The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 262

I had always known, and Cassidy and I had even discussed it long before this whole polyamorous, sleep-with-other-women thing, that Cattie was a fucking catch. After that first Con when Cassidy had met her in person and they had become friends, the two of us had casually talked about it. Cattie was absolutely gorgeous, but it was more than just a killer body and a symmetrical face. It was her expressions, eyes, and smile, and the way she held herself. It was her casual confidence. And she was also sweet, and caring, and an ‘empath’ in the way that other people often claimed to be but weren’t.

Cattie was everything that anyone should have wanted in a partner, girlfriend or wife. How Heather could have ever started down the path to fucking up their relationship, I could never guess.

Once Heather had stalked down past the kitchen, I opened the door to our cabin quietly and Cassidy and I slipped out, following in that direction. Terra joined us, coming back out of her room. Heather had reached the glass sliding door and stepped outside. She was wearing the same outfit that she’d had on last night at the club—considering her only chance to have changed since then had been moments ago in her room, that made sense. It also made the coming argument seem even more like it was happening during a Walk of Shame.

We made it to the kitchen but hesitated as Heather called after Cattie. My raven-haired girlfriend had climbed the stairs up to the top deck, and now Heather had to choose to follow her or not. The other boat’s back door was open and, because of the way Becca and I had anchored the boats together, all the girls working in the kitchen on lunch had to have heard Heather’s tone.

It was demanding.

I shook my head.

Heather started climbing the stairs, so the three of us moved into the living room and then further to the door. Over on the other boat, girls were slowly making their way outside. Everyone, other than Becca, had a morbidly curious look on their faces. Becca looked like how I felt—pensive. Worried about trouble. Several of them, including Becca, headed up onto their own top deck so they could see what was happening and listen in.

We stepped out onto the porch area as Heather’s feet disappeared from between the steps.

I stopped there, listening while holding Cassidy’s hand, and Terra gave both of us a glance and then climbed halfway up the stairs to try and get a look.

“Cattie, what the fuck?” Heather said loudly once she reached the top of the stairs.

“What, Heather?” Cattie asked. “What do you want?”

“You don’t stop to talk to me?” Heather demanded.

“We’re talking here,” Cattie said.

“Come down to our cabin,” Heather said.

“Why?”

“Because I need to talk to you. What the fuck is this attitude?”

“We can talk right fucking here, Heather,” Cattie said.

I still thought doing this in public might have been the wrong decision. It meant that Cattie wasn’t giving Heather anywhere to hide, but it also meant that Heather would feel extra exposed. There was no hiding that there were multiple women listening in. But Cattie wanted it that way, and she’d definitely baited Heather into it successfully.

“What the fuck are you being so pissy about?” Heather asked. “And where is all of your stuff?”

“Oh, I’m sorry, did I come across as ‘pissy?’” Cattie asked with a false sweetness. “Because I really didn’t think you would have any reason to care how I came across anymore.”

“How about turning it down a notch,” Heather growled lightly.

“Fuck you,” Cattie said. “After what you did, I’ll talk to you however I want.”

“What is that supposed to mean?”

“Really? You’re going to try and play it like that?”

“I don’t know what that fucking rapey, creepy asshole has been telling you, but I didn’t do anything wrong.”

“That’s cute, coming from you and how you’ve been acting,” Cattie spat. “‘Rapey’ and ‘creepy’ definitely apply.”

“I didn’t do anything wrong!” Heather shouted, then got a little quieter. “Tell me one thing that you think I did wrong. Just one fucking thing.”

“You mean other than having sex with my sister?” Cattie retorted with venom in her voice.

“Wha—? Seriously, that is what you’ve got your panties in a bunch over?” Heather scoffed.

“Are you denying it?” Cattie asked.

“No, that just doesn’t mean anything,” Heather said. “It’s not like she wasn’t gagging for it. She consented, and so did Ginny. Are you pissed at her for fucking your sister too? Because your sister is an adult who can make her own choices.”

“Ginny wasn’t my girlfriend,” Cattie said.

“What about that makes it wrong for me to fuck Sherry? I mean, seriously, it’s not like I impregnated her or something. She had fun, I had fun. That’s it.”

“How about the fact that, one, it’s just fucking wrong, and two, I expressly told you that was out of bounds? You could have pursued literally anyone else on this trip other than Cassidy, and as long as you did it respectfully I would have gone along and had fun with a threesome. But you had to cross both my boundaries.”

“That’s my job, Cattie,” Heather scoffed. “You really want to open this here?”

“Where else are we going to go, Heather? Because I’ve tried to talk about this with you in private dozens of times.”

“Fine,” Heather said. “It’s my job to push your boundaries. You’re my submissive little bitch. You agreed to that. You kissed my feet and promised me that. You don’t get to dictate things to me, I tell you what is going to happen. If I want to fuck your sister, you should be asking me which dildo I want to use and if you can lube it up for me. I’m the dominant. I call the shots. I get what I want.”

“Jesus Christ,” Cassidy murmured next to me, squeezing my hand hard as we listened to the argument. I could tell Cassidy was pissed off, and I wasn’t much behind her. If any man had said something like that to her, or Cattie, or pretty much anyone I had a modicum of respect or pity for, I would have been in their face. The fact that Heather was a woman still left an ounce of hesitation to get physical in me, and almost more importantly, Cattie had asked me not to get involved.

All I could do was wait, and listen, and catch Cattie when she came back to my arms.

* * *