The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 268

The girls were watching us. Not all of them all at once, but the game of Tag had dwindled out on the lake and they were floating around and chatting, just enjoying the cool of the water on the hottest day of the trip. If I had been doing just about anything else, I would have dropped what I was up to and joined them. Very few things could be considered better than hanging out with a bunch of gorgeous models I loved, and who loved me back, as they drifted around in the water topless.

Driving my cock into Zenya was one of those things.

“Yes, Robbie,” she groaned. “Oh, God, fuck yes!”

She was riding me, which was her preferred method to start off. After I’d eaten her to an orgasm, which had made her grab her tits hard as she squeezed her eyes tight, I’d kissed her fiercely until she’d begged me to lay back. I had, hanging my legs off the end of the porch so I could feel the water on my ankles, and Zenya had straddled me.

Being a slightly bigger girl because of her curves, Zenya was just a little self-conscious as she lowered herself onto my cock. She hid the soft fold at her stomach with an arm as she bit her lip and speared herself on me. When I realized that’s what she was doing, I had taken both of her hands in mine and stabilized her that way, looking up into her eyes. She didn’t have her ‘big anime eye’ makeup going on, and I thought she was more attractive without it. She had pretty green eyes that may not have been blessed with big, dark lashes, but looked like a fresh spring lawn.

Now that she was comfortable and riding me, she was grinning broadly in between her moans.

“That’s it, Zen,” I grunted. “God, you feel so good, gorgeous.”

Zenya pulled one of my hands up to her face and sucked on my thumb, smiling around it. I raised my other hand from her waist to her tit, tweaking her nipple and then grabbing the meat of her breast firmly.

“Mmmm, fuck!’ Zenya grunted.

I took my hands from her and grabbed hers, bringing them to stabilize on my chest. “Lean forward,” I told her. She did, bracing on my chest. This pushed her tits together between her arms, which looked fantastic. Her nipples were so fucking suckable, they made me think of candy gummies. As she brought her hips up while leaning forward, I got my heels braced on the edge of the porch and used that as leverage to thrust up into her.

“Holy fuck!” Zenya yelped, rocked forward by my thrust.

“That’s it, slut!” Wanda called to her with a grin. “Take that cock deep. Get it!”

Several of the other girls catcalled as well, and Zenya had the presence of mind enough to raise one hand and flash them the finger, bringing laughs all around.

“Fuuuuck, Robbie,” Zenya groaned. “I’m gonna come. You’re gonna make me come again. I’m gonna come on your cock.”

“Stop talking about it and do it, Zen,” I said. “Cause it’s not going to be the last one.”

“Ffff-uuu-huuck,” Zenya groaned, her arms giving out as she came. Her chest fell to mine, her breasts mashing against me, and I wrapped my arms around her back to hug her to me as I kept thrusting into her as she rode her orgasm. “Oh my gawd,” Zenya groaned as her cunt fluttered and then relaxed.

I helped her pull off of me and she fell to her side beside me, so I bundled her up in my arms and held her.

“Fuck, Robbie,” she said, finally catching her breath. “That was… holy shit.”

“What the fuck is this?” Cassidy called from the water. “There aren’t any time-outs allowed!”

Zenya laughed and flashed them the finger again to more laughter.

“You good?” I asked.

“Very,” she said. “You can keep going?”

“I’m still hard,” I pointed out. “And you are sexy as hell. Is fucking with an audience doing it like you hoped?”

Zenya laughed and leaned towards me to rest her forehead on mine. “I’m not going to start fucking on camera, but like this? It’s hot. Even with the peanut gallery.”

“Ride him the other way,” Becca called. “Work that ass on him, Zenya! We all know you’re proud of it.”

Zenya closed her eyes and smiled, then bit her lips as she opened them again. “Want me to do my sex trick?”

“Sounds amazing,” I said.

Zenya got me on my back again, and this time she mounted me facing away. Her big, meaty ass was pointed at me and as she sat on my cock she flexed her butt, twerking it with just her muscle control. It was half a visual thing and half a physical feeling as her body gripped me. Then I was a little shocked as she shifted and spread her legs into a full split. It tightened her pussy in a weird way but also pulled her ass into an amazing cleavage of its own.

