The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 269

I had slipped off, and out, of Zenya after a couple of minutes and had used a look with Becca to have her leave us alone. My blonde… whatever she was at the moment, took the hint graciously and nodded, going to the edge of the porch and slipping back into the water gracefully. I, in the meantime, encouraged Zenya to turn over and she ended up laying partially on top of me, resting her head on my chest as we kept our arms around each other.

“OK,” she sighed. “You win.”

“I win?” I asked with a smile.

“Best hookup ever,” she grinned, then flushed a little. “Not that I’m exactly a hookup queen or anything. Despite how I’ve been acting this week, and all of this out here, I’m not actually… I’m not a slut.”

“I wouldn’t have ever thought you were,” I said, rubbing her back. “You are a sweet, sexual woman. But not a slut. I’m just really happy that you wanted to do this with me.”

“Well, I did wait for all the reviews to come out first,” she smirked at me, making me chuckle. “But seriously. Great flirting. Really great sex. And you even snuggle afterwards. Five stars, would fuck again. And again.”

“Pfft, not snuggling isn’t even an option,” I grinned. Then I hugged her a little tighter. “Five stars for you too, by the way.”

“Can I be honest?”

“Zenya, I think we’re a little past asking.”

“True,” she said. “I’m just—all the stuff going on. With everyone. I don’t know… I feel like I might have missed out on something.”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Becca’s been keeping me ‘up to date’ so to speak,” Zenya said. “And Leia, too. They are both falling for you, and are pretty sure you’re falling for them too. And when I’m being honest with myself, I know that you’re… a catch is putting it mildly, I think. Even with the wild polyamory thing going on. I just feel some FOMO, like I’m getting a consolation prize here.”

“I’m sorry,” I sighed, leaning over to kiss her forehead softly.

“It’s not something to be sorry for, I guess,” she sighed.

“No, it is,” I said. “I would never want you to feel like you’re not worth everything.”

“But…” Zenya prompted.

“But?” I asked.

“I hear a but coming on,” she said.

“Nope,” I said. “You are worth everything, Zenya. Not but. I keep trying to tell you this, and so was Becca. You are an amazing woman. Becca adores you. Leia and Ami, too. And I know you aren’t as close with the others, but you know what? They like you a lot, and they respect you a ton.”

“Why?” Zenya asked. “I didn’t do anything ‘respect’ worthy.”

“Are you kidding me?” I asked. “Zenya, babe, you have been taking care of things all week. You’re helping at every meal, and you encourage the girls. You don’t think I hear you being their hype-woman? You are an absolute queen.”

Zenya was quiet for a long moment, then shifted up my body a bit and kissed me, soft and sweet. “Thank you,” she whispered out in a sigh, resting back down again to cuddle against me.

“You are more than welcome,” I said. “Look, I can’t tell you that what’s happening with me and some of the girls is something that could happen with us. That’s not… I don’t know, it’s not like a switch flipped. We had to choose to go further with things. Magnetic attraction, sexual or otherwise, only goes so far. If you want to explore more than just sex with me, I’m very open to it with you, but the reality of the situation is what it is. We don’t have much time left on this trip, and my time is pretty split.”

“You’re really open to it?” she asked. “To me?”

“I can’t even comprehend how you could think I wouldn’t be,” I sighed.

“Can I think about it?” she asked.

“Come here,” I said, sitting up and pulling her more fully over until she was straddling my lap and we were hugging each other to stay close. “Of course you can think about it, Zee. And it doesn’t matter if you decide on the trip or not. We’ll see each other again. Plenty, I bet. As long as you don’t become an axe murderer or something, I’ll be interested in you.”

“So you’re saying you wouldn’t hide a body for me now?” she asked with a playful smirk.

“I’ve got to limit federal crimes to people I’m officially in love with,” I smirked back, making her chuckle.

“You know, if I were to say yes right now, you’d be leaving here with a lot of girlfriends,” she said, getting a thoughtful and somewhat serious look on her face.

“Just two for now,” I said.

“For now,” she smirked knowingly. “Are you going to make things official with Becca during your date tonight?”

“Most likely,” I said. “We just need to talk about it first.”

“She loves you, you know,” Zenya said. “Which is wild considering you met, what, six days ago?”

“I love her too,” I said. “Which is maybe even wilder, considering I’m engaged to someone else.”

She kissed me, taking in a deep breath through her nose while she did it, her chest pressing against mine. “Good,” she said. “She deserves it. She deserves you.”

I pressed my forehead to hers, looking into her eyes. “So do you, if I’m what you want.”

She kissed me again, softer. “Thank you.”

“Thank you,” I replied.

We separated, though when she got a naughty gleam in her eye and stroked my half-hard cock I took the opportunity to run a thumb over her gumdrop of a nipple. Then, with a glance and a grin, she silently asked if I wanted to jump. I took her hand and we both leapt into the water completely naked.

We surfaced laughing, and soon the girls—knowing that our post-fuck aftercare was done—swarmed in with laughs and splashes and lots of talking. Most of it was aimed at Zenya, and only half of it was teasing. I ended up drifting away slightly, and Becca saw me and swam over.

“Hello, Sugar,” I said, taking her hand and pulling her close to kiss her before we needed to separate to keep swimming.

“Hello, darling,” she said, then more quietly. “Thank you for that.”

“For what?”

“For giving Zenya whatever she needed,” Becca said. “Is she a ‘Robbie’s Girl’ now?”

“You’ll need to ask her that,” I said. “But the door is open if she wants to walk through. It’s just getting a little crowded now, so I couldn’t blame her if she doesn’t.”

“Oh, Robbie,” Becca said, rolling her eyes like I was missing something obvious.

I tugged on her hand, pulling her closer to shore until I could touch the rocky bottom and she could cling to me. She was mostly naked herself with just her bikini bottoms on, and having her tits bushing slick against me from the water was all I needed. I kissed her again, longer this time as she hung her arms around my neck and wrapped her legs around my waist.

“I want you so badly,” she whispered

“I want you too,” I whispered back. “I almost can’t wait for our date.”

“Patience,” she said, then smirked a little. “I might be a horny bitch for you, but I’m not as bad off as Zenya was. I’ll never be that kind of girl.”

“I know,” I said, kissing her lips lightly. “And I’d never ask you to be.”

“I know,” she replied with a smile. “And that’s just one of the many reasons I love you.”

* * *