The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 282

I ended up pulling Becca higher so that she resumed the spot Cassidy had left. As I buried my tongue into her I could taste her even more strongly than kissing her off of Cassidy’s lips and I groaned my wordless pleasure. Cassidy, meanwhile, went right down and started licking that same taste off of my bare torso and then my cock, before trailing kisses up my body until she reached Becca.

Becca gasped as Cassidy pushed her to lean forward a little more. I could feel what she was doing, and soon her chin was bumping mine gently. “Oh my God,” Becca gasped. “She’s- Cass!”

“Like it?” Cassidy asked.

“Don’t stop,” Becca pleaded.

Cassidy ate Becca’s ass while I tongued her pussy, our blonde partner squirming as she got both holes played with for the first time. I had no doubt that Cassidy would have loved to see Becca take my cock in her ass, but I decided quickly that that wasn’t going to happen today. If Becca decided she wanted to try anal, it would be in the comfort of our bed and with plenty of lube and prep.

And that decision, calling it our bed, made me groan. I needed her again.

I urged her off of me, pushing her back down my body, and Cassidy knew what I wanted. She took my cock in hand and quickly got me into position to thrust up into Becca. I got my feet braced properly and this time I had the leverage and I used it. Becca’s head flung back as I pounded up and into her, fucking her hard enough for her tits to bounce as she groaned long and hard. I was close already, and Cassidy pushed me further by rubbing at my bouncing nuts with one hand while silencing Becca by kissing her open-mouthed and sloppy.

“I’m going to come,” I groaned.

Cassidy pulled back from Becca a little. “Can he come in you?” she asked. “Can our boyfriend come inside that perfect, tasty little pussy? Fuck, Becca, I want to suck it out of you. I want to taste you both mixed together.”

“Do it,” Becca gasped. “Do it, Tiger. Come in me.”

I roared as I drove myself up into Becca, and she worked her hips as best she could against my thrusts to add that much more to the sensations, and I came. It was hot and hard and my brain felt like it was getting seared from the inside for a moment as I unloaded. Becca’s head hung low, gasping as I pumped rope after hot rope of cum into her, and when I was done she collapsed down on top of me, her breathing matching mine as I panted to catch my breath.

“Fuck, that feels good,” Becca groaned.

“Fuck, you feel amazing,” I replied, hugging her to me.

“Scooch up,” Cassidy said, giving Becca a pat on the ass. She did, and Cassidy got my cock to pop out of Becca’s cunt and quickly started sucking our mixed juices off of me. Then, once she’d gotten most of it, she rearranged us quickly so that Becca was on her back again and she was able to start slurping at the blonde’s cum-filled pussy.

I was still mostly hard, and just watching the sight of two women I love together like that kept me that way. I quickly presented Becca my cock and she suckled on the head, grinning her little grin around it, and occasionally letting it fall from her lips but keeping it right there with a squeezing hand, moaning into it like it was a microphone. Oral, however good and pretty a sight it was, wasn’t my goal though. Soon enough I stood and circled around behind Cassidy, mounting her from behind and sinking deep into her. My fiancee was juicy with desire, and her pussy rippled and flexed as I drove into her.

“God, your pussy is hungry, baby,” I groaned.

“It so is,” she laughed, glancing back from her work over her shoulder with a sloppy grin. Becca’s juices were all over her chin and cheeks.

I fucked Cassidy hard, driving her forward into Becca. Then we moved, and I was something of a rutting animal. We switched positions multiple times, whenever one of us had an urge to see or do something. Becca rode me in reverse cowgirl while Cassidy sucked on my balls. I fucked Cassidy while Becca sat on her face, the two of us making out slowly even while I pounded Cassidy fast. I fucked Becca from behind while we were standing, Cassidy helping keep the blonde upright as they made out and Cassidy fingered her clit while I pounded her hole.

Then, covered in sweat and needing a breather, I stumbled down to sit on my ass while Cassidy coached Becca into a 69.

