The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 255

We detached the boats without much issue, some of the girls still going for seconds of the greasy breakfast but everyone got onto the boats they planned to travel on. And still, at least by the time we detached and I was in the Pilot’s Cabin again, there had been no sighting of Heather or Sherry.

As I put the boat into motion I heard a small commotion behind me and, looking back, I saw that most of the girls had decided to come up to the top deck and start catching some sun. Cassidy and Wanda both waved to me, and they were joined by Heels and Leia, who had decided to ride with us. Terra, from what I understood, was down below and having a conversation with JC and I didn’t know how I even wanted to feel about that. The conversation with her had been a bit of a rollercoaster and my head and my heart were more than a little at war with each other when it came to her.

The last unaccounted-for woman on the boat joined me in the Pilot’s Cabin a few minutes after we were in full motion.

“Hey, Tiger,” Cattie said, stepping behind me and rubbing a hand up and under my shirt to trail her fingernails over my skin.

“Hey, gorgeous,” I said, looping an arm back around her shoulders to hug her to me. “Good breakfast?”

“Mhmm,” she nodded. “Though I’m going to be honest, I’m more than a little jacked up on an adrenaline crash right now. I really thought she’d come out at some point there, but she didn’t. She’s being such a coward.”

“It’ll happen sooner than later,” I sighed, kissing her on the forehead. “Anything I can do?”

“Actually, I’m here about what I can do for you,” she said. “I checked in with Terra and she said you guys ended up having an important conversation and she left you hanging a bit. I started it, so I think it’s only fair I come back around to make sure you get off, Tiger.”

“With the girls right out there?” I asked. “And there’s more boats out now.”

“Fuck it,” Cattie smiled at me naughtily. “All the girls out there are, or were, fucking you too except for Heels. And I’m all yours. As long as I keep my top on, no one can see what we’re doing clearly.”

I chuckled and she grinned, going to her knees in front of me and getting my shorts down. My cock was soon between her lips and growing quickly to full size. “God, that’s it, baby,” I groaned, running my hand through her silky black hair as I kept the other on the steering wheel. “Suck my cock.”

She hummed happily and went up a pitch when I took a little more control and pulled her harder onto my cock, pushing her deep onto it. She took it gamely, slurping and bobbing. The positioning made it hard for her to look up and meet my eye with any consistency, especially since I was driving and paying attention to the lake, so when I did glance down I could see she had her eyes closed serenely as she sucked me.

Then, without any real warning, she pulled away and stood up, getting in front of me like earlier and dropping my shorts she was still wearing to the floor. “Fuck me, Tiger,” she begged me, taking control of the steering wheel from me. “I can handle following Becca, and you can step in if something goes wrong. I just want you to hold my hips and fuck me hard.”

I leaned over her and kissed her ferociously, my cock pressed to the small of back as I reached under her crop top and palmed both of her tits roughly. “I love you, Catherine. All of you. But right now, I especially love your dirty mouth.”

“You like when I talk dirty, Tiger?” she asked. “When I beg you to ream my little pussy with your cock? Sliding it in and out of me, carving your essence into me? Claiming me over and over so that no one else will ever take your place?”

“I do, you mouthy little—unnnngh,” I groaned, slipping my cock into her.

“Yeesss, Tiger,” she moaned.

I started thrusting into her quickly, finding our pace as she kept us moving relatively straight. Doing as she’d wanted, I held the smooth skin of her waist and pulled her back onto me as I thrust forward. Her dirty talk drifted for a bit, devolving into small girlish grunts and groans. They just encouraged me and I clapped my hand down on her ass, squeezing her fleshy cheek firmly.

“Fuck, Tiger,” Cattie yelped, though it turned into a moan of pleasure. “You want my ass again, don’t you? God, you took it so good last night. I couldn’t believe how easily I turned into an absolute anal whore for you, and I love it. But it’s a little tender right now, or else I would let you do that to me right here in public.”

“Are you close?” I asked her.

She nodded silently, her black hair bouncing a little with the energy of it.

I buried myself deep into her and slid my hands from her hips up to cup her tits again, mashing them gently as I humped into her with short, hard strokes.

“You’re all mine, Catherine,” I whispered harsh and breathy in her ear. “My girlfriend who I love. My lover. My slut. My little cockwhore. Are you going to come for me, Catherine? Are you feeling it building down in your toes, trying to rise up like a geyser?”

“I do,” Cattie groaned. “Fuck, Robbie, I do.”

“You’ve been an excellent girlfriend this morning, and an excellent sex pet, baby,” I groaned. “I don’t want you to hold it. I want you to let go as soon as it reaches its peak.”

“OK, Tiger,” she gasped. Only a few strokes later she gasped. “I’m going to come, Tiger. I’m going to come on your cock. It’s so good inside me. It’s so… yesss!”

Her pussy squeezed down, and after the teasing I’d already gotten that morning I couldn’t hold myself back either. I grunted and pushed that little bit more into her and felt my balls roiling as I came inside of her.

“Yes, Robbie. Oh, God, yes,” she moaned. “Fill me up. Give me that creampie, my love. God, it feels so fucking—Unnnnngh, yes. I love that feeling of you claiming me, master. It’s so fucking good. I love it so much.”

I held her as we both came down from the high of our orgasms, our panting coming out in sequence. I eventually let go of her as my cock softened and started to fall out of her. Once we mostly had our breath back I turned her around and leaned her back against the steering wheel, taking control of it with a hand on either side of her while I kissed her thoroughly.

“Sorry,” she whispered, blushing, once the kiss ended.

“It’s OK,” I said, nuzzling her nose with mine. “I could tell you wanted to say it last night. And earlier today.”

Her blush deepened, turning her a light pink from her hairline to her chest. “Is that OK? I know it’s kind of a lot.”

I kissed her in response. If she wanted to call me ‘master’ during sex, who was I to turn down that honorific?

“I love you, Catherine,” I said as I pulled away.

“I love you too, Tiger,” she said, then smiled a silly little happy smile. “Master.”

* * *