“Holy fuck,” I groaned, leaning back but not wanting to take my eyes off of her ass as she started rocking on my cock. On each twerk upwards I could see her pussy lips split and bulging around my dick. I moaned and couldn’t help myself and clapped my hand on her ass.

Zenya laughed and looked over her shoulder at me, holding her tits in her hand as she worked me. “Spank me all you want, Tiger,” she said. “I love it when my ass gets turned red.”

I almost came at one point, once her ass was a bright pink, but I wanted to go a little longer and got her off of me, eating her from behind as she lay prone on the deck. I teased her asshole at the same time and she groaned happily and even reached back and got the tips of two fingers pressed into her asshole as I slid lower to tongue her pussy again. She came as she fingered her own butt and I drove my tongue against her clit.

Then I got her up on her hands and knees and it was my turn to mount her.

“Ho- My- God- Robbie,” Zenya panted as I slammed deep and fast into her from behind. She was rocking back at me with each thrust, and after a few more spanks I had gathered her red hair, now half-dried, and held it tight as I pulled her head back. “That’s it, Tiger. God! That’s fucking- Holy goddamn motherfucker!”

Becca suddenly popped up out of the water onto the porch, climbing up and streaming water. She winked at me with a grin and then leaned down and took Zenya’s face in both her hands, looking at the slightly delirious woman up close.

“Having fun, babe?” she asked.

“Uh-huh,” Zenya grunted.

“Everything you hoped for, getting that pussy railed?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Took long enough, huh?”

Another affirmative grunt.

“So are you gonna do what you claimed you would?” Becca asked, then her grin widened and she glanced at me. “She’s blushing really hard.” She glanced back down to Zenya. “Are you?”

Zenya nodded, pulling against my grip on her hair to do it.

Becca looked up at me. “Creampie her, darling,” she said. “If you do, she’ll squirt. She says that’s the feeling that makes her do it, so she’s only ever done it with boyfriends she is comfortable with.”

“Safe?” I grunted.

“Do it,” Zenya begged. “I’m safe. Fuck-ing… do it, Tiger. Make me your public cumdump. Make me one of your filthy little whores in front of them all. Fill my hooooole.”

I came, thrusting forward hard and burying deep, unleashing my cum into her in a big first wave. Zenya moaned and lost the strength in her arms, going face-down on the faux grass of the porch, and I could feel her squirt splashing out of her against my balls and thighs as she came hard. We rolled through the waves of our orgasms just slightly off-timed, each release of my cum feeling like it was pushing her over into another gasp of her own.

“Good giiirl, Zenya,” Becca cooed, having taken her hands and holding them lightly. “Such a sexy woman. Take all of it.”

Zenya gasped as her orgasm ended, and I helped her get off her knees and to prone again. I didn’t pull out, still keeping my hardness for now, and instead laid down on top of her and cuddled her.

“God damn,” Zenya groaned, flexing her ass under me. “I was gonna get you to give me a facial since the lake is right there, but I think that was way better.”

“You are such a sexy beast,” I whispered to her, kissing her ear. “That was amazing.”

She turned a little bit, grinning. “Thanks, Tiger.”

“Did that scratch the itch?” I asked.

“For now,” Zenya sighed, closing her eyes softly and just enjoying the feeling of being held, and filled.

Becca slid down and lay next to us, throwing her arm over me and leaning in to kiss Zenya’s cheek again, then up to kiss me softly with a little moan. Then she pulled me lower so she could whisper in my ear. “Zenya is the sweetest, most helpful and giving woman I know. If anyone deserves a second round with you, it’s her.”

“I heard that,” Zenya groaned. “I don’t know if my pussy can take another round like that right away.”

“You’ve always got your ass,” Cassidy said from nearby, having drifted closer and grinning up at us.

“Maybe next time,” Zenya said, smirking and rolling her eyes at my fiancee.

* * *