The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 286

My jaw dropped. Cassidy grinned at my expression as she stepped through the kitchen area to where I’d been waiting on the couch in the sitting area of the boat.

“Holy smokes,” I said. “I don’t know whether to be turned on or jealous of that dress getting to be on you like that.”

Cassidy’s grin grew wider as she stepped up to me. Her violet-dyed hair was loose but carefully styled after being straightened, and she was wearing a necklace that I had bought her for our last anniversary. “You can be both, Tiger,” she said with a grin as she put her knees on either side of mine, straddling me on the couch. The shimmering silver dress she was wearing was already a daring length, showing off her long legs and riding above the midpoint of her thighs, and as she sat down on my knees it rode higher but didn’t show anything. The fabric was slinky and draped nicely, but clung to her curves. The top was held up by two thin little silver strings, and it draped to show some cleavage but looked like it risked exposing a lot more.

She leaned in and kissed me delicately, and I couldn’t help but run my hands from her waist around to her butt, squeezing it. “You turn me on so much, baby,” I said with a happy grin.

“And you turn me on, handsome,” she said. “Now, the girls want to give you a little fashion show. It’s not everyone, since we couldn’t all fit over here and we wanted to save some of the reveals for upstairs. Stagger them out so you aren’t overwhelmed.”

“I’m already overwhelmed,” I said, making her laugh.

“Well, more overwhelmed,” she said. “Are you ready?”

“Could I possibly ever be ready enough?”

“Probably not,” she said, scrunching up her nose a little as she smiled. Then she slipped from my lap with a sure grace, not wobbling once on the silver heels she was wearing. “Alright, ladies,” she called out.

The fancy dress party had been a part of Becca’s schedule from the start, unlike the secret trip to the strip club. Everyone had known that we’d be doing it and had packed accordingly. Before we’d left I’d wondered what dress Cassidy was going to wear, and she’d hidden it from me saying she wanted it to be a surprise. It definitely was—if we’d been anywhere else, I’d be worried about the fact that there might be a nip slip at some point with the way it hung on her. It was drop-dead gorgeous, and as Wanda came strolling down from the cabin hallway I realised that I was likely going to be stunned over and over that night.

Her hair was down, her blonde locks partially covering her face for a moment as she glanced down and then back up at me as she smiled. She was wearing blue, a great colour on her, and the dress was fitted to her torso and bust on top. The shoulder straps were thicker, maybe an inch and a half, and likely made it possible for her to wear a pushup bra that was pulling her moderate bust into an impressive cleavage. The bottom of the dress hugged her hips and then fell into an asymmetric slant that made me think of how it would look as she twirled and danced.

Wanda liked the look I was giving her, but then she stopped in front of me and turned partway to the side, striking a pose, and my jaw literally dropped. The dress hugged her fantastic ass like it was tailored to her, and God did it look good.

“Wow,” I said. “I mean- Wanda, you look absolutely stunning.”

“Thank you, Tiger,” she said with a grin, biting her lip momentarily before stepping forward and leaning in to kiss me softly. “I’m glad you like the dress.”

“I like the dress, I love the woman,” I told her, holding her gaze for a long moment.

She flushed and pouted her lips in a second air kiss before pulling away.

I didn’t have time to linger on her, as the next woman was already coming down the hallway. Terra was strutting like she was on a catwalk, which I knew she had actually done before, and her steps were confident despite the incredibly tall black heels she was wearing. She was wearing a little black dress that clung to her hips and ass, and sat high on her thighs, though as she got closer I could see that it wasn’t solid black and was instead a sheer black pattern over a silver under cloth so she almost looked like she was wearing a stylish camo. Her hair was up in a bun, but it didn’t stay that way as she stopped in front of me and reached back, pulling out a pen that was holding her hair in place and she whipped her head back and forth, letting her hair fall down dramatically.

“Damn, Terra,” I said. “You look like a fucking snack.”

“You know it, Tiger,” she grinned. Then she leaned down and kissed me as well.

I caught her hand before she pulled away, and I lowered my voice. “I heard about dinner,” I said. “Are you OK?”

“Definitely,” she said, looking into my eyes to make sure I believed her.

She backed away and when I looked at the three of them—Cassidy, Wanda and Terra—they were all grinning at each other and at me. It still felt weird, not only kissing them in front of each other but knowing that they were rooting for it.

“Ahem,” Cassidy cleared her throat, looking pointedly at the hallway.

I turned and had to literally stand up as Cattie came walking down the hall. Her long black hair was pulled to one side stylishly, cascading like a silky wave over one shoulder, and her eyes were done up with a soft grey smokey look. Her lips matched her dress, a deep blood red, and she smiled a little shyly as she saw the look on my face but didn’t stop walking.

To be frank, the top of the dress was strapless and had a corset-like quality with golden fasteners down the front to add to the effect, and it framed her tits into an amazing cleavage that would have turned the heads of every man in a graveyard, let alone at whatever function she wore the dress at. The torso clung to her hips and then fell loose down to her ankles, but it had a daring cut up one side flashing her long, pale leg.

She didn’t stop, walking straight into my arms.

“I’m the luckiest man in the world,” I said.

“Then that makes me the luckiest woman,” Cattie said with a smile.

“Catherine, I can’t tell you how fucking angelic you look.”

“In red?” she chuckled.

“OK, devil-angel,” I said. “You’re absolutely stunning.”

“Thank you, Tiger,” she said. Then her grin got a little wider, but she cast her eyes down. “I’m glad that my Master is pleased.”

I took her chin between my fingers and lifted it, her gaze flicking back to mine. “Very, very, very pleased, Catherine,” I said quietly. Then I kissed her, not caring if that red lipstick got all over me. When I finally pulled away her lips didn’t look a mess, so hopefully mine didn’t either. “I love you, girlfriend.”

“I love you too, boyfriend,” she beamed. “But watch this.”

She stepped aside and directed me to look down the hallway.

The woman was beautiful. She had long hair in wavy curls down her shoulders that graduated from black to silver in an ombre, and she was wearing a tight black crop top with a high collar and a cutout chest hole that was crisscrossed by lacing. Her skirt was a high waist, sheer black number and she was wearing a black bikini bottom underneath it. It was loose and swayed with her walk, coming down to around her knees, and ended with yellow flowers around the bottom hem and a frill of black string tassels. She was also wearing a black broad-brimmed hat with a big yellow flower on it to match the skirt, finishing the look.

It took me an embarrassingly long moment to realise that under the sexy outfit, the wig, and the thick black eyeliner and lipstick, was Leia.

“I’m running out of words here,” I said dumbly. “Holy crap, Leia. You look like… I- You’re fucking hot, sunshine. Absolutely fucking hot.”

She laughed, her blackened lips grinning wide as she walked into my arms. “Thank you, Tiger,” she said.

I spread my arm wider, and soon I had all five of them into a group hug. “Seriously,” I said. “I’m the luckiest man on Earth.”

“More like the galaxy,” Cassidy grinned and winked at you.

“Fuck it, I’m claiming it,” I said. “In the whole universe.”

* * *