The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 263

“You have got to be fucking kidding me,” Cattie said, her tone becoming hard. I don’t think I’d ever heard someone speak like she did. It was authoritative, commanding, and self-confident. It was… Imperious. I know the word, but I’d never actually heard it like that before. “Your excuse for fucking my sister is that we played Dom-Sub games?”

“They aren’t games,” Heather said. “You’re my sub!”

There was a moment of silence, and I could picture Cattie glaring daggers at Heather above us.

“Come on, Cattie,” Cassidy whispered quietly, willing her love to her best friend. “You’ve got this.”

“I’d never call myself perfect, Heather,” Cattie said, still with that imperious tone. “No one is perfect. But I know I’m worth more than that. I am a beautiful woman who takes care of herself and always strives to be better. I’m educated. I’m ambitious, but not to the detriment of my partner. I believe in compromise and loving completely. I’m generous with my time, and my money, and I will do just about anything for my partner. Which are all things I wish I could say you ever were like, Heather. I wish you cared about anything other than yourself and your ego. I wish you’d been giving, at all, in any part of our life together. You’re a selfish person, and a selfish partner, and a selfish lover. I am worth more than you ever cared to give, and now I think I’m probably worth more than you can give even if you tried.”

There was another long moment of tense silence before Heather responded. “Fuck me? Fuck you, Cattie. Seriously, you’ve got some Goddamn nerve talking to me like that. If you ever want to make up for this, it starts with an apology right fucking now. And I don’t mean just a little one, I mean you need to get on your knees and fucking beg me, and then you need to lick my fucking toes as you beg me to keep being your Mistress. If you don’t do that right now, we’re done. Over. I’m never even thinking about you again.”

There it was. Heather, somehow, didn’t realize that this wasn’t just a fight. She’d fooled herself into thinking that she still held the power, that Cattie was just too good, or weak, or something, that she wouldn’t break up with her. Now I realized why Cattie really didn’t want me or Cass around for it—it wasn’t because we would have antagonized Heather more and made things harder. If anything, Cattie wanted her antagonized.

She needed to do this by herself because she needed to take command of her own destiny. Her own life. Heather didn’t realize it yet, but she’d given Cattie everything she wanted. Every piece of closure she could need to be sure about the decision. And I knew Cattie had to be hurting, that getting all of this was tearing a hole in her sweet heart, but she was willing to pay that price for this.

“Heather,” Cattie said. “Eat an actual tractor-trailer of dicks. Not only do I absolutely refuse to do all that, but I reject every ounce of what you want with every inch of my being. You are not my mistress or my dom. You aren’t my partner, my lover, or even my friend. We won’t be those lesbian friends who see each other at bars and are friendly, or stumble into bed every once in a while. I don’t like you, and I don’t want you in my life.”

“Fine!” Heather growled. “That’s great! Then I’m officially ending our—”

“You don’t get it,” Cattie interrupted her. “You’re not breaking up with me, Heather. We’re already done. There is no relationship to break. You are nothing to me. You don’t get to take control of this, because there’s nothing to control. I don’t hate you, I nothing you. You are a part of my life that I won’t ever think about. You’re a memory that doesn’t even need to fade because I’ve replaced you with better things while you were being a coward and hiding in a little cabin this morning.”

Another silence. I had no idea what the scene looked like up there, though I could see across to the other boat. The girls weren’t even pretending not to be listening. All of them other than Cassidy and Terra, and even JC, were up there at the railing, watching and listening.

The only person missing was Sherry.

Heather seemed to be speechless. Or something.

Then Cattie spoke again, loudly, and she seemed to be right above us near the railing. “Since I’m a single woman, and have been since last night when Heather decided she valued me less than just about anyone else in her life, I just thought I’d let you all know that I’m entering into an enthusiastically consensual Dom/sub relation with Robbie. I’ll try not to be overbearing about it with you guys, and if it’s too much I apologize and you can just ask me to tone it down a little and I will. I’m just really excited to have a man I love and respect, and who loves and respects me, to be my Master. Also, beyond that, I’m entering into a polyamorous relationship with him, and sharing him with Cassidy. I know most of you are aware of this already, but I just wanted to say it out loud.”

Wanda, bless her, put two fingers between her lips and let out a loud whistle of appreciation. Soon Cattie was getting a round of applause from all of the girls who had been watching. Even JC was clapping—he really did have a good heart and could see how bad things had been between Cattie and Heather. That just made me get a sharp twinge of guilt in my chest over what was going on with Terra.

“Fuck you!” Heather shouted loudly, and I could hear her stomping away down the length of the top deck.

Terra climbed back down the stairs, making way for Cattie to come down. As she rounded the curve of the stairs I opened my arms and she crashed into them. The brief look I got at her was that her makeup was smudged right at the eyeline from holding back tears, but nothing else had run.

Most of the girls were still applauding as they looked down at us from the railing above, and Cattie looked up at me with a request in her eyes.

I bent down and kissed her, and she threw her arms around my neck to keep me right there as she kissed me back. The applause got a new round of cheers.

Gasping, Cattie pulled out of the kiss and reached over and grabbed Cassidy’s hand, then led us both over to the other porch and into the Singles Boat, away from wherever Heather was heading.

* * *