The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 265

The girls gave us time. Cassidy also ended up giving Cattie some room to just sit with me, switching over to another of the chairs. We didn’t talk about things so much as we tried to just put Cattie into the headspace she wanted to be in.

“I was being serious,” she said. “I don’t want to hate her, because that’s still giving her power over me. I honestly want to nothing her.”

So our talk turned to little things. Shows. Music. Cassidy started making a playlist for our drive back to Vegas with Cattie. We didn’t talk about the serious things that needed to be figured out. We just were for a bit, and it felt nice.

Once lunch was ready Wanda brought up two plates, and Cassidy went down with her to grab more before coming back. She joined us while we ate, chipping in song suggestions and all of them talking about what they could do as a group cosplay when we would all be at the same Con in the future. There wasn’t a question of if that would happen, because we knew it would. It was just a question of when and how and there wasn’t any pressure to answer that yet.

The others started to filter through, coming to offer encouragement to Cattie and check in. It wasn’t as comfortable as I imagined it might have been only because Cattie had been on the outside a little bit for most of the week because of the Heather situation. Now my girls wanted to welcome her, but there would be a little settling in. There was also, I thought, just a little bit of jealousy around the fact that Cattie was officially official with me now and they weren’t.

Still, everyone was kind and hugged her or kissed her cheeks and squeezed her hands. Even Heels, who was usually so detached from what was going on other than our brief talks about Wanda, told Cattie that she’d made the right choice and ribbed her a little about taking so much time to do it.

Ginny, when she came by, was sheepish but hugged Cattie hard, and the two of them whispered into each other’s ears. Cattie gave her a kiss on the cheek before she left.

Once lunch was finished I got pressed into service—thankfully, it was a service I was very happy to provide. Sunblock came out, and whatever clothes were being worn over bikinis got shed. The heat, as I’d guessed, just kept rising and with the barest wisps of clouds in the sky I could practically feel the skin cancer trying to chew into us. I took up the sunblock and went to war with that radiation, and what a glorious war it was as I rubbed down my girls.

And with everyone pretty much in the open now, barring Terra who shot me a look like she wished she could get me to do it but let JC when he offered, I ended up getting a lot of playful grabass in as well. Tits slipped from tops, bottoms got pulled up to expose cheeks. A few bottoms even got pulled aside and pussy lips got soft massages. I was tenting my shorts, but no one was quite ready to just yank them down and blow me. We were horny and hot, but not crazy.

Eventually, I had left my girls glistening with the sunscreen and I stood up, stretching and then pulling off my shirt. It didn’t take long until I was face-down on a towel with four sets of hands rubbing sunblock into my back, legs and arms. Then I got flipped over, and new sets of hands were rubbing my chest.,

Cassidy, always the instigator, slipped her hand under the waistband of my shorts and stroked my shaft, making Leia and Ami both blush. Becca just laughed and smirked.

With sunblock applied, I thought maybe things would cool down or that I might get asked to do another of the Massage shoots. I knew there were still people who hadn’t gotten theirs done, but I couldn’t actually place who it was. Instead, I ended up getting called to the edge of the top deck where Becca was opening up the side railing where we usually attached the boats. Now it was pointing out to the deep side of the anchored boats.

I was the sacrificial lamb since the girls were giddy-scared. I already knew it was deep enough to jump into so I leapt in and hit the cold water, feeling it sluice over my skin. The waterproof sunblock would need to be replaced since it wasn’t really that waterproof, but that didn’t seem to be a problem considering the fun that the first application had been. As I surfaced I gasped for air and sighed happily. The water was just cool enough to be refreshing.

Whooping laughter echoed behind me and I turned in time to see Becca and Cassidy holding hands as they jumped into the water. Wanda and Ami came jumping next, followed by Zenya and Leia.

Cattie blew me a kiss and made a motion that she was going down to our room to remove her makeup—the false lashes and thicker makeup would do great with jumping into the water. By the time she showed back up on the back porch of the boat, face stripped of makeup and looking fresh, a game of tag had started. When I saw her I swam over towards her and she jumped in, surfacing right in front of me and leaning in to kiss me with a smile on her face.

“Hello gorgeous,” I said with a big grin.

“Hello, Tiger,” she said warmly. “God, I can’t believe I wasted so much time not getting in the water.”

“I’m just happy you’re here,” I said. “But you should be careful.”

“Why is that?” she asked, her brow furrowing a little as we both tread water.

“Because some of these girls get handsy out here,” I laughed.

“Is that so?” she chuckled and snaked a hand down through the water and brushed the front of my shorts. “I think I might be OK with that as long as you are.”

With another kiss, we went back and joined the game.

* * *