The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 256

“Sounds like you guys are done in here?” Cassidy asked from the doorway.

“We are,” Cattie nodded, stepping out from between my arms and reaching down to snag my shorts from the floor. She quickly slipped them on and then hopped up onto the counter to sit.

“Gonna leave a wet spot in those,” Cassidy said with a smirk as she came in, coming over to me and giving me a kiss. Then she dropped to her knees and took my cock in her mouth, cleaning the taste of me and Cattie off of it with long licks around her smile.

“Probably,” Cattie sighed, then looked at me completely unphased by what my fiancee was doing. “How many pairs did you bring?”

“Four, I think,” I said. “And I’ve already lost two to you and Wanda.”

Cattie made a face and shrugged. “Guess I’ll need to claim that last clean pair,” she chuckled.

When Cassidy was finished she kissed the tip of my dick and then covered it up with my shorts before standing. She slipped around me to hop onto the counter next to Cattie. “Way to finish what you started,” she chuckled.

“Hey, when Terra told me she left him hanging I couldn’t let that stand. Our man needs his balls emptied regularly if we’re going to get them used to fucking even more often than he was before this trip,” Cattie said.

“So three times a day instead of two,” Cassidy grinned, scrunching her nose.

“Nice,” Cattie giggled and high-fived her friend.

“You two are going to be trouble,” I sighed.

“Already are, Tiger,” Cassidy said. “We’ve been talking about what it will look like, being with both of us.”

“And leaving things open-ended to fit in the others, too,” Cattie said. “We’ve got it hammered out enough that it’s time to tell you about the plan.”

“Gee, thanks for thinking of me,” I snorted and shook my head with a wry grin.

“Shush, Tiger,” Cassidy said. “It’s simple, really. As long as you’re still sure about it, I’m your fiancee and we’ll still get married on schedule—and if that changes, I understand and I hope we can figure it out. I still don’t want you to feel pressured; everything I did, I know is inexcusable. If it’s too much just—”

“You’re rambling, Cass,” Cattie said. “He gets the point.”

“Right,” Cassidy sighed. “So, if we’re still status quo, Cattie will be your official girlfriend. She supports me completely in us being best friends and sharing you, and when you say it’s OK to us both fooling around with you at the same time, but us not dating each other too.”

“I love you both, but I’m in love with you, Robbie,” Cattie said. “And I think the boundary for Cassidy is good for her.”

“OK,” I agreed.

“Cattie told me your plan about the end of the trip, and obviously I wholeheartedly agree,” Cass said. “Beyond that, we don’t have an official date yet but she’ll move to Vegas to be with us.”

“My lease is up in two months on my little condo,” she said. “So not that long, and time for me to transition everything before making the move.”

“Things get more complicated about the actual move and living situation since we don’t know who else might join us,” Cassidy said. “So that part is really open. But when it comes to the relationship we’re agreed—Cattie and I are completely monogamous with you, and we’re fine with everyone else you’ve been getting close to who want to pursue you after the trip.”

“Along with new case-by-case encounters back in Vegas, or in the future,” Cattie said. “Cassidy argued that you should still have completely open opportunities though.”

“I ended up agreeing that, with more people in dedicated relationships with you, they should probably get a say,” Cassidy said. “But, anyways, those are our general boundaries—no outside sex, hookups or even flirting unless it’s specifically agreed to by you.”

“I’m also going to pull back from the lewd stuff I was posting,” Cattie said. “It was bringing in more cash, but I didn’t need it for growth and it was mostly Heather pushing me into it. I might want to be a slut, but I want to be your slut and no one else should get that.”

“So what do you think?” Cassidy asked.

I blew out a long breath. They were offering me the absolute world and while I felt like I didn’t deserve it, I also sort of felt like I did. Before that week I’d never considered a relationship that wasn’t monogamous, and now it was like they were offering me multiple monogamous relationships instead of polyamory.

Maybe Terra’s ‘harem’ joke was more real than I thought because I very much loved the idea of being ‘inclusively exclusive’ with my girls.

“I think I agree with everything so far,” I said. “And I need to pinch myself to make sure this is real. Have you talked to anyone else?”

“We will,” Cassidy assured me. “Becca mentioned we’re having a dinner date with her, so we’ll discuss it then.”

“That’s cute,” Cattie said. “I can’t wait to go on a real date with you.”

“When we’re back in Vegas,” I promised her. “A solo one and a trio date with all of us.”

“That leaves Wanda as the only other for-sure conversation that needs to happen. What’s the latest update on everyone else?” Cassidy asked.

“I need to sit and talk with Leia and Ami,” I said. “Ami and I are saying the big L now, but she’s straight and I don’t know exactly what she wants out of this. Sharing doesn’t make as much sense if she isn’t occasionally getting the benefits of that sharing.”

“She wants you,” Cattie said. “Though she might want to start long distance.”

“I’ll find out,” I said. “Leia isn’t defined yet either, though she is open to the sharing stuff.”

“I think she’ll say yes,” Cassidy said. “At least long distance to start. You need to make sure you give her another proper dicking before the end of the trip though. And anal if you can swing it.”

“What is with you and wanting to see chicks getting pounded in the butt this week?” Cattie asked her.

“I dunno, it’s hot,” Cassidy shrugged. “Knowing my—I mean our man is such a stud they’ll give up their asses for him?”

“Horny bitch,” Cattie chuckled with a little snort and a smile. Then she turned back to me. “What about Zenya? She’s been coming on strong.”

“I don’t know if it’s anything more than physical,” I said. “It’s been a lot this week and she kind of kept signalling she wanted something but fell through the cracks on time.”

“Well, you should definitely at least fuck her,” Cassidy said.

“I agree, she’s looking a little desperate for it,” Cattie grinned. “If anything else develops, I think she’s an absolutely lovely person and goes out of her way to be kind to people.”

“That leaves Terra,” Cassidy said. “How did your conversation go with her this morning? Is she breaking up with JC?”

* * *