The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 280

It didn’t take long for us to finish eating, not with our emotions having been rubbed a little raw and the sexual tension that had been building for most of the week quickly simmering back up into a boil. As we were finishing I looked at Cassidy. “Everything,” I said simply and looked pointedly at Becca.

Becca flushed and turned to Cassidy as I started putting away the dinner things. Cass got on her knees and went to Becca, looming over her a little bit as she grinned with the tip of her tongue caught between her teeth. “Hi,” she said.

“Hi,” Becca said, looking back at her.

“Do you wanna fuck me?” Cassidy asked, her tone light and teasing.

“Mhmm,” Becca answered, nodding with a silly little grin of her own.

Cassidy put her hands on Becca’s shoulders, leaning forward and pushing her down onto her back as Becca held her waist. Soon they were kissing again, and this time I could see telltale slips of tongue between their lips. They were both beautiful in their own right, but seeing them together like that, with the view we had of the red stone desert as the sun dipped lower towards the horizon… It was magic.

They touched each other lightly, just testing the waters, and then Cassidy shifted over Becca and put her hands on the other woman’s knees, spreading them wider and pushing up the dress all the way to her waist. “Mmm,” Cassidy said. “Becca, that’s such a cute thong. It matches the dress perfectly.”

“Thanks,” Becca said with a smile, running her hands over her mound where the thin fabric the same colour as the dress was hiding her pussy. “I thought you guys would like it.”

“I love unwrapping pretty things,” Cassidy chuckled. “But I think we’ve had enough waiting, haven’t we?” Cass took the waistband of the thong in hand and quickly pulled it down Becca’s legs. Becca hummed her own chuckle and closed her legs in a bout of shyness, trying to sit up a little, but Cassidy pushed her back down and spread her legs. Becca’s pussy wasn’t a new sight for either of us after Cassidy had been the photographer for the massage shoot, and it looked as delicious now as it had then. Cassidy quickly licked the tips of her fingers on one hand and lowered them to softly pet Becca’s mound and labia while the blonde leaned back and looked at her eagerly.

Cassidy teased Becca with little touches before settling down on her stomach on the blanket, lowering her mouth to Becca’s pussy. The sounds of Becca’s small moans and hitched breathing kept drawing my attention from putting the last of the picnic back in the bag and basket. Becca was trying to sit up, her eyes almost closed as she tried to watch what Cassidy was doing, but Cassidy was in full control of her. Then, having judged Becca’s pussy wet enough, she went back up on her hands and knees and brought a couple of fingers to Becca’s entrance and started to wiggle them in.

“Mm!” Becca said, reaching down wanting to rub her fingers over her clit, but Cassidy grabbed her wrist.

“Don’t,” she said. “I’m playing with you, don’t touch.”

Becca’s brow furrowed a little but she nodded, spreading her legs a little wider in invitation.

Cassidy grinned at the acceptance and leaned down, starting to lick at Becca again while also stroking two fingers in and out of her. Becca quickly started gasping, running her fingers through Cassidy’s hair as she jerked a little from the shocks of pleasure. I finished cleaning and came over, laying down next to them and grinning as Becca looked at me, blinking once and opening her eyes wide as she begged me silently for a kiss. I obliged her and soon we were making out hard as she groaned into my lips at Cassidy’s teasing and finger fucking.

“Oh, she’s going to make me come,” Becca whispered, almost in alarm, as she pulled away from me.

I turned and grinned at Cass, who lifted her mouth from Becca to kiss me as she started fingerbanging the blonde. Tasting Becca on Cassidy’s clips was intoxicating, but I was pulled away from it as Becca quickly squeaked and panted, heading towards her first orgasm. Cassidy’s hand was almost a blur as she worked Becca’s cunt, and Becca’s neck strained as it came on until suddenly she clapped both her hands over her mouth, moaning loudly into it as the first peak hit her.

“That’s it, babe,” Cassidy crooned happily. “Come hard. Get that pussy nice and slick and juicy, because Tiger’s cock is going to be out soon and you know where it’s going.”

Becca started to come down, but I put a hand over hers on her mouth to keep them there as I looked at Cass. “Don’t stop. Get her there again.”

Cassidy grinned and went right back to work. Becca squealed and her hips started to hump upwards as she was forced towards another orgasm, but right as she seemed to want to peak again Cassidy pulled her fingers away.

“Mmf!” Becca begged, her eyes wide.

“Oh, fine,” Cassidy giggled and drove her mouth and tongue down into her pussy.

Becca came again, this time looking at me and begging me to keep her quiet with her eyes as we covered her mouth. She screamed into our hands, her body rocking, until she collapsed a little loosely and started panting. I pulled my hand away, and she dropped her, sucking in air.

“Holy shit,” Becca gasped. “I’ve never come that fast before, especially back-to-back.”

Cassidy just hummed her chuckle as she continued to tease Becca’s pussy with the tip of her tongue.

“Think it’s your turn to return the favour?” I asked.

Becca looked down at Cassidy and nodded. “It’s been a long time since I’ve fooled around with another woman,” she said. “Tell me if there’s something different I should do.”

Cassidy raised up and crawled up Becca’s body, pressing hers down on the blonde and kissing her while humping her hips a little. “Mmmm,” she groaned as she pulled away. “I will, but you’ll be fine.”

* * *