The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 254

Other than Becca, Ami and Cassidy, everyone else showed signs of having had a bit of a rough night. Lots of water was being drunk, along with orange juice, and the breakfast being prepared was the greasiest yet. Hashbrowns, bacon, and sausages were prepped in big frying pans, while pancakes were made on heated pans using the barbeques as a heat source.

As the prep went on I managed to snag a good morning kiss with Leia, who blushed as soon as she saw me and she remembered elements of the previous night. I also said good morning to Zenya, who might have looked the worst off of the whole group.

What really stood out though, especially as the stragglers started coming out of their rooms—there wasn’t sight nor sound of Heather or Sherry. Even Ginny, who came out from the back looking somewhat zombified, made an appearance. She got a bottle of water in her, then went and found Cattie and pulled her up to the top deck in a hushed conversation before coming back down and starting to mingle.

I caught Cattie’s eye as she returned as well and she gave me a reassuring smile and nod, but I could tell she was bothered and made a point to go over to her and pick her up into a big hug, spinning her lightly and standing her on the seat of the couch. And then, in front of half the crew of gals, I kissed her.

It wasn’t a big statement—everyone knew already. But it still was a physical one, between me and her.

“Thank you, Tiger,” she sighed as the kiss ended and she was looking slightly down at me from her higher position.

“Anytime, Catherine,” I said.

Breakfast was served, and folks drifted away in small groups. Becca and Wanda went and sat in the living room of the Singles Boat, while Cassidy and Cattie sat out on the porch of the Couples Boat together. I was a little surprised to see Terra and Ami pair off, considering they were pretty different from each other and I wasn’t sure I’d seen them hanging out before. Heels, JC and Ginny ended up eating up top, while I ended up sitting with Leia and Zenya above the porch where Cattie and Cassidy were. I didn’t want to eavesdrop on them, but I did want to be close at hand if Heather made her appearance.

“Zee, hon, no offence but you look how I feel,” Leia said after she devoured her first pancake.

“I look how I feel,” Zenya groaned, then turned to me. “Robbie, please don’t judge me for not having any makeup on right now.”

That made me blink. “Zenya, none of the girls are wearing make-up this morning. And other than looking tired as balls, you still look cute.” She had her bright red-dyed hair back in a frizzy ponytail, and while her usual overkill eye makeup was missing and her face looked a little puffier, she was still an attractive woman.

“Well, thanks,” she mumbled, blushing a little. “So… how did last night go? Everything is a little fuzzy, but I remember having fun.”

Leia snorted and covered her mouth.

“Uh oh,” Zenya said. “What did I do?”

It was my turn to blush as Leia told Zenya what she remembered seeing Zenya do, including her ‘giving me a lap dance’ that was actually her getting my cock out and stroking it.

“Oh my God,” Zenya groaned, hiding her face. “I can’t believe drunk-me was that slutty.”

“Well, if I know sober-Zenya, you’re probably just as horny now as you were last night,” Leia giggled.

“Shut up!” Zenya said, but cackled as she flushed. She turned to me. “Was it good, at least?”

“It was hot,” I admitted. “Not long enough to be ‘good’ I think, but definitely hot.”

“Well, if we’re being honest, Leia isn’t wrong,” Zenya said. “I’m horny as hell. Any shot at… you know?”

“We might be able to find some time today,” I said, looking her in the eye. “And I want to. Really.”

She smiled and rolled her lips in to bite them in a smile, then glanced at Leia. “You’re still OK with that, right?”

Leia nodded, reaching over and taking my hand. “As long as I get a little attention from him, I don’t mind.”

“I’ll check with Becca and Cassidy too,” Zenya said.

“You don’t need to,” I said. “But if you do want to check, you should probably talk with Cattie too.”

“Why?” Zenya asked.

Leia and I both went wide-eyed. “Jesus, Zee,” Leia said. “You really don’t remember last night. Why do you think you woke up in my room this morning?”

I left it to Leia to explain things to Zenya, only confirming the latest developments. Zenya was shocked, and more than a little disgusted, at what had happened in her cabin. She was just starting to congratulate me on supporting Cattie through everything when she was interrupted by Becca coming over to us.

“Becca, baby girl,” Zenya said. “Me and Robbie getting it on. OK with you?”

“If you can find time in his packed schedule,” Becca smirked. “You might be able to squeeze fifteen minutes in somewhere or other.”

“Better than nothing,” Zenya giggled. “Now, bitch, why didn’t you kick that actual bitch off the trip?”

Becca sighed and glanced at me. “We need to get moving again. Could you help Ami get us unhooked?”

“Sure,” I said, standing up and handing Leia my plate when she offered to take it. I leaned in and kissed Leia, then up and kissed Becca. “Anything else?”

“Actually,” Becca said, “Once we’ve found a spot, Leia and I have a photo shoot to do. Want to be our photographer?”

“Sure,” I said. “If that’s good with you two?”

“Of course it is,” Leia said.

“It’s a plan,” I said.

“Great,” Zenya grumbled. “Another time slot snaked from under me.”

All four of us chuckled as I went to start getting the boats ready for more travel.

* * *