The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 278

Getting to a spot Becca approved of didn’t take long once I was fully dressed again. She wanted to be close enough that we could be reached if something went wrong over on the boats, but far enough that they couldn’t see, or hear, us on our date.

We hiked for a couple of minutes. I carried the basket one-handed while Becca took the backpack and Cassidy carried the blanket, and I ended up holding Becca’s hand as we walked. Cassidy encouraged it, walking on the other side of me as she held onto my elbow since my hand was occupied with the basket handles. Once we found the spot the blanket got spread out, and Becca unpacked our dinner. It was a simple dinner—everyone back on the boats were having chicken breasts, a vegetarian noodle salad, and baguettes cut into slices and crisped with cheese and garlic butter in the oven. We got the chicken breasts, nicely seasoned and pan-fried, with a few of the baguettes each, but noodle salad didn’t exactly make for a sexy picnic item so Becca had prepared some basic sliced peppers and some fruit.

We sat on the blanket, and I couldn’t wipe the smile from my face if I tried as we dug in. Once we’d all had at least a bit of food, along with sips from the plastic cups that Becca had filled from the box of wine in her backpack, we settled into some light conversation. I could tell that Cassidy and Becca were both feeling the same sort of nerves that I was. Our energy, maybe even adrenaline, was up.

“Can I just say something?” I spoke into a small lull in the conversation. Both women nodded with little smiles, and I got on my knees and leaned in, kissing Becca. Closed-lipped, since we were mid-eating, but still strong and sweet. Then I pivoted and kissed Cassidy the same way.

“That wasn’t a statement,” Becca said with a roll of her eyes and a smile.

“I dunno, I think I got what he was saying,” Cassidy chuckled.

“Fair,” Becca smirked.

“I just don’t want this to feel awkward,” I said. “And the longer we put off talking about the real stuff, the more we’re going to feel that.”

“OK,” Becca nodded. “Let’s talk about the real stuff.”

Cassidy nodded in agreement, so I cleared my throat and settled myself back on my butt and put my hands on my thighs. I took a breath and looked at Becca. “I love you. We’re there. It’s been… ridiculously fast, but we’re there. And based on everything today, and the fact that this trip is ending tomorrow and we’ll need to head in different directions, we need to decide what to do about it. The first thing I need to know is how you feel about the changes that happened today because you have every right to feel unstable about all of this. I’m still engaged to Cass, but I’m dating Cattie now, and like she said I’m also going to fill the role she needs as a Dom. How does that make you feel?”

Becca pressed her lips together for a moment, looking at me with eyes that told me she appreciated me asking this even if we’d danced around it a bit today in the water. She surprised me a little, however, by turning to Cassidy. “Before I answer, I need to know where you are at,” she said. “Are you OK with the Cattie situation, and how things look like they are developing? It’s Robbie’s relationships, but you’re his fiancee. You’ll be his wife. Whatever else happened in the past, I don’t know if all of this was in your plans for this weekend.”

Cassidy reached between them and Becca met her hand with her own, their fingers entwining in a sisterly way. “Robbie and I talked about this earlier, so he knows this already,” Cass said. “I had hopes for this week, but I couldn’t ever have dreamed it would be like this. Honestly, Becca, I’m a little scared but I’m mostly thrilled for him and you and the others. God, Cattie realising how bad it was with Heather and how much she and Robbie worked together is a dream come true. She’s my best friend and sharing Robbie with her is already beautiful. I didn’t know the rest of you nearly as well, I just had some rumours coming out here that I had hoped some of the girls—beyond being cool mutuals and new friends—might be open to some fun with him. Honestly, Wanda is going to be his girlfriend within the next week, but you know that already. She speaks so highly of you, babe. But she doesn’t need to sell me on you, I’m a fan. And I mean a fan of you, because you’re so good and courageous and funny. And most importantly I can tell you love him so much. So, to answer your question in the most roundabout way I could, I’m really happy that Robbie is dating Cattie, and I think as long as you’re OK sharing him then I’m totally OK with sharing him with you.”

Becca was smiling and I could tell that she was fighting herself to try not to let tears well up in her eyes. “Thank you,” she said.

Cassidy pursed her lips in an air kiss to her and winked.

Becca turned back to me. “I don’t know why, but this whole thing feels so natural,” she said, brushing a loose lock of her silvery blonde hair behind one ear. The light breeze was nice and cool, cutting the heat from the sun, but it was ruffling the girl’s hair out of place a little bit. “I told you guys this already, but until recently I was asexual for a bunch of years. I could recognize someone was attractive, but I didn’t feel attracted to them, if that makes sense. I didn’t get horny, I didn’t feel a need to be romantic or have a partner. I had friends, like Wanda and Zenya, and that was good enough for me. So when I think of what sort of relationship I would want… it’s more like I know what sort of relationship I don’t want instead of having expectations for what I do. I don’t want someone who is selfish, who thinks arguing means yelling, or who disrespects me. And I don’t want a simp either. I can’t handle that. I just need to know that my person will care about me no matter what is going on, and will support me when I need them and let me support them too.”

“Oh, look,” Cassidy said with a grin, glancing at me. “It’s that guy. Have you met Robbie?”

Becca smiled and shook her head. “I know, but that’s not all.” She took a breath and then shuffled around the blanket to get closer to me, taking both of my hands in her as she looked at me. “I don’t know what’s going to happen with me,” she said. “I don’t know why my long stint of asexuality suddenly changed, and I don’t know whether it might come back. So far, I’ve fallen in love with your humour, and your smile, and the way you speak to me and look at me. I love your dedication, and your vulnerability, and that you’re manly without being macho. But I know physicality, and sex, are important. So dating me is a risk, Robbie. Any day, I might suddenly stop wanting sex with you. I don’t want that to happen, but it could and I’m scared that just being friends without the usual benefits of a relationship would be enough. Especially when you’re getting that from the others.”

She took a breath and let it out slowly. “I don’t know if I’ll always be able to be a good girlfriend for you.”

* * *