The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 250

“Alright,” I said. “Let’s talk about sex, baby. Let’s talk about you and me.”

Cattie snorted and rolled her eyes. “I’m being serious.”

“I know,” I said. “Can I guess what you’re going to say?”

“If you want.”

“Last night wasn’t exactly what you meant when you said you wanted me to be dominant,” I guessed.

She sighed and hugged me harder.

“I’m sorry,” I said.

“No, you don’t need to be,” Cattie said. “I asked you for something that wasn’t… I thought I needed that at the moment, but I wasn’t thinking about the logistics of things. The sex we had, with Cassidy, was great. Really great. What I was hoping for didn’t really make sense for the timing, and dropping it on you to just switch on a hardcore ‘Dom’ role wasn’t fair.”

“I promise I’ll do some research.”

“That can help,” Cattie said. “But I also wasn’t accounting for something else because of how things were with Heather. She was the driver for that stuff with us, and never really checked in with me on things. We tried things she wanted and did things she liked. And last night I was doing that to you, and I’m sorry. The whole D/s thing is a team sport, not a solo one. I need to be more clear about what I want, and what I like, ahead of time. I need to give you a chance to prepare to do that, not just drop it on you.”

“What things do you want to try?” I asked.

“Right now? I just want to be yours,” Cattie said. “Publicly. I want everyone on this trip to know that I’m yours and we love each other. Everything else we can explore over time.”

“OK,” I said, hugging her around her hip.

The sun was about halfway over the horizon now, maybe a little more, and the lake was a golden sheet where the waves from Becca’s boat ahead of us weren’t casting low, deep blue shadows. It was picturesque and still calm—I had to guess that there wouldn’t be a ton of other boats on the lake until at least mid-morning. That gave me an idea.

“Come here,” I said, pulling Cattie around to stand in front of me facing the steering wheel, and I stood behind her and put my hands on the wheel on either side of her. Stable, I leaned down and nuzzled her jet-black hair from her neck and kissed her there.

“Mmm,” she hummed, leaning her head back against me.

I took one hand off the wheel and put it on her stomach, sliding it up her smooth, pale skin and up under her crop top to find she wasn’t wearing a bra underneath. “Were you thinking of something like this happening when you got dressed?”

“Maybe,” she smiled, eyes closed as she pressed her ass back against my crotch and enjoyed the feeling of my fingers exploring her nipples.

“Is this what you meant by ‘being public?” I asked.

She snickered softly, so much like Cassidy, and bit her lip teasingly. “Not exactly, but I like it.”

I kissed her neck some more, then switched sides, as I softly played with her wonderfully big tits until I could feel that her nipples were nice and firm. Then I slid my hand back down her torso and into the front of her shorts, down over her mound. She was already a little slick from her growing arousal, and I started to massage that into her labia softly.

“Tiger,” she sighed. Then she crooned, “Robbie.”

“Catherine,” I breathed in her ear and kissed it.

“Can I admit something?”

“Of course,” I said.

“Ever since that first night with you, I’ve had this weird desire that I wanted to wear your shorts just like this. I’m not a hoodie girl, stealing her boyfriend’s sweaters, but I just had this irrational desire to get into your shorts. They just looked so comfy, and they were yours. And then I saw Wanda wearing a pair and I got extra jealous but couldn’t say anything.”

“Well, if you want you can keep these ones,” I said, switching the side of her neck I was kissing again. “Or you can just borrow pairs whenever you want. And, by the way, I wanted to get into your shorts too. Just not wear them.”

She snorted and reached back, feeling at my hard cock in my own shorts with one hand.

“Can you fuck me like this?” she asked. “While steering the boat?”

“I really want to try,” I said.

She pulled down her shorts, letting them rest around her thighs, and she leaned forward a bit to push her ass back at me more. I pulled my hand from her pussy for a moment and pulled down the front of my shorts, stroking my cock twice and then fishing it blindly under her ass into place.

“Oooh, Tiger,” she sighed as I sunk into her.

“Catherine,” I groaned, reaching back around her to slowly work her pussy as we gently began to thrust at each other.

We took our time, going slow since I had to focus on piloting the boat. With no one else out on the water around us it felt like we were fucking in public, but not really. It felt free and real and like something I didn’t realize I needed until now.

Cattie, ever the generous lover, went up on her tiptoes and bent a little more, getting me a better angle. I paid her back by slowly stroking on her clit hood like it was a little button, and her breath hitched as she had a little starter orgasm roll through her.

“Robbie?” she sighed as she came down.

“Yes, my love?”

“Whenever you want me,” she promised. “Wherever you want me. Heather had this thing about showing me off that I let her indulge, and she did it in a way I didn’t like. But you- God, I trust you, Robbie. When you played with Wanda in front of us, treating her exactly the way she wanted and within her limits… I trust you to know mine, Tiger. And I trust you to read me properly if you make a mistake. So whenever, wherever.”

“I’ll never abuse it,” I promised.

“I know,” she said, looking over her shoulder with a smile. Then her eyes got a little wider as she looked past me and her pussy clenched. “Hey,” she said.

I looked back and saw that Terra was standing in the doorway to the pilot’s cabin, eyes big and biting her lip as she blushed. She must have come up the stairs at the back of the boat and we hadn’t heard her. And now she’d caught us fucking.

* * *