The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 285

“OK, well that sounds fucking ominous,” I said.

Heels snorted and smirked a little, sitting up in her deck chair and fixing her top to make sure it wasn’t riding up and flashing me anything. “OK, maybe it isn’t quite as dramatic as I made it sound, but you should still know.”

“Alright, well, whenever you’re ready,” I said.

“So you, Cassidy and Becca all left for your little fuck-date in the desert,” Heels said, “And Zenya was rallying up some of the girls to make sure dinner would get served properly. Nothing happened really until we were all getting our food from the Singles Boat kitchen. At first everything was fine, but then Heather and Sherry came out from their cabin. Heather was basically wearing a Dom outfit—you know, like a leather corset and shit. Her tits were practically popping out of it, but I guess that was the point. Sherry, on the other hand, was just wearing some bikini bottoms and had her tits out. Everyone got kind of awkward at that, and especially when it became obvious that Sherry’s ass was red from, I assume, getting spanked. She seemed fine other than being super inappropriate though.”

“Jesus Christ,” I sighed.

“That’s exactly what Cattie said,” Heels smirked. “Under her breath, but still. She just took her food and left the boat, and a couple of the girls went to go with her. But then Zenya decided to stick up for her—or I guess everyone, since it wasn’t exactly an appropriate time to have your tits out—and said something like ‘No shirt, no service’ and that pissed off Heather so they got into an argument. Then Ami, of all people, spoke up and said that there was a time and place and this wasn’t it. Well, that got Heather bitching in general, spouting off about how they were all just cum-drunk from sucking you off, and then she went into a rant about feminism that I couldn’t follow and I’m a fucking feminist. That got Terra pissed off though, and she blew her fucking top, and let me tell you for being such a tiny thing she’s got a set of lungs on her. She basically shouted Heather and Sherry back down the hall until Sherry finally went and put on a shirt. They got their food and went up on the top deck to eat.”

“Fuck,” I grunted, shaking my head. “Well, at least it didn’t actually become a fight.”

“Yeah, well, I’m not done yet, Romeo,” Heels said.

“There was a fight?!” I asked, starting to stand up.

“No, no,” Heels said, grabbing my arm for a moment to keep me sitting down. “There wasn’t a physical fight. But that wasn’t the end of the drama.”

I sighed and shook my head. “What else happened?”

“Well, once they were gone it was quiet. I think Wanda and Leia had gone with Cattie, so it was the rest of us there but the mood was kind of fucked. Then JC says, and I think he meant it as a joke, ‘I didn’t actually mind Sherry’s boobs being out.’ I mean, it made me snicker, but I guess Terra was still all jacked up from her shouting match and she just sort of turned and glared at him. But JC got a spine, I guess, and he just shrugged and went back to eating. Terra got up and stormed off, and Ami followed her, so it was just down to me, JC, Zenya, and Ginnie in the boat. Then Ginnie sat down next to JC and started to flirt with him. It wasn’t, like, overboard or anything, but it still made me raise my eyebrows a little. So I looked at Zenya, and she kind of just looked at me with the same expression, and we awkwardly ate in silence until she finished her plate and started to clean up. The girls slowly filtered back, helping to clean as well, but things were still pretty tense between Terra and JC, and Sherry and Heather just dropped off their plates and went back to their cabin again.”

I closed my eyes and grunted, acknowledging that she’d stopped her story, but unsure what to say. I eventually landed on, “Well, fuck.”

She snorted softly. “Yeah, pretty much. Things are starting to turn into a bit of a shitshow. I’m just hoping tonight goes smoothly and no one gets thrown overboard.”

“Yeah, well, I’ll have to make sure that happens,” I said then sighed heavily. “Thanks for filling me in on the drama.”

“Hey, honestly Robbie? I’m pulling for you here. At least in terms of you and Wanda. I think you’ll be good for her,” Heels said. “Better than that dipshit Brodi for sure. I still think you’re a car accident waiting to happen, but I’d rather it be a fender bender than a ten-car pile-up.”

“Thanks,” I said again. “Anything I can do to pay you back?”

“Nah,” she said. “Not right now at least. I never did get one of those magical massages of yours, so maybe if you have time tomorrow in between goodbye fucks?”

“I’m not even thinking about tomorrow yet,” I said. “But sure, yeah. If we’ve got the time.”

She stood up and stretched, then rolled her neck. “Seriously,” she said. “You are so fucked.”

“Yeah, I know,” I chuckled, unable to stop myself as I shook my head.

She left, and I watched her go. Part of me wondered if I should have made an effort to spend more time with Heels during the week—she was chill and seemed to have a good heart. She was also hot, and after I’d accidentally seen her in various states of undress I-

“Fuck me,” I said, shaking my head to get the thought of her out of it. There was no fucking way I was considering trying to make things happen with her when I was already overwhelmed as it was. Plus, she wasn’t really showing interest. All the sex was going to my head.

I eventually stood up and headed down into the boat, finding that there was a big whirlwind of women getting ready. I managed to steal a kiss from Cassidy as she was moving from our cabin to Wanda’s, and then slipped in behind Cattie at the mirror as I kissed her cheek from behind. “I heard about dinner,” I said quietly. “Anything you want to talk about?”

“No,” she said. “The girls had me, and I’ve got you behind me one hundred per cent. That’s all I need to know.”

I kissed her again and then got shooed out of the room as Cassidy, Wanda and Leia all came in at once. I had my suit pushed into my arms, and I was directed to go get changed in the living room.

The Fancy Dress Party was supposed to start soon, and all of them were in a rush to get ready and didn’t want me seeing them half-done up.

“You’ll get a fashion show, Tiger,” Cassidy said as she kissed my lips lightly and then closed the door in my face.

“OK,” I said to the door. “I guess I’ll just wait out here.”

If there was one thing I was going to need to do, it was get used to being run over by a pack of women I loved. What was I going to do, argue with them?

* * *