The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 275

Even after thinking about it, I was still more than a little reluctant to step foot in the Singles Boat knowing that the Wicked Witch was in her new lair there. Instead, I stopped at the back porch door looking into the living room and kitchen. Becca, Leia and Zenya were all working in the kitchen on dinner.

“What a sight,” I said with a grin.

All three of them looked over and grinned at me. Becca was the first to move, setting down whatever she was working on at the counter and wiping her hands with a wet cloth before coming over to me.

“You’re scared of coming in, aren’t you,” she guessed as she stepped out and into my arms.

“It just feels like I’d be pushing my luck,” I admitted, leaning down to kiss her. “How is dinner coming along?”

“Good,” she said. “And we’ll be good to go for a picnic dinner, too. I’ll just need your help carrying everything to the beach.”

“I’ll be ready,” I promised her. I was holding her by her waist and slid my hands back to her ass, pulling her a little tighter against me. “I’m excited.”

“Me too,” she agreed and winked.

“Just one other thing,” I said, lowering my voice a bit. “I know you were good with everything that happened and encouraged her, but I just wanted to double-check that you’re still feeling OK about Zenya.”

She smiled and reached up, rubbing her hand over the stubble on my cheek. “Very,” she said. “Thank you for checking.”

I leaned down and kissed her again, then started kissing from her lips and up her jaw.

“Patience,” she laughed, pushing me away, and looking up into my eyes. “Soon, Tiger.”

She went back in and gave Leia a smack on the ass, pointing her out in my direction at my request. Leia skipped through the living area to me and actually jumped into my arms. I twirled her around once before setting her down and hugging her more fully. “Hi, Sunshine.”

“Hey, Tiger,” she said with one of her serene little smiles. “What’s up?”

“Other than how pretty you are?” I teased her a little. That made her smile, and I turned her around in my arms so I could hug her from behind, leaning down to kiss the crook of her neck. Her pastel rainbow hair was pulled back in a messy bun, leaving her neck bare, and I couldn’t resist. Between my compliments and kisses, she hummed happily. I wasn’t there just to tease though, and I hugged her a little tighter as I sighed. “I’m just checking in with everyone,” I said. “I’m worried that today has been a little too crazy.”

“Do you mean because you’re officially a polygamous man, or the smackdown fight between Cattie and Heather, or you fucking Zenya in front of everyone and her loving it?” Leia asked.

“... Yes,” I said.

She chuckled, hugging her arms around mine as she leaned back against me. “I’m happy for Zenya, and it doesn’t change anything about the way I’m feeling for you,” she said. “And Heather got exactly what she deserved. She was an absolute cunt.”

The harsh language from Leia made me stutter a laugh.

“What?” she asked with a little smirk. “I’m a gamer, I’ve heard way worse than the C-word.”

“Fair,” I laughed. “What about the last thing?”

“You being the polygamous downfall of the feminist movement?” Leia asked innocently. “I think I’m doing a lot of thinking about what I want in a boyfriend, or a long-term partner, and reassessing what love and loyalty mean to me. Robbie, I…” She stopped to take a breath. “I can see a future me that’s very happy being with you. There’s just a lot to figure out between here and there.”

“Is that something you want to do?” I asked.

“I’ve got more to think about. I will say I love every minute I’m with you, and you make me feel special and safe and sexy and… stupendous.”

“That last s-word took some work,” I chuckled.

“You deserve the alliteration,” she teased.

“So we’re good, and maybe getting better?” I asked.

“Great and grander,” she said.

“You know, I like it when you’re comfortable and confident,” I said.

“I like that you let me feel comfortable and confident,” she replied, turning in my arms to pull me down into a kiss.

Zenya was the last to be sent out to me, and she almost looked surprised.

“What’s that look?” I asked.

“I don’t know,” she said. “I just figured now that we’d fucked, you’d need to turn your attention to the others.”

I sighed and grabbed her hands, pulling her out fully onto the porch. She followed, and I tugged her to beside the door and then with both hands pushed her back against the outer wall of the houseboat. There wasn’t a ton of room since the back was dominated by the sliding glass door, but enough that she could brace against it. Then I kissed her ravenously. Zenya replied immediately, kissing me back, and she took my hands and raised them up to her tits. She was wearing a worn cotton shirt with some sort of anime thing on it, and no bra underneath so I could feel her glorious thick nipples getting hard as I massaged them.

“I’m not going to stop telling you that you are worth my time, attention and focus,” I told her as I pulled away.

She smiled sweetly at me and shook her head. “Did I say I didn’t think I was worth it?”

“Touche,” I rolled my eyes, having misread her a little.

“No, this is my touche,” she said, taking my hands from her tits and bringing them around to her thick ass. I squeezed both cheeks and she chortled happily, sticking her tongue out between her teeth.

“I wanted to check in with you, make sure you were still good with what we did earlier,” I said. “I hadn’t been planning it like that, and I wouldn’t want you to feel like it was too much.”

“No regrets,” she assured me, looking up at me and then biting her lip. “Except maybe not begging for another round right away.”

I had to blow out a breath. “I’d really like to make the time,” I said.

“I’ll figure something out,” she said confidently. “But for now, just so you know, my love languages are words of affirmation and physical touch. So if you’re going to convince me to join your harem of girlfriends, keep talking me up and touching my butt.”

“It’s not a harem,” I said.

“It’s not a harem,” she replied, lowering her voice to mimic me. She wasn’t half bad at it. “Says the guy with… how many girls is it hanging off of you now?”

“Hush, you,” I said, kissing her again as I squeezed her ass more firmly.

“OK, I hate to interrupt, but we’re on a timeline,” Becca said, sticking her head out of the sliding glass doors. “Can I get Zenya back now, please? Or are you two going to fuck again and ruin your sexual appetite for our date?”

“Sorry, Mom,” Zenya smirked at Becca. “Coming.”

“I’ll help,” I said, moving to follow, but Becca put a hand on my chest.

“Nope. There are secrets in here,” she said. “You need to go back over there and pretty yourself up for me anyways.”

“Mmm, yes, dear,” I said. “Do you want me to shave?”

She looked me over and shook my head. “Keep the scruff,” she said. “If I’m getting soft from Cassidy, I want rough and manly from you.”

“Fuck,” Zenya sighed. “That sounds like fun.”

I kissed them both before retreating so that they could get their secrets sorted out.

* * *