They were beautiful together. It wasn’t the first time I’d thought that, nor would it be the last, but there in the desert, I marvelled at it again. That first time they’d teamed up on me, both dressed like Mary Janes while I was Spider-man, had been a little mind-blowing. Now it felt right, but also like a divine, supernatural event. Becca was on top, her silvery blonde hair shimmering a little in the light as the sun continued to slowly travel lower in the sky. It played over her smooth, pale skin. She wasn’t the curviest, or bustiest, or most athletic woman I was involved with. Her ass was nice, but small compared to most of the others. Her breasts were pleasant and I couldn’t think of a single thing wrong with them, but they weren’t exactly the big, bouncy funbags or perky little tits of the others. In any discernible ‘scaling’ of Becca on the sexuality scale, she would have been physically average.

But God did I love her. And ‘average’ ass, tits or physique didn’t mean she wasn’t drop-dead gorgeous and so fucking sexy.

Cassidy was just a little more tanned, the difference between their skin tones making it easier for me to tell their bodies and limbs apart in the entwined nature of their current act. I got off my ass and crawled over, starting to trail little kisses all over the both of them, slowly working my way around to behind Becca. Cassidy looked up from under Becca’s ass, her eyes sparkling. She was having fun, but she was happy I was rejoining.

I got into position and Cassidy backed off, letting me mount Becca and spear my cock into her pussy. A few thrusts, and then I pulled out and fed Cassidy my Becca-covered cock. I did that several times, Becca moaning happily on each entry, and Cassidy moaning each time I fed her the head of my cock. Then, with a wicked thought, I pulled out of Becca again but got up instead of feeding Cassidy, moving around them and pulling Becca’s face up from slurping at Cassidy. I wiped her hair from her face where it was sticking from the pussy juice on her cheeks and then kissed her, tasting Cassidy. Becca groaned happily into the kiss.

Then I offered her my cock, and she slurped her own taste off of me willingly. I got low on my haunches and tapped my cock against Cassidy’s pussy lips, giving her a little warning, then fucked into her. Becca leaned low, licking lewdly at Cassidy’s pubic mound and sparse little shock of pubic hair, as I pounded my fiancee.

“Come in her?” Becca asked me, looking up with her eyes glazed in lust. “I want to do the same thing for her that she did for me.”

“Fuck yes, Tiger,” Cassidy groaned from the other end of the 69, humping her hips to meet my thrusts. “Come in me. God, I love it when you fill me all the way up. Please, Tiger, I’ll come so hard when I feel it. And then Becca can eat it all out of me like the filthy little girlfriend she is while I tongue her ass.”

Not interrupting my pounding, I cupped Becca’s cheeks and had her rise to sit up. “Becca, will you be my girlfriend?”

She nodded, unable to put a voice to what she was feeling as she bit at both her lips. Then she surged forward and kissed me, her breath hitching in her throat as Cassidy did something to her down below. Our tongues battled, our breath mingling, our lips mashing and smacking. I had one hand on Cassidy’s thigh, using it for balance as I thrust, and the other I had cupped around the back of Becca’s neck. She had both hands on my upper arms, holding me close.

I came, my growl of release passing right into Becca’s mouth. At the first feeling of my cum, Cassidy came as well, her pussy clamping down and squeezing, feeling like she was almost sucking the cum out of me rather than me shooting it into her. And Becca came—smaller, a little more intimate, but she did—her body wavering and her skin breaking into goose pimples as she pulled from my kiss to gasp in a breath before pushing right back in.

When we finally broke apart, we were all groaning from the effort and strain of the exhausting fucking. I fell onto my back, chest and diaphragm heaving, my cock finally starting to wilt. Cassidy rolled over, her ass twitching as she felt little aftershocks of her orgasm.

Becca, shooting me a tired but teasing smile, crawled over and laid down on her stomach behind Cassidy, spreading my fiancee’s legs and lowering her lips to kiss her butt cheeks, then her thighs, then lower between them to taste the two of us together.

It was beautiful.

* * *