The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 253

Getting the boats together wasn’t much of an issue; I was used to the lumbering movements of them by now, and with Ami waiting to get them tied up on the upper deck before I dropped anchor, it was a simple procedure. Once I shut down the engine I was able to leave the cabin and meet her at the railing between the boats.

“Good morning, cutie,” I said, leaning over the rail to kiss her as she smiled into my lips.

“Good morning, Tiger,” she said softly. She was wearing a cute little pair of cotton shorts and a bulky sweater, though with the way the day was heating up she would need to bail on that soon. “Did you sleep OK?”

“I did,” I said. “Once I got to sleep, anyways. Did Becca tell you the news?”

Ami nodded, biting the corner of her lip. “Are we still OK?”

“Of course,” I said. “Cattie isn’t looking to disrupt anything. But we should still make time to talk properly.”

“That would be good,” Ami agreed, then gave me another peck on the lips and looked at me with her big, almond-coloured eyes. “I love you, remember?”

That made me chuckle and smile. “I love you too, Ami. A lot.” I hugged her while still leaning over the rail, and then we had to split to get the boats properly tied up together.

Once that was accomplished I slipped back into the Couples Boat. Terra, along with Cassidy and Cattie, were in the kitchen starting on Becca’s requests. I gave them each a peck on the cheek as I went through, then headed back to the cabins. Snoring was coming through the shut door to Terra and JC’s room, letting me know JC was still asleep. I slipped into our cabin and found Wanda still asleep in bed. I crawled up and spooned behind her but over the sheets and started kissing her shoulder, then to her neck, and up to her ear.

“Mmm, stop,” Wanda groaned.

“It’s time to get up, Wanda,” I whispered softly to her.

“Robbie, I swear to God I will suck your dick if you don’t leave me alone,” Wanda groaned.

“Your threats could use some work,” I whispered with a grin.

“I’ll fuck you right here, right now,” she grumbled.

“Not getting any better,” I said. “Breakfast will be soon. Need some Tylenol? Water?”

“Yes, please,” she said. I quickly slipped back off the bed and went out to the kitchen for a water bottle, then back to the cabin and into the washroom, fetching her a couple of pills. Returning to the bed, I sat down in front of her and she opened her eyes halfway before registering what I was offering her. She sat up, the sheet falling from her naked chest, and took both offerings. She popped the pills and then sipped the water.

“More,” I told her softly.

She smiled weakly at me and then drank half the bottle. Once that was done I leaned in and kissed her, rubbing my hand on the side of her neck. “Good morning, gorgeous,” I said.

“Morning, Tiger,” Wanda sighed and then yawned, covering her mouth but still making a silly face as she did it.

“Breakfast soon, and you need to eat,” I said. “It’ll help with the hangover.”

“OK,” she agreed.

I stood up and went to the drawers where my clothes were being stored, pulling off my long-sleeved T-shirt and trading it for a sleeveless one. Once it was on I turned back to Wanda and found her just watching me with a smile. “What?” I asked with a chuckle.

“Nothing,” she said. “I just like watching you.”

“I like watching you, too,” I said.

“Yeah?” she asked, sliding out from under the covers and crawling down the bed. Completely naked. “Like this?”

“And every other way, but definitely like this,” I said.

She stood and stretched slowly, turning in place to give me a full view of her. I groaned deep in my throat. “Wanda, baby, go put some clothes on. You are absolutely testing my resolve to be a good and honourable man.”

She broke into a grin and leaned towards me, pursing her lips for a kiss, which I gave her. “Sorry for teasing you, Tiger,” she said. “Anything you want to see me wearing today?”

“It’s going to be a really hot one, I think,” I said. “So a bikini underneath, and something light over top and easy to take off.”

She slipped around me and pulled a pair of my shorts out of the drawer. “Like these?”

That made me smile as I wrapped my arms around her naked waist. “Like those,” I agreed. “You know, you and Cattie might end up fighting over who gets to take my shorts with them. She told me the first time you wore them she was jealous that she couldn’t do that.”

“Well, now she can,” Wanda said with a smile and a shrug, and then her eyes got big. “They haven’t confronted each other yet, have they?”

“No,” I shook my head, and she breathed a sigh of relief and started putting on my shorts without anything underneath. They rode low on her hips and begged for me to slide a hand inside them to feel her ass, but I resisted.

“OK,” Wanda said. “So a bikini and something that makes it easy for me to flash you. And the hat.”

I rolled my eyes. “Not what I meant.”

“I know, but it’s what I meant,” she smiled.

She left the cabin, heading over to the one she was supposed to be sharing with Heels. I followed her out into the hallway and when she opened the opposite cabin I got an inadvertent look inside. Heels was asleep, naked on top of the covers. It was still dark with the porthole window shades pulled, but I definitely noticed the colourful, oddly shaped dildo resting against her mound like she’d fallen asleep right after using it.

Trying not to laugh, or gawk, I turned back towards the kitchen and got to helping with breakfast.

* * *