The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 260

“OK, that’s just not fair,” I said.

Becca broke into giggles and Leia stuck out her tongue between her teeth and was grinning. They’d come up with a little story for their duo shots—Leia, in the Sith outfit, was the Boss and Becca in the stormtrooper armour was under her command, but when Leia figured out Becca was a woman in the armour she gets attracted to her and seduces her.

Neither of them were going to take off clothes—and I was pretty sure Becce couldn’t just easily get out of the armour—but they did a really good job of playing out the ‘scene.’ Now Becca was on her back on the ground, Leia looming over her, their lips just almost touching as they looked at each other all sexy.

“So we’re doing a good job then?” Leia asked.

I made a show of adjusting my hardon in my shorts, making them both snicker.

Leia turned back to Becca and resumed making her ‘sexy face’ and Becca got control of her giggles and did the same, then leaned her head back, exposing her slender neck. Leia went with it and I got a few shots of her hovering her pursed lips and a silly one of her pretending to bite Becca. Then Leia did kiss Becca’s neck, and Becca moaned softly. I kept taking pictures. Leia kissed Becca’s throat, leaving soft marks from the black lipstick she was wearing, and slowly moved higher, kissing up to Becca’s chin. When she reached the top the two women looked into each other’s eyes.

And then they kissed for real.

I sniffed in a breath and took another picture.

When they broke apart they kept looking at each other with hooded eyes for a moment before Leia broke into a smile and sat up, fanning herself.

“Fuck,” Becca chuckled. “That was a good kiss.”

“Sorry, I was just thinking about when Robbie, Cass and I were out in the desert…”

“I was doing the same thing,” Becca said, raising her eyebrows and grinning. “Cassidy and I gave him a double blowjob.”

“We all did oral on each other,” Leia grinned. “I didn’t think I was ready for more, but then we ended up fucking anyways later.”

Becca sighed and looked over at me. “You really are a lucky bastard, Tiger,” she said.

“Don’t I know it,” I said, the camera lowered.

Becca looked back up at Leia. “I’m gonna have time with them later. Do you want some time now?”

Leia, still flushed a little from the kiss, looked over at me and nodded.

I set the camera down and took the few steps toward her, shifting her off of straddling Becca and onto her butt on the ground, kissing her deeply.

“Mmm!” Leia moaned softly into the kiss as she let me manoeuvre her. Once she was lying back, her cape acting as a blanket between her and the ground, I kissed down from her lips to her cleavage, then lower. I’d had an urge to eat out Ami back on the boat, and now I could at least do the same for Leia. I got down to her bottoms and was halted by the craftsmanship.

“Sunshine,” I said. “How the hell do I get these off of you?”

She burst out laughing and showed me where there were a couple of hidden zippers, and soon her leather bikini bottom and the hanging crotch fabric were coming off her hips and down her legs. As soon as they were out of the way I dove between her legs and nuzzled her pussy with my lips and started kissing.

“Oooh, fuck, Tiger,” Leia groaned. “Oh, baby, I love the feel of your scruff.”

Becca had sat up and was rubbing my back as she watched me eating out Leia. Leia, on the other hand, had freedom to writhe and shift as I poured my desire for her into tonguing and kissing her. Soon I had her thighs clasped around my ears as she thrust her hips up at me, yipping softly and mewling.

“God, he does such a good job at taking care of you,” Becca said, and I could hear the warm smile on her face as she watched.

“So good—!” Leia moaned. “Fuck, Robbie. Fuck!”

She came, her one leg shuddering as she half-rolled to the side, pulling away from me as she was overloaded for a moment. I let her go, but as her leg started to stop shaking and her breathing dropped a bit I rolled her the rest of the way onto her stomach and pressed my face between her thighs again, this time eating her from behind.

Leia reached back with one hand, grabbing me by the hair and keeping me in place as her other hand searched for something to hold onto. Becca ended up shifting and taking it, holding it. “That’s it, Leia,” she cooed softly. “Enjoy it.”

Leia’s moans filled the area until she squealed and pressed her hips towards the groan as she came again, her legs kicking up on either side of me. As soon as she was done she was pushing me away and rolling over. “Sit up,” she said, her voice a little rough and demanding. I did, and Leia was immediately pulling my shorts down and my hard cock popped out. She got her mouth on it fast, bobbing quickly before slowing into long, luxurious sucks. Then she came off, holding it and stroking it lightly with one hand, while she looked over her shoulder at Becca. “Want to help?” she asked.

Becca hesitated but shook her head. “You enjoy him, and let him enjoy you,” she said. “I’ll get my time later.”

“I can tell you want to be rubbing yourself to this though,” I said with a little smirk.

Becca rolled her eyes playfully and shook her head. “This armour chastity belt makes that kind of hard. I’ll just need to keep all this energy pent up for later.”

“Mmm, someone’s going to get fucked tonight,” Leia giggled and went back to blowing me.

Each of my girls, the more I spent time with them, was different in so many ways. In their looks and personalities, sure, but also in their experiences and their techniques of how they approached sex. Leia, for all that she was in her confident mode at the moment even with Becca with us and watching, was a smooth lover who wasn’t into a lot of the rougher, harder stuff like some of the others. Really, Becca was actually the closest to her in terms of sexual temperament.

“If you keep sucking him like that he’s going to pop,” Becca said offhandedly.

Leia pulled off and looked up at me. “Do you want to fuck me in this costume?” she asked.

* * *

“Do I want to fuck you, a woman that I love and adore, while she is wearing a very sexy evil Sith cosplay while I have her pussy juices on my lips and I’ve been getting blown by her sweet lips?” I asked rhetorically.

Leia grinned and turned around, rearranging her cape under her knees. It was going to be dirty for sure, but she’d already finished the shoot so it would be fine. She went down onto her hands as well, pointing her juicy, thick butt back at me as she spread her legs a little. “I’m sorry, Master Jedi,” she said as she looked back around at me. “I know this temptation is of the dark side, but we must unify our force beings to save the galaxy!”

It was so corny it was almost believable, and I got down into position behind her and wedged my cock between her cheeks, holding her hips and massaging her soft skin. “This is a sacrifice I willingly make,” I said, putting on a voice as well. “May the Light and the Dark come together as one!”

“Guys!” came the shout from somewhere nearby. I immediately recognized it as Ami raising her voice. “Guys?”

“Shit,” Becca said. “We didn’t bring our phones.”

She got up and went out of the depression we’d been in, looking for Ami, while I stood and pulled up more shorts and then started helping Leia into her bottoms. I kissed her on the side as I helped get one of the hidden zippers done. “Another time, Lady Sith,” I said.

Leia smirked at me. “Next time I’ll come up with a better storyline for ‘Sexy Star Wars,’” she said. “And I promise not to wear a wookie costume, or ask you to. At least the first couple of times.”

That made me laugh, but Ami looking for us meant something was off or wrong, and once Leia was covered I went to find her and Becca while Leia started packing up the gear.

* * *