The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 277

Terra and I got interrupted in our snuggling by Cassidy, Cattie and Wanda all piling into the room. Cassidy immediately grinned seeing us and walked over, giving Terra’s booty a smack. “Sorry to interrupt, babe, but we need the room.”

“Mmm, it’s OK,” Terra groaned, going up on her hands so she could swing her leg back over me and fall back to the bed looking up. “Thanks for not minding I borrowed him. Both of you.”

Cattie slipped down onto the bed next to Terra and gave her a little hug. “Totally fine with me,” she assured her. “Sorry you needed him.”

“Thanks,” Terra said, hugging her back. Then grinned a little. “Lucky bitch.”

Cattie laughed at that, squeezing her tighter for a moment.

“Alright,” Cassidy said. “Terra, you can stick around to help if you want. We’re getting ready for the date with Becca. Do you want to help me or Robbie?”

“Do I need help?” I asked.

All four of the women gave me a look.

“OK, OK,” I said, raising my hands. “I’ll take the help.”

Soon Cattie and Terra were going through my available clothes while Wanda worked with Cassidy in the washroom. Once my hair had been styled and preened over, and both of my ‘helpers’ had gotten a turn at plucking what I considered some unnecessarily plucked eyebrow strands, I was shooed out of the bedroom so that they could turn their attention. I’d ended up dressed in a simple button-down, short-sleeved shirt and a nicer pair of shorts, along with my rough hiking boots. The boots didn’t really match, but we were heading out to shore on our date so we’d do better with them than without.

I ended up checking in on the other boat, finding that someone had dug up an actual picnic basket from somewhere. It was piled near the back door with a blanket and a backpack, and it was when I figured I could get started bringing it to shore that I realized if I was carrying the stuff, Cassidy and Becca back and forth my shorts weren’t a good choice.

I got berated and teased, and Cassidy hid in the bathroom, while I went back to the room and explained the problem. I was allowed to change into my darkest pair of swim trunks instead of the shorts, and I could feel the eyes of Terra, Wanda and Becca watching me as I did. When I turned back around Cattie was smirking playfully, while Wanda and Terra were both flushed and biting their lips.

Back out of the room, I pulled off my shoes and shirt on the porch and started carrying stuff over to shore. By the time I was making my second trip back Cassidy emerged from the boat. She was wearing a cute neon cosmos dress that I had bought for her online as a present. It was a wild cross between a rainbow oil slick and a nebula like they showed on the opening title credits of a Star Trek show. It was mostly blues but with lots of complimentary greens, yellows and a couple of shocks of neon orange. With the addition of one of her favourite belts, it stayed trim to my fiancee’s build and highlighted both her cleavage and her legs.

“I always love it when you wear that dress,” I said with a grin as I pulled myself back up onto the boat.

“I love it when you’re streaming water,” Cassidy said, grinning cutely as she checked me out. It made my heart beat a little faster, knowing that after all the years we’d been together she still liked to look at me.

“Do you want me to carry you over now, or wait for Becca?” I asked.

“Let’s wait,” she said.

I got closer to her, not hugging her only because I was wet up to my chest. “You’re still sure?” I asked her.

She nodded, glancing past me and smiling harder, then looking back into my eyes. “I’m sure, Tiger. Now turn around and check out Becca’s entrance.”

I turned and got to watch Becca pull open the glass door of the Singles Boat, beaming as she stepped out. She was wearing a two-piece outfit in a vibrant olive green. The top hugged her bust and wrapped around her upper arms, leaving her shoulders and her torso bare except for a dangling tie centred in the middle of her cleavage. It covered everything fully and yet still seemed elegant and almost scandalous. The bottom was a long skirt that hung low on her hips and went down to her ankles, swishing with each of her steps as it flowed freely. The whole outfit was made out of a sort of rough-spun fabric that gave her a farmy, hippy vibe even though she still looked elegant.

“Damn,” I said, staring at her. “Becca, you look absolutely amazing.”

“Stunning,” Cassidy agreed.

“Thanks,” Becca said, smiling brightly. She and her helpers—I could see Leia, Zenya and Ami peeking from the kitchen behind her in the boat—had done her makeup lightly but really highlighted her lips. It worked, making me immediately want to kiss her, but I was used to the rules of makeup—don’t mess it up early. I was also still wet. “Cassidy, you look really pretty too! That cress is so you, it matches your hair.”

“Thanks,” Cassidy replied with her own smile. I could tell getting a compliment from Becca, earnest and not just girls supporting each other, definitely gave her a bit of butterflies. For all that we’d all become friends (and more) through the trip, Cass still harboured a bit of fangirl for Becca from one model to another. It was one of the many reasons I felt like I needed to spend time with both of them like this before we committed to anything. Thankfully, even seeing her response, I didn’t feel any pangs of worry about Cassidy’s feelings; she was excited about this, but I knew she was mine.

“You, however,” Becca turned to me. “Are a little underdressed, Tiger.”

“I live to serve,” I said, then hopped back into the water and turned to offer a hand to one of them. “Who wants to go first?”

* * *