The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 267

Zenya yelped when I swam up behind her, but laughed deep in her chest as she felt my cock press against her thigh as I groped one of her tits and turned her chin to face me so I could kiss her.

Usually, in any circumstance I could imagine, I would never be that forward with someone. Hell, even with Cassidy on a regular day at home before all of this had started, seduction played at least a little part in our sex. Making the other person feel special. Making sure they were into it.

I didn’t go for seduction with Zenya. And she kissed me back immediately with tongue, though it slipped away as our water treading made it hard to keep our mouths together.

“So, you have officially made it clear,” I said. “How would you feel about fooling around now?”

Zenya’s grin lit up even more. “Really?”

“Yes,” I laughed. “Why do you sound so surprised?”

“Because you’ve got… Well, you’ve got a lot of beautiful women around you. I feel like, oh, I don’t know.”

“Shush,” I said, over-exaggerating my frown. “I really enjoyed our fun during the massage shoot, and you being so forward about what you want is really attractive. So if you’re up to it right now, I’m in.”

“Here?” she asked, looking around with raised eyebrows.

“Well, I wasn’t exactly thinking here,” I chuckled. “But if you’re into trying out stuff in public, this may be the most accepting audience ever for that.”

Zenya bit her lip as she looked at me and I realized my little joke wasn’t so far off from the truth. I’d intended to get out and head to my room with her, but Zenya actually looked sort of turned on by the idea of doing stuff in front of the others.

“Really?” I asked.

“If you’re into it,” she shrugged.

“I can try it and see,” I said. “What about on the back porch of the Couple’s boat there so it’s as far as possible from Heather and Sherry’s room windows?”

“Good thinking,” she said, then smirked. “Now come get these titties, Tiger.” She took off swimming towards the porch. As if I couldn’t outpace her.

We both pulled ourselves up out of the lake and were looking a little ridiculous. Really, in my opinion, any naked man at least looks a little silly with his cock out, and I wasn’t an exception. I did get some cheering catcalls from my girlfriends, but I waved them away. Zenya looked a lot better mostly-naked than I did, I would argue. As she pulled herself up out of the water it streamed down her chest, highlighting her bright pink, almost red nipples. Her bust wasn’t actually huge compared to her build—she had wide shoulders and hips, with a nice taper to her waist that gave her a bit of an ‘hourglass’ look. Her tits sat a little wide on her, leaving a deep amount of cleavage in the centre of her chest as they fell away from each other naturally. That was why her cleavage looked so epic when they were contained by a bra or bikini top and were pulled back towards each other.

I had sat on the edge of the porch and Zenya got up on her knees, pulling her bright, wet hair behind her head as she leaned over me and kissed me energetically.

“Mmm!” she hummed happily as I slid a hand down her side to her leg, then back up to caress her dangling tit. She pulled from the kiss and grinned at me. “I want to suck your cock.”

“I’d love that,” I said and leaned back a bit as she lowered down and took my cock in her mouth. I groaned in appreciation as she started to blow me with an enthusiasm that could only have been built out of days or horny desire. I had to brace myself behind me with one hand but I caressed her back with the other, which was smooth and slick from the lake water. Then I slid my hand farther back to her ass. Her bikini bottoms were an ‘almost thong’—they had wide banding but still showed off a very significant amount of her meaty ass cheeks and sat high on her hips.

Zenya giggled into my cock as my hand slid back to those cheeks and she flexed them as I grabbed her. Then she started noisily blowing me.

“Get it, girl,” Cassidy called as she and Cattie swam by with grins on their faces.

Zenya, without lifting her lips from my cock, raised a hand and gave them a thumb’s up, making all three of us laugh.

It was her energy more than anything that made the blowjob fantastic. She wasn’t putting much time or thought into ‘technique’ per se—I had no doubt she could, that just wasn’t what we were doing at the moment. Instead, she was practically fucking her face on my cock as I groped her. When she came off with a gasp, her mouth wide open but curled in a grin, I caught her nipple between my fingers and used it to lightly tug her towards me so we could kiss.

“You’re fantastic,” I told her. “And gorgeous. I want you badly, Zen. Here, or in our room.”

“Take me here,” she gasped, her eyes bright.

I kissed her again and then we shifted. She quickly stripped off her bottoms, to the cheers of several of the girls in the water, and she tried to swing her leg over to mount me but I stopped her. Instead, I scooped her up softly and laid her down on her back, getting between her legs and kissing her again before starting to kiss down her chest.

“Robbie,” Zenya groaned in complaint. “I’m already horny and wet. I want your cock, not your tongue.”

Leia popped up on the side of the porch, giggling as she looked at her friend. “You’re going to regret saying that, babe,” she said. Leia’s little tits were in full view and she didn’t try to hide them at all.

“Huh?” Zenya asked, then rocked her body as my lips missed her mound and delved further down between her legs.

“He’s going to eat you out so good,” Leia laughed, leaning over and pecking Zenya on her lips lightly. “Have fun!” Leia dropped back from the porch into the water, swimming away.

I drove my tongue into Zenya’s pussy. Her meaty cheeks and thighs didn’t disappoint in her pusy, which had full lips and a nicely prominent clit hood. She yelped as I tasted her, breaking into giggles, and then moaned loudly as I raised my lips to her clit and massaged it through its hood.

“Cock,” Zenya groaned her demand, but I had a feeling she didn’t really mean it yet since she got both hands into my hair and held my head down between her legs.

She tasted sweet and bold, like her personality, and I knew that I wasn’t going to get tired of eating her any time soon with the way she quickly responded to my work.

* * *