The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 251

“Sorry!” Terra said. “Sorry, I um—I didn’t realize—”

Cattie pulled off of me, blushing, and pulled up her shorts. “No! It’s, um, we probably shouldn’t have—”

“Wait,” I said, stopping Cattie with a hand on her waist and turning partially to Terra. “Cattie and I are official,” I told Terra. “We were feeling a little celebratory.”

“Shit,” Terra said. “So Heather…?”

“I’m done with her skanky ass,” Cattie said.

“Good for you,” Terra said. “Um, I can wait if you guys want to finish.”

Cattie cocked her head slightly. “You really need to talk to him, don’t you?”

“I was hoping to,” Terra said, chewing on the inside of her lop. “I realized he must have been up here since we were moving and JC was still snoring in bed.”

Cattie turned to me and kissed me, then dropped to her knees and quickly swallowed my cock, slurping her taste off of it with a few quick bobs while holding a finger up to Terra, telling her to wait. When she was finished she stood up and left me hanging there as she went to Terra. She pulled the slighter woman into a hug and whispered something to her right in her ear so I couldn’t hear. Terra nodded a couple of times, then hugged Cattie back.

“I’ll see you later, Tiger,” Cattie said. “Love you.”

“Love you too, baby,” I said.

Cattie winked and then gave Terra a slap on the ass. “Go get ’em.”

Terra chuckled and stepped into the cabin fully, approaching me with a nervous look on her face.

“What’s up, honey?” I asked, reaching to pull my shorts up over my hardon, but Terra caught the waistband of my shorts in her hands and stopped me.

“What’s up is I really want to do what Cattie was just doing and take this cock in my tight little pussy,” Terra said. “But I’ll make do with this for now.” She slid down to her knees gracefully and took my cock in both hands, kissing the head as she started to stroke it.

“Mmm, Terra,” I groaned.

Terra took a couple of minutes, after shuffling sideways so I could more properly face the direction the boat was driving, to kiss and lick all over my cock. If fucking Cattie while driving had felt peaceful and quiet and like warmth, then this felt luxurious and rich. Terra was wearing a bikini top and panties, not even shorts, and her hair was loose as she did her best to cram my cock between her lips. She still couldn’t take all that much of it, but we both definitely enjoyed every moment of trying.

“OK,” she finally said, sitting back on her knees and just stroking me. “Now that I’ve properly kissed you good morning, I was hoping we could talk?”

“Terra, honey, we can talk about anything whenever you want. We don’t need to be sexual for that,” I said.

“I know, but I wanted to do that,” she said with a little smile. “But I came up here to talk about… everything.”

“Then maybe I should put my cock away,” I suggested.

“No,” she said, giving it a squeeze with one hand. Then she took a breath. “When you said you and Cattie were ‘official,’ you mean you’re in a relationship?”

“Dating,” I said. “Girlfriend and boyfriend.”

“And Cassidy is on board with that?”

“Do you need to ask?” I chuckled.

“Fair,” she said. “And she’s still sticking to her promise, right? She’s not having sexy times with anyone without you?”

My heart twinged a little. “As far as I know, and I don’t think the others would be happy with her if she tried something different behind my back and they knew it.”

“So… just you three, or more?” Terra asked.

“More, probably,” I said. “Polyamory, I guess. Though I think there’s another word for it.”

“Harem?” Terra asked with a teasing little smirk.

“Do I seem like the sheikh of an oil nation?” I shot back.

“No,” she said and kissed the head of my cock again, teasing her tongue against the glans. “But you do have a half dozen women all thirsting after you.”

“I’m more comfortable with polyamory,” I said. “Then I don’t sound like a monster.”

“What if we want you to be one?” Terra asked.

“We?”

“Us. The girls who want to be with you,” she said. “What if we want to have you, and only you, while you have us? And what if we want the sweet and sensible you with the big heart, but we also want you to be jealous and fight for us and sweep us off our feet caveman-style so we know that we have a monster if we need him?”

I reached down and hooked Terra under her armpits, pulling her to stand. She kept her hands on my cock as I kissed her, cradling her face with both hands, then I pulled away and looked into her eyes. “Terra, honey, if that were the case then I would be that,” I said. “But you’re beating around the bush here.”

Her eyes softened and she squeezed my cock with both hands. “The fact that you can tell that is the problem, Robbie.”

“What do you mean?”

“You’re a better boyfriend and partner than he is,” Terra whispered. “And we aren’t even dating.”

I sighed and hugged her to me. This was going where I wanted it to, and where I wished in my more ethical moments that it hadn’t. It was a path I didn’t want but also wanted so much.

“Tell me what you’re feeling,” I said quietly.

“I feel like I belong,” she said. “With you. With Cassidy. With Wanda. I don’t know Cattie as well as the others, but I’m really happy for her even if I’m also jealous. You guys, you make me feel like I belong with you in a way I never feel like on a set with other models, or at home with JC. I still like him, I think, but it’s not… I don’t look at him the same way I did when we got here. And I think it’s only partially because of him breaking our agreement. I—When I see him compared to you, compared to how you just are, I realize that I was staying with him because I was comfortable. I got complacent. He was easy, and I don’t think I just want easy, I want fulfilling. I want to feel fulfilled.”

I held her, listening, my heart hammering. I knew what I wanted to say. What I wanted to encourage her to do. But it was exactly what I didn’t want to be.

“Robbie, tell me what you’re thinking,” she said into my chest.

“I can’t,” I said.

She pulled back a little, looking up at me. “Tell me,” she said.

I sighed and kept my eyes on the water in front of us. “I can’t, Terra.”

“Why?”

“Because what I want to tell you isn’t the person I want to be.”

She pulled my face back down towards her and kissed me, her little tongue darting between my lips as she pressed her barely covered body against mine. “That’s what I needed to know,” she said softly as our lips parted. “And now that I know, can you please just say it?”

I looked into her eyes and felt like a shitty person. “I want you to break up with him and be with me,” I said. “I want to carry you away and love on you forever. But I can’t ask you to do that, Terra.”

Terra kept holding my cheek with one hand, but let me glance at the water to make sure we weren’t crashing into anything. When I glanced back she was smiling sadly. “And I love that you can’t,” she said. “Because you’re a man with principles and morals.”

“It’s not just that,” I said. “Terra, honey, I want that, but I don’t know if you and I can work like that. More than a fling.”

That made Terra frown. “We love each other,” she said.

“I know,” I said. “But that might be the problem.”

* * *