The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 287

With the party already supposed to have started, the girls quickly started leading me out of the Couples Boat and towards the party. They were all bubbly and grinning, which I partially put down to the fun of dressing up and looking hot as hell, but also at least a little to my reactions to them.

Before I got swept away, however, I managed to hook Terra’s arm and hold her back for a moment.

“Hey, just checking in for real,” I said quietly. “You might be OK about what happened at dinner, but where is he now?” I hadn’t seen JC since I got back from the date.

“He’s already up at the party,” Terra said. “Honestly, Robbie, it’s OK. I’ll tell you about it later, alright?”

“OK,” I agreed and hugged her again, feeling her tight little body pressed against mine. She grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the boat, heading for the Singles top deck.

I was the last one up in our group and was able to take it all in at once. The balloons and streamers fastened to the railings of the deck made the whole thing feel festive, and the girls had set up tables with drinks and finger foods. With the twinkling party lights on and the music turned up the area felt a hell of a lot like a boat cruise instead of where we’d been hanging out for the last week.

My eyes weren’t exactly looking at the party elements though.

“Hey, Tiger,” Becca said as she smiled demurely, heading in my direction.

“Dear Lord, I might die before the end of tonight,” I said, shaking my head in awe. She was wearing a slinky black dress that was entirely backless and hung from her by two thin black strings over her shoulders. Her hair was down, and she hadn’t put on any jewellery but that just highlighted the deep amount of cleavage and her smooth, perfect skin.

She smirked a little and took my hands as I offered them, stepping close so that I could kiss her fully. A couple of the girls gave little cheers when they saw that, and she smiled into the kiss.

“Wow,” I said as we separated.

“You clean pretty well yourself,” Becca said.

“Well thank you,” I said with a grin, adjusting my tie slightly. Working at the hotel in event management meant I had a modest collection of suits since I needed to look the part when rubbing elbows with the clients, but this one was definitely my nicest. Cassidy had made sure I packed it. “Is there anything I can do to help out?”

She shook her head, still smiling that little smirk of hers. “I knew you would ask that,” she said. “And I love you for it. No, Robbie, there isn’t. Zenya got help and most of it was done before we even got back.”

“Have I mentioned how much I enjoyed our date?” I asked.

“Maybe on the walk back,” Becca grinned.

“Good,” I said. “Then I should find Zenya and tell her what a great job she did.”

“I think she’d like that,” Becca said.

We slipped closer to the mingling group of ladies. I spotted JC over near the pilots’ cabin, talking with Ginnie and Leia, using his hands to describe what must have been some sort of athletic thing from his past with the way he was moving them. He was dressed in a suit as well, though his shirt was open to his sternum and showing off the cleft of his pecs instead of wearing a tie. Ginnie was in a black dress with white polka dots, her small bust pushed together into a shelf. She looked great, but I couldn’t help but compare her to Leia next to her and think how much more attractive my girl was.

I found Zenya near the food table, looking like she was double-checking that everything had made it up from the kitchen below, and I scooped my arms around her from behind and hugged her around her stomach. “You’ve done an amazing job, Zee,” I said.

“Hey, Tiger,” Zenya said, leaning back into me a bit and looking over her shoulder with a grin. Her hair was up in a stylized bun, a big shock of her hair loose and teased into a swoop of bang like she was an emo girl covering a third of her face. She’d done her makeup lighter than usual, toning back the ‘big eye’ anime look a bit, and she looked stunning.

“Wow,” I said. “Talented and beautiful.”

She flushed a little and shook her head as she rolled her eyes. “Flaterer.”

“Maybe I am, but you deserve it,” I said. I took her hand and held it out. “Spin, I want to see how gorgeous you make this dress look.”

She did, grinning and wiggling her hips as she did. She was wearing a gold dress that shimmered as she moved, and while it was quite as daring as my fiancee’s silver one was, it still showed off her significant cleavage and hugged her hip and soft stomach delightfully. She’d added a few necklaces to the ensemble to finish the look.

“So what do you think?” she asked.

“I think you look absolutely delicious,” I said. “I think you always look good, but you’ve outdone yourself tonight. I think I want to see that dress on you again and again, but I want to see it on the floor even more.” I gave her a wink and a teasing smirk.

She guffawed slightly, her eyes lighting up at the barely contained innuendo, and she hugged me as she wrapped her arms around the back of my neck to pull me down. She kissed my cheek and then pressed her lips to my ear. “Maybe I want it on the floor of your cabin, too.”

I growled softly, hugging her tightly. “I want you to know how much I want you, Zenya,” I said. “The delay of things between us was entirely accidental, OK? You are an absolute catch, and whether it’s just a fling or if you decide my weird situation is workable, I do want more time with you. Very, very much.”

She pulled back a little and looked me in the eye. “Are you sure?” she asked. “There’s only so many hours left. We leave in a lot less than 24 hours. You don’t need to—”

I interrupted her with a kiss. Not a big one, and no tongue, but my lips pressed to hers and she melted a little in my arms.

“Yes, I’m sure,” I said when I pulled away.

She grinned and nodded. “Then like I said earlier, I’ll make sure it happens.”

* * *