroking her lips. Nudging them apart, running a fingertip down the centre. Grazing against her clit. Then, finally, as Wanda whined softly into my mouth and softly bucked her hips up to my teasing fingers, I slowly inserted my middle finger into her.

“Ugh, yes,” Wanda moaned happily, letting her head fall back loosely onto my shoulder again. “Fuck, yes. You do this so fucking well, Robbie. You’re playing me like an instrument.”

“A beautiful one,” I whispered to her, then sucked lightly on her earlobe. “An instrument that makes such sweet, sexy sounds and is an absolute delight to handle. Also smart and witty, with a beautiful heart.”

I was one knuckle in her and slid in up to the second knuckle to her happy hum and pant. When I slipped the second finger in, she trembled a little and I could feel her pussy stretching a touch to accommodate me.

“Cass,” Wanda said, blinking several times as she tried to stay focused. “Could you do me a favour and grab my phone? I want you to take a couple of photos for Brodi.”

“Sure,” Cassidy said, standing to grab Wanda’s phone from the far side table.

“He likes to hear about what I get up to,” Wanda smiled. “I’m not the same—I don’t like hearing when he’s had his fun. But he gets off on this kind of stuff.”

Wanda opened the phone for Cassidy, who got down between our legs and took some pictures quickly of my hand driving two fingers into Wanda’s pink, wet pussy. She also took a picture of my other hand squeezing Wanda’s tit for good measure.

“You have a really pretty pussy,” Cassidy said as she sat back down and leaned against me, holding the phone so that both of them could see it.

“Thanks,” Wanda said, her breath hitching a little as I continued to finger her at an increasing pace. “I wasn’t sure if I liked the rough bikini trim or not.”

“No, it’s hot,” Cassidy assured her. “You have a pretty dirty blonde pube colour. I’d want to see the full bush, honestly, but I guess this is a bikini trip.”

“Maybe someday,” Wanda chuckled, then leaned back against my chest again with a loud sigh that turned into a moan.

“Are you going to come?” Cassidy asked her.

Wanda just nodded, pressing her lips together firmly.

I kissed her ear again, playing my tongue into it as I squeezed Wanda’s breast hard and drove my fingers all the way into her and fished for her g-spot. I found the little patch in her pussy and pressed hard.

Wanda came wonderfully, squeezing her eyes shut and shuddering in my lap. I managed to extend her orgasm by strumming her clit with my thumb.

It was the first time I’d touched a woman sexually like this other than Cassidy. Sure, I’d made Leia come earlier with a foot massage, but that felt more like a fluke than anything. No, this was the first real-time I was doing this, and to be quite frank… it was intoxicating. I felt like I had full control of Wanda. At the moment, mid-orgasm, I felt like I could get her to agree to anything. If I asked her to, she would sleep with me. She would leave her relationship for me. Just to chase the orgasm I was giving her.

She was finishing, panting hard, and I kissed the top of her shoulder again as she hung her head low and took deep breaths. Then she turned and kissed me hard, her tongue playing along my lips.

“What can I do for him?” Wanda asked Cassidy, looking to my fiance. “I’m up for whatever.”

* * *