The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 259

Leia and Becca weren’t the only girls who were going to go do a late photo shoot that morning. With the heat quickly rising, and not a cloud in the sky, everyone wanted to get work done and out of the way before what promised to be a blazing early afternoon. JC and I ended up helping several of the ladies through the shallows to the rocky shoreline. Terra was doing a photo shoot with Wanda, and Heels was doing one with Ginny. Cassidy and Cattie threw together a shoot of their own, not wanting to be alone on the boats if Heather finally emerged from hiding. I carried both of them, getting multiple kisses on the way. They were running low on actual cosplayers, so they were just going to do a ‘cute outfits’ shoot.

I noticed that they both included ballcaps in their ‘cute outfits.’

Leia and Becca were the last of the girls who were coming out, and I could see why. Becca was dressed up in her Stormtrooper outfit, which was weirdly hot. It wasn’t a ‘femme trooper’ or anything, there were tits on it. It just flattered her figure and seeing her long blonde hair with the armour made her look fierce. It definitely made her bulkier though, and we were both laughing as I set her down on the beach and went back and fetched her bag of equipment. Then Leia, blushing and biting her lip, came out of the boat and I could feel my jaw drop.

She was dressed up as a Sith lady. A sexy Sith lady. Now, I’d seen the ridiculous ‘Sith’ outfits that some models and cosplayers made—little more than leather belts or black spandex that looked almost silly along with being completely impractical. Leia was a craftswoman though and her outfit was believable even if it was sexy. She was wearing what looked like a handcrafted black leather bikini top with lots of coverage and extra black straps across her chest that meant it wasn’t going anywhere. Her torso was bare and she’d painted sinister-looking lines and sigils down the centre and made a diamond around her belly button without overdoing it and crowding the look. Her bottoms were a thick-banded leather bikini that was made up of multiple smaller, close strips and had a dark plum bolt of fabric hanging off the front. Some leather belts around one thigh, leather boots and gloves that came to her knees and elbows, and a black hooded cape finished the look, along with more of the ‘Sithy’ markings painted onto her face and a high-quality black wig.

“My Dark Lord,” I finally said, clasping a fist to my chest and bowing.

She snorted and then laughed, biting her lip nervously. “Does it look good?” she asked. “It’s not as flamboyant as the stuff I usually make so I kind of feel more exposed.”

“It looks amazing, sunshine,” I said. “You look sexy and fierce, and the photos will turn out amazing.”

She ended up taking off the cape so that it wouldn’t risk getting dragged through the water, and I made a second trip with it and a little duffel bag that had some props in it. Once I shouldered the equipment bag and had Leia’s duffle in hand, we headed out into the rock desert to find a good spot for the shoot.

We ended up passing by a couple of the other groups—Cassidy and Cattie hadn’t gone too far out, finding a rise that let them get the blue of the lake in the background of their shots. The three of us called out some silly catcalls to them, and after a moment of whispering to each other they both lifted their tops and flashed us their boobs. We were almost fifty yards away so we couldn’t exactly see details, but I could still feel myself get a little chubbed up knowing they were doing that for my benefit. I made a show of kissing my fingers and throwing the kiss at them, and I could hear them laughing as we kept walking.

Then we stumbled across Heels and Ginny, who were taking a video using a couple of phones set up on tripods—Heels was already stripped down to her underwear and it looked like they were taking turns taking off pieces of clothing or something. Not wanting to ruin their recording, the three of us backed away the way we had come and veered off a little.

“Ginny said they were going to play ‘Strip Rock, Paper, Scissors,’” Leia giggled once we were definitely out of earshot.

“Is it weird that that sounds kind of fun?” Becca chuckled.

I gave her a slap on the ass, which was really a slap on the armoured rear end since her butt was covered in stormtrooper armour. Both of them snorted and started laughing.

We finally found a spot they were happy with. There was some light scrub brush in a shallow depression and the red tones of the rock were visible and would pop brightly with the right editing. Becca broke out her cameras and tripods from the bag and soon I knew enough about her gear to get things rolling. Becca’s solo photos went first, but since she’d done other Stormtrooper photoshoots before she didn’t need many. She’d had a replica blaster pistol in with her equipment, so she did some posing with that in standard ‘sexy badass babe’ poses, then put on the helmet and did a few more like that, before taking it off.

Then it was Leia’s turn, and her first few photos were kind of awkward—she was used to working with props. Soon Becca was coaching her, and between the two of us encouraging her she got comfortable with the posing. Then Leia went into her duffel and came out with two lightsaber hilts. She did some more posing, and as she got more comfortable she got sillier. Mixed in with the hot, sexy poses were goofy ones where she was pretending the lightsaber hilts were a couple of dicks, or wear she put them between her bust. The bra did wonders for her cleavage, pushing her small tits together to form a convincing amount that made her easily look two cup sizes bigger.

Then Leia went back into her back and broke out two metal rods that she screwed into the hilts. They were painted a bright green and I realized they would be perfect for the editing process so that she could put lightsaber effects over them.

More sexy posing of just Leia with the lightsabers, and I knew she was going to get some awesome photos out of the shoot. Sometimes it was hard to judge whether a photoshoot was going well or not—Cassidy had some duds buried in the memory of her computer, all the editing in the world not helping make them pop. This shoot, though, I could tell would be awesome.

Then Becca joined in for duo shots, and things got interesting.

* * *