The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 281

Becca had needed a few minutes to get settled between Cassidy’s thighs, kissing her smooth skin and exploring a bit, before she really started eating out my fiancee. Just watching them together, interacting with little kisses and touches, had me rock hard. Cassidy’s tits looked fantastic in her dress, and Becca’s skirt was still pulled up pretty much to her waist so her ass was out as she knelt between Cassidy’s legs.

I decided I had watched enough and quickly got up, stripping off my shirt and swim trunks. We’d all been barefoot, having set our hiking boots aside once we had the heavy blanket laid out, so that left me completely naked in the middle of the desert. I couldn’t care one bit.

Part of me wanted to just get right in behind Becca, but I decided to take things just a little slower and instead I went down and knelt next to Cassidy’s head.

“That’s it, babe,” Cassidy groaned. “Eat my pussy. God, you’re so fucking pretty. Eat me, use that tongue.” She was grinding her hips, rubbing her pussy across Becca’s lips, and had a hand in Becca’s silvery blonde hair to hold her in place. “Don’t fucking stop while I suck our man’s cock and get it nice and ready.”

Cassidy tilted her head to the side, opening her mouth and immediately accepting the swollen head of my cock between her lips, quickly suckling as she looked up at me. I had to groan just from the visual, but she knew how to work me and soon I was slowly thrusting in and out of her mouth as I ran my own fingers through her violet-dyed hair. Eventually, I wanted more and I reached down to pay at her breast through her dress, then pulled it up and over her chest. She let my cock fall from her mouth as she pulled it the rest of the way off, then went right back to bobbing sideways on my cock now as naked as I was. Becca raised up, quickly doing the same to Cass as she’d done to her, getting two fingers inside my naked fiancee and starting to finger fuck her fast.

“She’s going to come quickly too,” I groaned, hearing it in the pitch of Cassidy’s moans.

“Good,” Becca said. “Cause I want some of you as well, darling.”

“Anything you want, sugar,” I grinned as I hooked a hand behind her neck and pulled her to me. We kissed as she fingerbanged Cassidy, who was moaning as she bobbed fervently on my cock.

Cassidy slowed her blowjob as she got closer until she finally pulled her mouth off of me with a long lick and a throaty growl. “Do that more,” she groaned. “Fuck, you’re so fucking hot, Becca. Do that more. That, that- yes, that! Do that! Mmmmguuuh!”

She came, her hips shaking, but it rolled through her fast and hard and she was quickly up on her knees, pulling Becca’s skirt off of her. The rearrangement happened without words, and I was laying back as Becca was on her hands and knees between my legs sucking me off with excited energy and Cass was behind her, giving her a little spank and then dipping down to tongue her again.

I loved Becca’s mouth, but I’d had enough of the foreplay and based on the way she was groaning and looking at me with her flushed cheeks and wide eyes, so had she. I pulled her up off my cock and encouraged her to come higher until she was straddling me, tugging her into a steamy kiss.

“Come here,” Cassidy said when the kiss ended, pulling Becca back to a sitting-up position. My cock was just ahead of her pussy, and Cassidy reached down and started fingerfucking Becca again as she leaned in to kiss me with just as much passion as Becca had.

“MMmgh!” Becca groaned, covering her mouth again as a little orgasm rocked through her while she clung to Cassidy’s hand. Cassidy was grinning hard and leaned down to take my cock in her mouth, and Becca shifted back and soon I had both of them trading off blowing me.

“Doesn’t his precum taste so good?” Cassidy asked with a lascivious smile as she encouraged Becca to bob faster, fucking her face on my cock.

Becca pulled off of me with a gasp and nodded, leaning in to kiss Cassidy. Their kiss was deep and a little frantic, but they both didn’t want to leave me hanging and they each had a hand find and start stroking my cock haphazardly.

“Enough!” I groaned, pulling Cassidy up towards me and manhandling her to sit on my face so I could taste her. That left Becca to her own devices with my cock, which she stroked and sucked for a minute before she took advantage of her position and straddled me, sliding the head of my cock through her labia and across her clit several times before groaning as she sat down on it.

I moaned into Cass’s cunt as I ate her out voraciously, and once Becca was fully settled on my cock she leaned forward, wrapping her arms around Cassidy and pulling her to lean back against her chest. This let Becca rest her chin on Cassidy’s shoulder, looking down Cass’s body to meet my eyes.

“This is so wild,” Becca groaned.

“His cock feels so fucking good, right?” Cassidy mumbled.

“So good,” Becca agreed. She started to work her hips, stirring me inside of her.

We sat in that position for a time, each of us using our hips alone to fuck each other. Then Cassidy dismounted from my face and got beside us, pushing Becca down to hug my chest. “Work that ass, babe,” she encouraged Becca. “Really fuck his cock. Come on, babe. You’re close. Get there.”

Becca’s only reply beyond her girlish gasps and mumbled nothings was to do as she was told, bounce her ass back on my cock as our eyes met. I did what I could, not having any leverage as I was, and fucked back at her.

“That’s it,” Cassidy crooned. “You’re so close. Get there, babe.” She pulled Becca’s face to the side, burying it in her tits, and Becca immediately started licking Cass’s cleavage whorishly as she panted until finally she gasped.

“I’m coming.”

She pulled off my cock, leaning forward towards me, and I felt the warm trickle of a little squirt against my pubic mound as her body tensed and released repeatedly.

“Good giiirl, Becca,” Cassidy hummed happily, petting her hair and stroking her as. “Good giiirl.”

I was panting myself, having felt my own orgasm rising from the frantic fucking, and was thankful Becca had cracked first because it gave me a moment to centre myself. Then I pulled her a little high, raising her face from where it was buried in the crook of my neck so I could kiss her hard.

We were only just getting started.

* * *