The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 266

The game of tag was a little less organized than when the girls and I had played Marco Polo earlier in the week, but things quickly escalated to similar levels of shenanigans both with the not-quite-cheating of girls trying their hardest to get me tagged through distractions or just grabbing on to me and weighing me down. I got flashed multiple times, and my cock was fully erect in my shorts and caused some drag as I swam around due to all the groping and rubs it was getting. That wasn’t the only part of me that was getting frequent pat-downs though; my ass was grabbed frequently, and my abs, chest and back all got their fair share as well.

And that wasn’t even mentioning the little kisses. Most of the girls were good swimmers but weren’t the sort of swimmers who could keep themselves afloat in one place just with their legs. Making out, or even just kisses longer than a solid peck, became difficult when they had to work their arms to tread water as well.

Anyone else might have been surprised by which girl did it first, but I just grinned as Ami stripped off her bikini top and tossed it onto one of the porches before swimming over to me and pressing her bare chest to mine as she gave me a titty-licious hug. It didn’t take long for the others to join them. Becca and Wanda were the last to join in, and not for any lack of enthusiasm. They were simply the farthest out from the boat when the tops started coming off.

Once the tits were out, the game of tag seemed to change a bit. There was still someone who was ’it’ and trying to tag other people, but the girls also seemed to develop a second game going on at the same time. I couldn’t tell how they organized it, but I had a rotation of one of them after another swimming up to me and teasing me, eventually letting me grope them as they got a firm hand on my cock, before pulling away with stiff nipples and giggling laughs only to be replaced by another one of them.

In the midst of the game, I noticed something that put a distracted frustration in my mind. Terra and JC were up on the top deck, sitting on the edge and talking. I had a feeling the choice of perch had been made by Terra before all the tops had come off. They were talking, or it more looked like Terra was talking whenever I glanced up at them. JC was clearly distracted, struggling to keep his eyes away from the glimpses of tit as the girls were swimming around or treading water. I can’t even really blame him; I would have had the same issue from his spot.

I could also tell that Terra was getting frustrated. She was going through a ringer with her emotions, or our emotions, and based on what I was seeing JC wasn’t giving her what she needed in the moment. She was still talking, but her glances were looking down whenever there was a loud bark of laughter or splashing amidst the game. I could tell she wanted to be downhere having fun, but felt like she needed to work on things.

I couldn’t help but feel bad for all that I’d done to her relationship. But I also felt like shit because of the little voice in the back of my head that was cheering, seeing the way they were. Seeing JC distracted, and Terra unhappy. Not that I wanted her unhappy. I wanted her to be unhappy with him.

“Tiger,” Cassidy said, swimming up and distracting me from my latest glance up at Terra. “Hi!”

“Hey, baby,” I said with a smile, trying to wipe my thoughts clear to focus on my fiancee.

She swam close and reached down, feeling at my cock and discovering it fully erect. “Mmm, someone is having fun,” she said.

“Of course I am,” I chuckled, scooping my hand behind her and pulling her to me by her ass a little.

“Well, I think after all the stress earlier, you deserve some fun,” Cassidy said.

“This is fun, baby,” I said.

“I meant real fun,” she smirked. Then she dipped under the water and tugged my shorts down and completely off, coming back up with them bundled in one hand. “I think you should find a hole for that, Tiger. Everyone down here is willing.”

“Not everyone is open to that in public,” I pointed out.

Cassidy grinned and shrugged, starting to swim my shorts back towards the boat. She blew me a kiss, and she was quickly replaced by Becca swimming up and laughing as she found me naked.

The groping got more insistent. I was getting stroked fully, or getting asses pressed against me. Cattie dipped under the water and got her mouth on my cock but couldn’t figure out how to actually blow me under water without choking on water.

I wanted… all of them, honestly. But I had plans with Becca later, and Cattie had gotten my attention earlier. As had Leia, though we hadn’t been able to finish. And of course Wanda’s situation kept her off the potential list. If I were playing things fair, Cassidy and Ami were the girls from my whatever-we-were that were down there. But while Cassidy had stripped me naked, she clearly was encouraging me to go after someone else—she was part of my plans with Becca, anyway.

I knew Ami wasn’t someone who was going to have sex right there in the lake, even if we wanted each other. Especially not our first time, even if that would make for a hell of a first-time story. Still, I didn’t make any moves until I was able to catch up with her. She laughed, throwing her raven hair out of her face as she felt my cock against her back as I kissed her cheek from behind. She turned in my arms and gave me a kiss back, then pushed my head underwater and between her tits, motorboating me. Her other hand stroked me softly.

“Hi, cutie,” I said as I came back up for air.

“Hey, Tiger,” she smiled warmly.

“I… wanted to check on something,” I said.

“Tell me.”

“I’m horny as hell with all this going on and Cassidy wants me to fuck someone. This isn’t the kind of special I think I would want for our first time, or I’d be asking you. I just want to know if you’d be OK with me doing something like that around you and the others. Like, in the open.”

“I think I would be,” Ami said quietly, nodding and smiling a little naughtily. “Who are you going to have sex with?”

“If she’s up to it, I was thinking Zenya,” I said.

Ami’s grin got bigger. “She definitely is,” she said. “Or at least I bet she is. Go get her.”

“God, I’m too lucky to have someone like you,” I told her.

“Go show me what I’m missing, Tiger,” she whispered back huskily, making me groan. But I turned and searched for that bright red hair of Zenya’s. It was time to fulfil a promise.

* * *