The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 276

With dinner approaching fast and a date to get to, I wasn’t entirely in my right mind as I stepped back into the Couples Boat. I had nerves now, which I realized I hadn’t really been paying attention to for a lot of the trip. I’d questioned things, and been aware of how weird and wild the week had been, but this felt like only the second time that I really felt nervous. Before now, it had been last night when I was waiting for Cattine and Cass to get ready for our first night together in our… I guess I couldn’t really think of it as ‘our relationship’ since they both were adamant about only dating me and not each other. So how was I supposed to refer to it?

My mind was liable to jump and fixate on little details when I got nervous—at work, it rarely happened anymore as I’d gotten more than comfortable with my job and all the variables there. A new variable, when I felt in control, wasn’t a big deal. But right now I felt like I had almost no control over what was going on.

I passed through the living area, where Heels was currently sitting with her headphones in as she was writing in her journal, and then past the kitchen and into the hallway with the cabins. Before I reached our door, Terra and JC’s door opened and Terra stepped out. As soon as she saw me she flushed a little and smiled, closing her cabin door and coming to me. She was dressed in a cute black tube top that hugged her small chest and a black bikini bottom with ties on her hips, and she had her hair pulled up and back into a ponytail.

“Hey, Tiger,” she said quietly, then opened the door to my cabin and went in. I followed her and found that she had stepped up onto the bed. The shortest of the women I’d been with that week, this brought her up to just over my own height and I closed the cabin door and went to her. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and leaned in to kiss me, while I hugged around her ass and pulled her close. “Mmmf,” she groaned into the kiss.

“Terra,” I mumbled. My nerves were gone for the moment as I lost myself in the kiss.

After our conversation that morning, I knew I wanted to check in with her too. She’d spent at least part of the afternoon talking with JC, and the angel part of me hoped that they had figured out what the ongoing issue was between them and figured it out. The devil in me, that feeling I got when I felt like I could have whatever I wanted no matter who it might hurt, cackled knowing that this kiss wouldn’t be happening if that were the case. I hated that feeling, but I also rejoiced in Terra’s touch.

“Fuck,” Terra grunted. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I lowered us down to the bed so she was on her back. “I want you again, Robbie,” she whispered.

“I want you too,” I whispered back. Then I pressed my forehead to hers and sighed, my hands holding her tiny waist. “Where are you at?”—

Terra grimaced. “I don’t know,” she said. “I talked to him, but it was… it was like talking to a pet. And I don’t mean that to be mean, I just- It was like I was talking and I felt like he was listening and showing emotion and understanding, but then I’d ask him what he was thinking and he’d just look at me. Or he’d talk and he couldn’t reply or even really repeat back what I had told him in his own words. It was like we were speaking different languages. But he’s hurt, and he says he loves me, and I don’t like seeing him hurting even if I’m still… ugh.”

I pulled away from her and laid down next to her on the bed so we were both looking up at the ceiling of the cabin, taking her hand in mine.

“We should stop doing this, Terra,” I said. “He obviously doesn’t want your agreement to continue.”

“That’s the thing,” she said. “He says that isn’t true. He doesn’t want to change our arrangement. Oral and anal, he said. He just kept saying he’s fine with oral and anal, like that was some sort of… I don’t know. It made me wonder if he has someone he hooks up with regularly, or someone in mind that he’s hoping to do stuff without losing me.”

“Did you ask him?”

She nodded and sighed. “He didn’t really answer. He said no but he wasn’t exactly saying it with commitment.”

I just squeezed her hand. “I’m sorry.”

“Stop apologizing, Robbie,” she said, turning onto her side to look at me as she pressed her cheek to my arm. “You might be the, I dunno, the crucible for this happening. But I think it was going to happen eventually. This week is just speeding everything up. For everyone, I guess.”

Now it was my turn to sigh again. “I know,” I said. “It’s all happening really fast.”

“So you and Cattie, huh?” she asked. “And the girls were telling me you fucked Zenya now, too. Is she a Robbie’s Girl?”

“Cattie is my official girlfriend,” I nodded. “And Zenya says she wants to think about things, which is entirely fair. I don’t know if I could handle another addition to what I’m dealing with emotionally, but she’s so sweet and caring and funny. And she just so happens to be completely single with no complications.”

Terra snorted softly. “I’d say you were a homewrecking heartbreaker fuckboy, but I feel like you’re making everyone’s lives better, Tiger. Cattie is out of an abusive relationship and safely with you, and I bet she’s stupidly happy. Wanda is completely in love with you and says she feels an inner calm that she hasn’t experienced since before she said yes to her husband’s proposal years ago. And I—”

“Tell me,” I whispered.

“You make me feel like I’m your world when I’m with you,” she said. “Even if I know—or, hell, even if we’re talking about the other women pursuing you or with you or whatever, I feel like everything you do is either to try and make me feel better about myself or to protect me from getting hurt. I feel safe with you, and I love your emotional serious side, and your problem-solving wisdom, and your silly flirtatious side too. And your sexy side.”

“I’m not sexy,” I said. “I’m just—”

“Shh,” she said, rolling over more to straddle my hips as she looked down at me seriously. “You, Tiger, are sexy.” She kissed me, long and slow, teasing her tongue across my lips, until she pulled away. “You are.”

“OK, I won’t say that again,” I agreed.

“I’m probably closer to a decision now,” she said, still looking down at me as her hands braced on my shoulders. “I’m sorry it’s taking this long.”

“It’s not taking long at all, Terra,” I said. “And it shouldn’t be rushed. When this week ends, normal life is going to come back around at us hard.”

“I know,” she whispered, lowering herself to my chest and wriggling her hands under me to hug me. “That’s what I’m scared of.”

“Take your time,” I said quietly, hugging her back. “It doesn’t need to be a decision made right now, or this week. It probably shouldn’t be.”

“I’ll miss you,” she said.

“I’ll miss you too, honey.”

* * *