The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 40

Cassidy grinned as I panted and caught my breath. I was still knuckles deep in Wanda as she continued to moan into my ear on her knees next to me.

“Wanda,” Cassidy called her attention, and held up her hand to the other woman. It was holding an entire handful of my cum, pearly white and glistening. As Wanda and I watched, Cassidy slowly licked about half of it up, then offered Wanda the other half. The blonde was watching with wide eyes. “Want some?” Cassidy asked her. “You helped make it.”

Wanda didn’t move forward so much as she just opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, asking Cassid to feed it to her. Which she did. I watched as my fiance brought her cum-covered hand to Wanda’s lips and fed her my cum. Immediately Wanda was leaning into it, moaning perversely as she started to lick and make out with Cassidy’s hand. She played her tongue between Cassidy’s fingers, trying to make sure she got every bit, and I just kept driving my fingers into her cunt. She was sopping wet, her abdominals clenching my fingers hard with her inner muscles.

She kept licking, moaning as I fingered her until Cassidy finally pulled her hand away. “How was it,” my fiance asked her.

“Oh my God,” Wanda moaned, pushing her hips back at my hand as it fingered her. She turned to me and kissed me feverishly. “You taste so fucking good, Robbie. What the fuck do you eat? I could drink that as a protein shake for breakfast.”

I immediately knew by the look on Cassidy’s face that this had to be another of her App surprises. “Nothing special,” I told Wanda. “It’s just me.”

She kissed me again, then turned to Cassidy. “Can I come again, please? Can Robbie make me come for him?”

Cassidy grinned and nodded.

“Stand up,” I told Wanda, wanting to change position so I could get a better angle at her. She did, and I stood next to her. Wanda and I both had our pants still around our shins, and I stood with her shoulder side-on to me as pulled her face to tilt up to mine so I could kiss her. I ran that hand down her front, tweaking one of her nipples on the way, then down her stomach and over her bush and back to her cunt. I slid my two fingers back into her and she gasped into my mouth, spreading her legs a bit more to give me more room.

I started fucking my fingers up into Wanda as she clung to my shoulders, then ran my other hand down her back to her amazing ass. It truly was a marvel, firm and bouncy at the same time, muscled but smooth. I scratched my nails along her ass cheeks again, making her pant against my lips.

Cassidy, meanwhile, had slipped from the couch and took my cock into her mouth, bathing me with her tongue of all the cum that was still clinging to me from the double handjob.

“Another,” Wanda gasped to me as I ramped up the fingering some more.

“Another what?” I asked her.

“Another finger, please,” she stammered. “Stretch my married, slutty cunt with your amazing fingers, Robbie. Use my holes. God, he doesn’t do it like this. Fuck. He’s always so fucking soft and I want it hard. I want to be your fucking slut right now.”

I added the third finger slowly, feeling her walls trying to resist but the slime of her natural lubricants allowed me to force my way in. She shuddered, the pre-shock of a major orgasm making her legs a little weak.

“Like that?” I asked, our eyes locked together from inches away “You want to feel stretched like that?”

She nodded, panting through her open mouth, and I basically grabbed her by the pussy and squeezed, grinding her clit against the heel of my knuckles and sending another pre-orgasm shock through her. “Fuuck, yes,” she groaned, almost loud enough to be heard clearly over the end credits of the movie.

That’s when I realized I was fingering one of the hottest women I had ever met, who was married to a model and photographer, while my fiance was slowly sucking my cock clean as she knelt at my feet. All to the tune of ‘I Believe I Can Fly.’

Fuck it, I thought.

I stopped kneading Wanda’s ass and dipped my hand lower, running my fingers around the lower lips of her cunt and gathering up her leaking juices. Then I palmed one of her cheeks again and spread it aside, sliding my wet middle finger down her crack until I found her asshole and I gave it a prod, and then a little shove, so that I sank it into her to the first knuckle.

Wanda’s eyes went a little glassy as she let out an uncontrolled “Unguh!” Then her asshole snapped tight and her pussy clenched. I worked through it with both hands, starting to finger her pussy fast and hard with one hand, and fingering her ass with the middle finger of the other.

“Robbie, fuck,” she gulped, looking up at me with tears brimming in her eyes. “Fuck. Spit on me. Spit on my face.”

I didn’t hesitate. This entire thing had me rock hard in Cassidy’s mouth again. My horny levels were off the charts. I spit on Wanda’s face, one of the most disrespectful things I could think to do to someone, and all she did was open her mouth wide. So I spit right into her mouth, and at the same time I drove my fingers in her pussy deep again, grinding against her clit with my palm as I made an itching motion with my fingers, searching for her g-spot.

The howl that just started to come out of Wanda’s mouth probably would have woken up the women on the other boat, let alone everyone on ours, so it was a good thing I muffled her by kissing her hard. She screamed into my lips as she came, her legs going weak as she leaned more heavily against me and I was practically holding her up by her holes as she shuddered through the powerful orgasm.

When she started to kiss me back properly, and her ass unclenched around my invading finger, I slowly withdrew from her ass first, then her pussy, and I helped her to limply sit back down on the couch. Then I turned my attention back to Cassidy, who was looking up at me with eager awe from her spot on the floor.

I pushed Cassidy back against the couch, still sitting on the floor, and she opened her mouth wide to accept my cock as I started fucking her mouth. It wasn’t gentle, or loving. She gagged and swallowed, her spittle leaking out of her mouth as I fucked into her throat. My hands were in her deep violet hair. It only took about thirty seconds for me to reach my finish and I pulled back, coming into Cassidy’s mouth as she sucked hard on my cock head, filling her mouth as she didn’t swallow.

Staggering back to the middle of the room, I was left panting again myself, but Cassidy still managed to surprise me. Wanda was lounging in her seat, unconcerned about her nakedness or the way her splayed legs showed her pink, swollen pussy. She’d watched the facefucking through hooded lids, with a sloppy grin. Now Cassidy got up on the couch next to her and took Wanda’s face in her hands, getting the blonde woman to open her mouth. Then Cassidy slowly dripped her mouthful of my cum into Wanda’s, and Wanda eagerly stuck out her tongue to let her drizzle it all over Wanda’s lips and into her mouth.

“God damn,” I muttered, going down to one knee as I felt my energy and adrenaline from the encounter starting to drain out of me. Cassidy grinned, running her tongue around every crevice of her mouth to gather any last bits of cum, and then spit it into Wanda’s mouth. And Wanda swallowed, moaning in appreciation.

* * *