The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 258

I almost wanted to carve out the time with Becca immediately. We ended up shifting the boats a bit to anchor them end-to-end so that the back kitchen porches were butting up against each other. This made the boats one long corridor, and people would be able to mingle freely, though the two top decks didn’t have a railing break like on the sides so to go from one to the other someone had to go down the stairs, cross over, and head back up.

As soon as we were tied up Ginny came over, giving me a little wave with an embarrassed smile, but didn’t stop and slipped upstairs to let Cattie know that Heather and Sherry still hadn’t left their room. I got the feeling that she was having some big morning-after regrets and was trying to pick Cattie’s side in things. Cattie’s words from earlier—that Heather was being a coward—rang in my head.

I crossed over the Singles Boat and found Becca and Ami up on the top deck, both of them hugging me as I came up.

“I need to get ready for the photoshoot with Leia,” Becca said.

“OK,” I agreed. “Do you need anything from me, or just show up?”

“I could use a carry to shore,” Becca said. “I’d rather not hike to a good spot with my costume wet. Leia will probably need one, too. Also my gear.”

“That I can definitely do,” I said. She went up on her toes to give me a peck on the lips with a smile and then headed down to the cabins, leaving me with Ami.

“Hi,” I said with a smile, taking her hand and moving to sit on one of the deck chairs. She followed me with a smile and with a soft squeeze of her hand and a tug she sat on my lap instead of taking another chair. She’d changed into a cute halter bikini that covered her ‘anime titties’ and I wrapped my arms around her lightly.

“Did I see what I think I saw while you were driving the boat earlier?” Ami asked me with a raised eyebrow.

“What do you think you saw?” I asked, blushing a little.

“I think you were multi-tasking and having sex with Cattie,” she said.

“I was,” I admitted. “Does that bother you?”

She sighed and leaned into my chest a bit more, resting her head on my shoulder as she trailed a couple of fingers across my skin. “Yes and no,” she said. “Which… considering everything, I feel like it should be way more yes than no, but it’s the opposite. The yes is only because I’m… jealous isn’t the right word, but I’m having like… FOMO that I’m not having sex with you yet. I’m finding I’m not actually jealous of any of the others getting time with you though, which is weird because I always thought I might be a jealous girlfriend when I finally found someone I really liked. But this whole situation, and you always taking time to make me feel special…”

“It’s weird,” I said.

She barked a soft laugh. “Yeah, definitely,” she nodded. “But a good weird. You’re OK that we’re not having, like, actual sex yet right? That I want to wait?”

“Of course I am, cutie,” I said, giving her a little kiss on the nose. “When it happens, I’ll be over the moon, and it will be super special to me. But that could never happen, we could never be ready, and I’d still love you for who you are all the same.”

“I love you too,” she whispered, still playing two fingers around my shoulder and down my arm.

“Can I ask how your conversation with Terra went?”

“It was—I don’t know,” Ami sighed. “Without spilling anything she said, she definitely was asking questions that I’ve been asking myself. But I think I’m…” She sat up and shifted, straddling me more so she could look into my eyes. “When I said I love you, Robbie, I meant it holistically. Every part of you, and us, in the way we are. I always wanted to find a guy, but I don’t think I ever really pictured what being with a guy would be like. So I don’t have many actual expectations, I think, and so far everything with you has been great. Even the supportiveness and encouragement from Cassidy and Becca and the others. So I’m not really questioning this, or us, like Terra needs to. I’m happy.”

I leaned in and kissed Ami lightly, both of us smiling through the gentle kiss.

“I feel the same way about you, Ami,” I said. “And I know things won’t always be so light and breezy, and we need to talk about what comes next and what makes sense for us, but I’m not worried about it. We can handle it.”

“Agreed,” she smiled, then hugged me, pressing her chest against mine as she rested her chin on my shoulder and we held each other.

“How long do you think Becca and Leia are going to take to get ready?” I asked her. “I don’t even know what they’re wearing for their shoot.”

“Becca shouldn’t take too long,” Ami said. “Leia I’m not sure, I haven’t seen her costume.”

“No hints?” I asked.

She giggled softly, still hugging me. “No, you can be surprised. Why do you want to know how long they’ll take?”

“Because I was thinking I wanted to pay you back for yesterday,” I said. “And find a quiet spot to kiss all over your body, then get your thighs around my ears as I eat you out.”

She moaned softly, right in my ear. “I think I would really like that,” she whispered. “But… later. It wouldn’t be fair for them to be ready and waiting on you.”

“Later,” I nodded, my hand sliding down her back to her bikini-clad ass and giving it a little squeeze, making her laugh softly.

* * *