The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 288

The drinks were already flowing and dancing started quickly. Phones were out and pictures were getting taken, and I got swept along as both the subject and the photographer. Everyone wanted pictures with everyone right at the start of the party, and I quickly realised why—Heather and Sherry hadn’t made an appearance yet. Even JC came over and asked for a picture with me, and then in a group with Terra and Cassidy. I really wasn’t sure where we stood, but he seemed to be doing OK and not holding anything against me.

I had no idea how long that would stay, but I really hoped that he would be alright. He just needed to do some growing up.

Photos were slowly transitioning into dancing when the Terrible Two finally made an appearance. They came up from the backside of the Singles Boat, so I missed them at first, but I saw the look on Wanda’s face as she passed by me and went and whispered to Cattie, and that had me looking around for the problem.

Heather was wearing a dress that was almost out of character for her—it was a yellow sundress with an orange flower print on it, and she looked objectively pretty in it. The bust showed off some cleavage but wasn’t wild about it, and it had puffed ‘swag’ sleeves—and the only reason I knew what they were called was thanks to Cassidy. The dress left her entire chest and collarbone bare except for a little silver necklace, and her powerful legs were prominent below as her height along with a pair of matching yellow heels made her look like a summery Amazonian. Sherry, by contrast, was wearing a tight little sleeveless black dress and had her hair pulled up and back into a bun fixed with a pair of black chopsticks. She looked cute, and was wearing black drop earrings and a black choker of some sort to go with it.

Despite their objective attractiveness, I wanted nothing to do with either of them. I had been dancing loosely with Leia and Ginnie, and leaned down and kissed Leia on the cheek and winked at Ginnie before I separated from them and went over to where Wanda and Cattie had been joined by Cassidy. They were deep in conversation, leaning in, and I interrupted.

“Sorry, my loves, but I think I need a dance partner,” I said, holding my hand out to Cattie.

Cattie flushed a little and smiled nervously, but took my hand and let me pull her more onto the impromptu ‘dance floor’ area. Wanda and Cass both grinned and nodded at me as I quickly caught each of their eyes. Once we were in the improvised dancing area I twirled Cattie in place and then stepped close, weaving the fingers of one of my hands with hers and holding it up as I placed my other hand on her hip.

“This isn’t that kind of song,” she said to me with a little smile.

“I could slow dance with you to anything, Catherine,” I said. It was some sort of club song, but I pulled her a little closer and started to sway softly.

“Well then, let’s do this right,” she said, letting go of my hand and wrapping both of her arms up over my shoulders. I naturally let my hand fall to the other side of her hip. She looked up at me and sighed softly. “You know, it’s not really fair how you can make everything feel like it isn’t such a big deal.”

“Well, it’s just payback for you making me feel like I’m a huge deal,” I said. “I mean, really, I’m dating Catherine Worndorf. The Catherine Worndorf.”

She rolled her eyes but clearly enjoyed my compliment. “You’re trouble, Tiger,” she said.

“So are you,” I grinned, sliding my hands back a bit to tease grabbing her ass. “God, baby, you are always gorgeous but this dress is something else.”

“You like it?” she asked. “I found it at this cute clothing booth at a con last year, but haven’t had anywhere to wear it yet.”

“You have an amazing eye,” I said.

“Thanks, Tiger,” she said softly. Then she bit her lip.

“What?” I asked.

“Just thinking of what I want to do to you later,” she said.

I groaned, pulling her tighter against me, and she laughed and went up on her toes a little to kiss my cheek. Then, when we went back to swaying in our own little world, she looked to the side and sighed softly.

“What is it?” I asked.

“Them,” she said, nodding vaguely towards where Heather and Sherry were. Heather was talking with Ginnie and JC, who looked like they had probably been approached, while Sherry was talking with Heels.

“Ignore them,” I said softly. “Nothing, remember?”

“I know, and I am,” she said. “But that doesn’t erase the things I know. Like I know that Heather put that choker on Sherry and is grooming her to be a sub—she was obsessed with the whole ‘collaring’ thing, and that choker was one of her favourites that she’d get me to wear when we went out. She’s doing it to try and piss me off.”

“Does it hurt?” I asked. “Do you need space?”

“No, I’m not jealous or anything,” she said. “Just worried for Sherry. But she’s a big girl now and needs to make her own mistakes. Fuck around and find out. I also know that Heather is naked under that dress.”

“How?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Because that dress has a slit in the side, and she liked to make me embarrassed and tease me by wearing it when we went out shopping or something. She’d always just wear a thong under it and let it fly askew in breezes and stuff, and when I got mad she’d just laugh and play it like it was a joke. She always teased that one day she’d go naked under it, and it definitely wasn’t the dress she’d originally packed for tonight, so I’d put money on her planning on flashing her cooch ‘by accident’ at some point.”

“Yikes,” I sighed.

“Don’t want to see my Ex’s pussy, Tiger?” Cattie asked with a smirk.

“I have no need whatsoever,” I said, leaning down to kiss her again as I let my hands fall back further and grab her ass fully. She hummed her approval and pressed herself against me firmer, kissing me back. When she pulled away she was smiling again. “Is there anything else I can do for you?” I asked.

She shook her head. “Just keep being handsome, and cute, and emotionally mature, and- OK, you’re pretty perfect,” she grinned. “Maybe just trust me?”

“Of course I trust you,” I said, frowning softly. “Why would I not?”

“I mean trust me to be OK,” she said. “As my boyfriend and my Dom. Trust that I’m OK, and that I’ll tell you if I’m not.”

“I trust you,” I said.

She kissed me again and then slipped from my arms and pulled me by the hand to join some of the others so that she wasn’t monopolising my time.

* * *