The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 270

After kissing Becca a little bit more, along with some light groping as I held her ass and she ground her hips just a little to push her bikini-covered pussy against my cock, we swam back out into the water. Part of me wanted to spend the entire afternoon out on the water, but my talk with Zenya and then with Becca had my mind going and I knew that time was short. No matter how much I wanted to use it just being with everyone and enjoying the location we were in, there was too much important shit going on.

And the first thing I had to do was check in with my fiancee.

It took little more than her eyes meeting mine and Cassidy knew I wanted to talk, and we both made our way to the boats. I stopped to kiss Cattie quickly while still in the water. “I need to check in with Cassidy,” I whispered. “And I want to talk with you too. Can you come to the room in maybe half an hour?”

“OK,” she nodded, her black hair slicked back to her head as she smiled and leaned in to peck my lips again. “You don’t need more than that?”

“If we do, then you should be part of the conversation too,” I said. “You’re my girlfriend, after all.”

At the title she smiled broadly and nodded. “OK, Boyfriend,” she said.

Cassidy was already drying herself off with a towel when I reached the boat and she took her time drying me off from the waist down, giggling as I batted her fingers away from my cock. I wrung out my swimsuit and didn’t bother putting it on, carrying it with me instead since we were steps away from the room.

I followed Cassidy’s cute ass and bare back down the tight corridor and into our room, and as soon as we were inside I slid the door shut and picked her up from behind, rushing to the bed and falling onto it with her as she whooped and laughed in my arms. It didn’t take long for us to be snuggled up under the covers, laying on our sides facing each other with our noses almost touching.

“Hi,” she said, smiling a little nervously.

“Hi,” I said, stroking her arm.

We both sighed at the same time, which led to us both chuckling a little.

“I love you,” I told her.

“I love you too, Tiger,” she whispered, looking at me with big eyes.

“How are you feeling?” I asked.

“What do you mean?” she replied, frowning a little.

“Cassidy,” I said, levelling out my voice as I looked into her eyes. “Love of my life. My fiancee. There has been a lot going on. Cattie and I being the biggest thing. I need to know how you’re feeling.”

“I told you I approved,” she said. “And I—”

“Baby,” I interrupted her, a little more quietly this time. “Please. Radical honesty.”

She paused and closed her mouth, swallowing her spit and taking a breath. “I’m happy. For you, and for her. But I’m also sad-happy that this whole thing is working like I hoped it was. I’m… Like, if I was a dog, I was chasing the car and now I’ve caught it and I’m hanging on to the bumper and it’s not made of meat and I’m not sure what to do with it, but I still caught the fucking thing and I’d do it again. I’m not jealous, or envious, or whatever. I’m just… maybe I still feel guilty that I did this to us instead of us getting here in a happier way. And there’s a little part of me that’s sad that you’re not just mine anymore. A really tiny, little, miniscule part.”

I closed my eyes and rested my forehead and nose against hers, our breath mingling between us. “Cassidy, baby. Is that part of you going to grow? I need to know if there’s any chance of you regretting this. Not just now, or next week, or next year. Ten years down the line. Thirty years. I need to know if this is going to be a little pinprick problem that eventually ruins us. Because I can’t stand the idea of hurting those women out there, but you’re first, Cass. You’ll always be first. I’m yours first, just like you’re mine. And maybe part of that is the effect of the App, but I feel it deep in my heart of hearts. I need you to tell me if this is going to be the end of us if we keep going.”

When I opened my eyes she was crying, and I could feel my own tears welling and falling down my cheeks and onto the pillows. Her lips quivered as she met my eyes and she squeezed her eyes closed this time, scrambling a little to get closer to me until we were firmly chest-to-chest and our legs were entangled.

“I don’t…” she whispered. “I- Fuck, Robbie.” She sighed heavily, her cheek pressed to mine now as we held each other. “I don’t think so. I know I don’t ever want it to. I love you and Cattie together. I love Wanda and Becca. I love Terra, too, and I know that’s still not a thing that’s a thing. And Leia and Ami are great, and I just need more time to love them with you too. And if Zenya wants in, I’ll love her too. I just… I don’t know if my feelings will change over time. If us having kids, or you having kids with the others, will change my heart. Or us getting to middle age, or older. Growing up and growing old. I just can’t know. But I know I don’t want it to. And I know that we’ll both do everything we can to make sure that doesn’t happen. Is that enough, Robbie? Is it enough that we both really, desperately make it work?”

My tears were flowing freely now, the same as hers.

“I want it to,” I whispered hoarsely.

“I love you with everything I am,” she whispered.

“I love you too,” I said, pulling her tighter with my arms around her.

We held each other and cried as we tried to reconcile all the love that was happening with our worries about the future.

* * *