The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 283

The walk back to the boat was slower than the walk out, but that was mostly because all three of us were still a little wobbly on our feet after the fucking we’d been doing. That and all the flirting. Becca didn’t want to let go of my hand as she walked next to me, but that meant I was carrying the picnic basket one-handed and even with the food eaten it was still an awkward enough load that I wanted to change hands every couple of minutes. That led to Cassidy and Becca play-fighting for who got to my now-free hand first, with lots of tickling and kissing and light groping between all three of us.

Cassidy was beaming the entire time, her eyes sparkling when she would cock her head and look at Becca and I. Whatever else was going on, I knew that she was happy with this. Happy to see Becca with me, really with me. It was hard to parse, even in my own head, why that would be because of my own feelings of jealousy over her and all the girls. I just had to accept that it was real.

When we were getting close to the beach, Cassidy stopped in front of us and took a breath before brushing her front a little. Her smile was still there, but the megawatt power of it slipped a little. “OK,” she said. “The date is officially over, and I’m all yours again Tiger. Becca, I love you, but we’re sharing him, not dating each other, so no more hanky panky flirty touching until we decide to do this again. If we do this again.”

When we do this again,” I said. “Cass, babe, I’ll never not want a one-on-one with you, but two-on-one dating is fun too.”

Her smile grew a little again. “Same,” she said.

I squeezed Becca’s hand and looked at her next. “This was perfect, sugar. And I’m really, really fucking glad that you’re my girlfriend.”

“Me too,” Becca said, brushing some of her platinum-blonde hair out of her face from the light breeze. She let go of my hand and lifted her arms to pull me down by the back of my neck, kissing me softly. “This is crazy, but it’s crazy good,” she said quietly. “I can’t believe how much I feel like I’ve had you in my life forever.”

“Same,” I said quietly, looking into her eyes and feeling like I could fall into them.

Becca turned to Cassidy and stepped to her, wrapping her up in a powerful hug. “Thank you for sharing him, Cassidy. I- You don’t know how much this means to me.” She kissed my fiancee on the cheek.

Cassidy hugged her back, looking at me over Becca’s shoulder, and I could see her tearing up a little bit as she smiled. “You’re perfect for him, Becca,” she said. “I’m really, really happy he has you now.”

Becca pulled back just a little so that she could look into Cassidy’s eyes. “You are perfect for him too, you know,” she said. “We’re really similar, but you’re the balance. For both of us. I think the household we’re going to build is going to need you even more than it needs me, Cassidy. Cattie and I, and the others, we’re in love with him and he makes us feel special and wanted and safe and all of the good things. But you’re his everything. You help make him who he is.”

Cassidy broke into full tears, sobbing softly as she hugged Becca back again, and I couldn’t stay away as I set down the basket and wrapped both of them up in my arms. Becca started crying as well in mutual empathy, and it was tough for me to hold back my own tears.

“Shit,” Cassidy laughed as she caught her breath, wiping at her eyes. “We made it all the way to the end of the date and now I ruin my mascara.”

That got Becca laughing, and I smirked and shook my head. I leaned down and kissed Cassidy on the forehead, and then Becca. “I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it over and over again. I am one lucky fucking asshole.”

“More like asshole fucker,” Cassidy smirked.

The three of us got ourselves together again, and soon we made it to the beach. The sun wasn’t completely down, a golden red hue blazing across the sky. The boats were still anchored how we left them, and someone had turned on the party lights on both top decks. Music was coming from the speakers, and it looked like someone had been doing some decorating up on the Singles Boat top deck as there were balloons and streamers attached to the railings and the pilot’s cabin.

“Oh, thank God,” Becca sighed with a smile. “Zenya started the prep for the party.”

“Did you have a chance to talk to her about… stuff?” Cassidy asked.

“You mean whether she wants to keep seeing Robbie?” Becca asked, and Cassidy nodded. Becca shot me a little cryptic look as she smiled. “I did. She hasn’t decided yet, and I can’t blame her because this has definitely become a lot. But, I’m just saying, if she were to want more…”

“I couldn’t agree more,” Cassidy smiled.

Then they both looked at me pointedly.

“Hey, I wouldn’t ever argue with that,” I said, holding up my hands defensively. “She’s amazing. I’ve made sure she knows I’m open.”

“I think she wants more than that,” Becca said. “But I understand if you don’t want to chase her.”

“Becca, I can’t chase her,” I said. “Not in the way that most people would think of it, anyways. I’m already trying to balance giving attention to… a lot of people. Sacrificing time with you, or Ami, or Leia, or any of the others who are already wanting time with me to convince someone that what’s going on is what they want feels… wrong.”

“Tiger, my handsome man,” Cassidy said. “Can I say something?”

“Of course,” I said.

“Man up,” Cassidy said. “It’s not about convincing her that this whole polygamous-polyamorous-harem-situationships-thing is what she wants. It’s about making sure she knows that you want her. She wants to feel desired.”

“Cassidy is right,” Becca said, rubbing my arm. “You made each of us feel special in different ways, and we’ve all got our different levels of baggage. But Zenya needs to know you want her, that you’ll fight for her. She hasn’t had that before, and I don’t think she even knows that’s what she’s looking for. So show her.”

I shook my head, smiling softly as I looked at my fiancee and one of my girlfriends. “OK. Who am I to argue with the brain trust?”

“That’s more like it,” Cassidy smirked. “There’s my Tiger.”

* * *