The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 39

Cassidy turned to me, looking into my eyes and leaning forward to kiss me. “Can Wanda make you feel good too, Tiger? You used your hands on her, can she do that for you?”

“Yeah,” I said, nodding softly and turning to Wanda. “If you want to.”

Wanda smiled and nodded, biting the tip of her tongue in excitement. She leaned forward and kissed me as well, her hands landing on my lap and feeling my hard cock through my sweats. “Fuck, this feels like a nice cock,” she whispered. “It’s so fucking hard. Can I see it?”

I lifted my hips, and together Wanda and Cassidy helped lower my sweats down past my knees. My cock flopped upwards when it was released, making Wanda gasp appreciatively and Cassidy grin at seeing her reaction.

“Fuuuuck,” Wanda sighed, softly reaching out and wrapping her hand around my cock. “I’m going to be honest, I don’t use my open relationship very often, but this has got to be the best cock I’ve ever had the chance with.”

Wanda slowly started to stroke it, sitting beside me, and I shifted to put my arm back around her and she snuggled in to put her cheek on my chest as she looked down at my cock in her hand. Cassidy snuggled in on the other side, tilting her lips up to kiss me softly and start making out with me.

I stroked Wanda’s bare arm as she slowly stroked me, then lower onto her side, and lower again to her bare hip. Her skin was so soft, and the way she started kissing my chest through my shirt as she masturbated me sent wonderful tingles throughout my body. Cassidy responded to my little intakes of breath through my nose by giggling softly and biting my lower lip and pulling away slowly, her big eyes watching mine until she released my lip. She snuggled in just like Wanda, placing her cheek on the other side of my chest, and my arm rested on her back, cupping my fiance’s hip through her sweats before I slipped them underneath the hem to feel her skin as well.

“Can I help?” Cassidy asked Wanda quietly.

“He’s your fiance,” Wanda laughed softly.

Cassidy reached forward and wrapped her hand around my cock as well, and now I had two gorgeous women holding me and stroking me.

“He’s so fucking big, right?” Cassidy asked Wanda.

“Mhmm,” Wanda hummed and nodded, her hair ticking against me. “Perfect cock. Perfect kisser. Perfect fingers.”

“Kiss him again,” Cassidy urged Wanda.

The blonde didn’t hesitate, shifting to kneel instead of sitting next to me so that she could bring her face to mine. She smiled almost shyly and pursed her lips, asking me to kiss her with her eyes instead of her words. I wove my fingers into her hair, through that messy bun, and pulled her to me. She melted into the kiss, our tongues slow and sinuous and her breasts pushed into my chest.

Cassidy’s hand left my cock and slid lower, cradling my balls and slowly massaging them. She lifted her face from my chest and started kissing my neck while I continued the slow makeout with Wanda. Using my grip in the blonde’s hair, I pulled her away from my lips and she panted with an open-mouthed smile, looking down her nose at me as I tilted her head up and back and kissed under her chin and down her taut neck, then back up to her lips. I let go of her hand and slid my hand down her bare back to her ass, squeezing hard and digging my fingers into her skin as I softly scratched her.

“Fuck,” Wanda panted. “Fuck, yes, do that.”

“Is my fiance going to make you cum again?” Cassidy asked Wanda. “Is he getting you so fucking horny while you have his big dick in your hand?”

Wanda nodded quickly. “I don’t understand how, he’s just squeezing my ass.”

Cassidy smirked and turned my face to hers, kissing me passionately right in front of Wanda. Then she had me lean back and looked at Wanda. “Let’s get him off. Whisper every naughty thought you have in his ear.”

Wanda grinned and shifted even closer to me, her naked body pressed to my side, and Cassidy did the same on the other side. They both started working my cock and balls more firmly as they began whispering in my ears.

Cassidy used a lot of breath, whispering unintelligibly half the time she was so quiet, but teasing me with little licks and kisses. She told me what she wanted to do to me. What she wanted me to do to Wanda. How much she adored me. How I was her love, and her king, and how I owned her. It was hard to keep it straight because Wanda was murmuring and moaning into my ear on the other side, her words crossing in my mind with Cassidy’s. Wanda whispered about how sexy I was, how I was the biggest she’d ever felt. How my hands made her tingle with every touch, and how she was wet for me. How her nipples were aching they were so hard. How she wanted to taste my cock, wanted to feel me inside her. Wanted to come for me again.

My hand curved down from her ass back to her pussy, sliding my middle finger against her slick opening and then inside, making her gasp and moan into my ear.

It was overwhelming. It was the highest quality ASMR experience, enacted in real life and personalized just for me.

I drove a second finger into Wanda again, making her shudder and moan, and I shifted my other hand from Cassidy’s hip down lower in her sweats to cup her pussy as well, feeling how wet my fiance was too.

“I want you, Robbie,” Cassidy moaned.

“Come for me,” Wanda gasped. “I want to taste you so bad.”

Cassidy sucked my earlobe between her lips. Wanda licked my cheek like a dog wanting attention. Both of them worked my cock and balls.

I sucked in a deep breath and let out a deep growl in my chest, and I came. The first burst shot high into the air and splattered right back down onto my cock and Wanda’s pumping hand. Cassidy quickly swapped from my balls to my cock head, cupping over top of it and catching the next three spurts in her fingers. It was messy and imperfect, but Wanda didn’t stop stroking me and Cassidy’s hand on the hand was an extra stimulation as I panted and groaned.

And neither of them stopped their auditory teasing of me, crooning into my ears how happy they were. Giggling and moaning. Kissing and teasing.

When I was done, when my cock stopped twitching and spurting, I gasped in a breath and opened my eyes. “Fuuuck,” I groaned.

* * *