The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 274

I found Ami sitting with Wanda up on the top deck. It felt weird to be surprised by that momentarily, but it also kind of made little butterflies flutter in my stomach seeing them together. They were so different, but I really was falling for them both.

“Hey, Robbie,” Ami said, looking up from her book. She was in her reading outfit, which was topless, though with how quiet things were she had the peace to read and suntan at the same time.

Wanda had joined her in both activity and state of dress, her smaller breasts out as well as she read a beaten-up paperback. She looked up from her book with a grin for me as well.

“Hey, Cutie,” I said, leaning down to kiss Ami’s plush lips in a gentle peck. Then I went to Wanda and took her hand, raising it to my lips to kiss. “Beautiful.”

“Coming up to join the reading room?” Wanda asked, smiling at my gesture.

“Actually, I was hoping to have a conversation with Ami,” I said, going and grabbing one of the deck chairs to bring it over.

“Oh, do you need me to leave?” Wanda offered, sitting up.

“I’m not sure,” I said, setting the chair down and taking a seat. “How comfortable are you talking about us-stuff with Wanda here, Ami?”

Ami quirked her lips to the side in thought for a moment before lightly shrugging. “I think at this point we all know things about each other that usually wouldn’t be out in the open. I trust you’re not going to embarrass me.”

I smiled as I leaned forward, reaching to take her hands in mine. “Thank you for that,” I said. Both of them had set their books down and I had their undivided attention. “I just wanted to check in with you about what happened earlier down in the water. I know it was… a bit much, with me and Zenya out in the open like that. I would never, ever call you a prude, but we’re taking things slower and I’m worried I sort of rubbed it in your face.”

Ami blushed slightly. “Well, it was a lot,” she agreed. “But after what we did with Leia I wasn’t entirely shocked, I guess. It’s weird, I’ll admit I felt jealous, but it wasn’t that you were having sex with someone else.”

“I understand that feeling,” Wanda said. “A lot. It’s hot watching you fuck, Robbie. And not just physically. When you’re having sex, you devote so much attention to your partners. It’s a little overwhelming, being on the receiving end of it, and seeing it happen for someone else super arousing. I was definitely wishing it was me you were fucking in front of everyone.”

With what I knew about Wanda, I was sure that she was telling the truth. Public play and teasing were already in her wheelhouse, and if things were different I likely would have already been jumped by her somewhere just as public as with Zenya. That or she would have heavily insinuated she wanted to be taken and toyed with.

“I was more just fantasizing about it,” Ami said, her cheeks still a little flushed and her nipples standing firm on her bare chest. “I don’t think I’d ever actually want to be like that in front of everyone.”

“What about me being with Zenya in general?” I asked. “She’s another person, and I feel like that keeps happening and it’s so complicated.”

“Zenya is wonderful,” Ami said. “She deserves anything you give her.”

“Agreed,” Wanda nodded.

“OK, but…” I hesitated. “It’s up in the air if there might be an attempt at more. And we are already complicated. I haven’t really had a chance to talk to you about the Cattie thing either. How are you feeling?”

Ami looked from me to Wanda and back, then smiled a little more and stood up from her seat, slipping onto my lap and straddling me. She took my hands and raised them to her breasts, planting them firmly.

“What’s this?” I asked with a laugh.

“This is me paying my lost bet,” Ami chuckled. “Wanda said you would be worried how I felt, and that you’d come find me before dinner. Now I need to make out with you.”

“Thanks, beautiful,” I said to Wanda, then turned back to Ami as she leaned in and kissed me.

“Love you, Tiger,” Wanda said with a chuckle.

The making out didn’t last overly long, only a couple of minutes, but between the kissing and my slowly teasing Ami’s wonderful brown nipples on her ‘big anime titties,’ we were both left a little breathless and horny.

“That was nice,” she said as she bit her lower lip cutely.

Wanda sighed next to us, clearly wishing she could do the same.

“OK,” I said, still holding Ami in my lap with my hands sliding down to her hips. “Now I really do want an answer. How do you feel about me becoming official with Cattie?”

“Hopeful,” Ami said, surprising me as I raised my eyebrows. “It means that this is all getting more real,” she explained. “It’s not just a vacation fling. It means that maybe falling in love with you isn’t just opening myself up to get hurt.”

“Oh, Ami,” I groaned, sliding my hands around to her back so I could pull her into a hug. “Hurting you is the last thing I want to do.”

“I know, Robbie,” she said quietly, holding me. “I know. That’s why I’m so OK with it. I’m… I know it’s not going to happen on this trip for us. I just need more time than that. But it can happen, and that makes me really happy.”

I kissed the inner curve of her neck as I held her, then felt Wanda reach over and take my hand from Ami’s back, holding it tightly. I looked over Ami’s shoulder at her and met her eyes, seeing the silent desire, and promise, in them. She wanted it too. She wanted it to be true and real and concrete as soon as possible.

“Sooner than later,” I promised them both.

* * *