The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 289

I danced with all of my girls. They each had a different style, and I’d learned a lot about them at the Strip Club and dancing there, but this wasn’t quite the boozy rager so inhibitions were still in place. Wanda grinned like a fiend as we danced, and went so far as to back her ass up against me and twerk on me a bit as she pressed my hands to her tight stomach through her blue dress. Leia was a group-dancer and had fun putting her black hat on my head and getting pictures with me as we were laughing. Zenya and Becca both had a bit more of a sultry way about them and danced close with me, while Cassidy was a silly dancer and just let loose and had fun. The fact that she flashed me some nipple a couple of times, giggling hysterically each time, had me grinning.

I danced with Ami twice, one more energetically and fun, then again in a slow dance in the back corner of the top deck as she held me close in more of a hug. At the end of that dance she kissed me gently, feeding me some tongue as we made out. She was wearing a gorgeous sheer black, full-sleeved dress under which she wore a bright red bandeau top and miniskirt. It was a massive tease and fit her perfectly.

“Everything OK, Cutie?” I asked her softly as we just hugged each other.

“Mostly,” she sighed, resting her cheek against my chest. She stood back up more and looked up at me. “I’m just not ready to leave you tomorrow.”

“We can—”

“Shh,” she shushed me, smiling sadly and placing a finger on my lips. “I know you have ideas and plans, and I know they’ll be good. I just want to be with you right now, though.”

“OK,” I said and pulled her tighter against my chest. My relationship with Ami had been so odd, especially compared to the others. We’d taken things ‘slow,’ at least compared to how everything else had gone, and we still hadn’t had sex—and while I definitely did want to have sex with her, I was happy to wait for her timeline. But I could picture her naked in detail, and knew the face she made when she came, and I just wanted to snuggle into a bed together and hold her as we talked and learned more about each other.

Realistically, I didn’t know much about most of the women I was involved with now, and that was a problem. But it was one that I knew I would have fun fixing as I spent time learning more and more about them.

Once the dance, and hugging, were done with Ami I headed over to the food, grabbed a little disposable plate and loaded up on a few of the spring rolls that had been put out. I was just starting to pour myself a drink from the pitcher of the fruity cocktail someone had made when I heard a soft scoff off to my left. I glanced and saw the yellow of Heather’s dress, so I didn’t bother responding and just went about my business.

She scoffed again, a little more deliberately, and I ignored it. Then she stepped right up to me.

“Can I get you something, Heather?” I asked, using every trick in my Customer Service book to keep my face pleasantly neutral and my tone light.

“You’re a real scumbag, you know that?” she hissed quietly.

“I didn’t know that,” I said, keeping that same light tone. “And I doubt that most people I know would think that.”

“Are you fucking kidding me? You’ve wrecked, what, three relationships on this trip because you couldn’t keep your little dick to yourself? You took advantage of women, you use them for sex.”

I looked at her and didn’t respond verbally. I just raised an eyebrow.

“How’s it feel to know you’re getting my sloppy seconds, and she’s wearing the dress that I bought her?” Heather asked.

I snorted a soft chuckle and shook my head.

“What?” she demanded, her voice getting a little louder. “What?”

I just chuckled some more.

That seemed to press a button in her because she snarled and raised her voice again. “What’s so funny, you fuck? You think I’m funny? You think breaking up my relationship is funny? You fucking asshole fuckboy. You misogynist pig.”

I couldn’t help it. I full-on guffawed, raising a hand to cover my mouth.

“What the fuck is so funny!?” she shouted, drawing the attention of everybody else.

I coughed, trying to get my laugh under control, and struggled to straighten my face. “It’s really hard to take anything you say seriously when your vagina is out, Heather,” I said.

She looked down and realised that her yellow sundress had hooked on the corner of the table at the back, and that split that Cattie had mentioned to me had opened and pivoted from the side to the font as the loose material was pulled backwards. Heather’s pussy had a soft dot of feathery pubic hair above it, and I couldn’t see much more due to the angle.

She screeched in rage and turned, yanking at her dress to pull it from the corner of the table and get it straightened. Turning back to me, she was clearly embarrassed now as well as angry. “You think that’s funny? You think a woman getting exposed is funny, you raging prick?”

“No,” I said. “But I think you coming over to verbally assault me and that happening to you is kinda funny.”

“Alright, that’s enough,” Becca said sternly, interrupting Heather before she could say something else. My girlfriend stepped forward and I let her push me back slightly. Even in her heels, Becca had to look up at Heather but her presence was a lot bigger than her physical form. “Heather, we all saw how your relationship imploded this week, and I’m sorry that you’re hurt and it happened on this trip. But I gave you a chance to leave, and you decided to stay. Berating other people on the trip is unprofessional no matter how hurt you are, and putting yourself in a position to accidentally flash other people is inappropriate. Do I seriously need to ask you to go change or something?”

Heather was clenching her jaw hard, her glare shifting from Becca to me and back. “He baited me,” she said as some sort of excuse.

“How?” Becca asked. “Seriously, how did he bait you? By existing?”

Heather worked her jaw, and then growled and stomped away across the deck. Everyone watched her go, but she disappeared into the Pilot’s Cabin.

“Thanks, Becca,” I said as she turned to me.

“You couldn’t have de-escalated a little bit more?” Becca asked me with a rueful smile.

“Nope,” I said.

She snorted and shook her head. “Fair,” she said. “Serves her right, anyways. If she came at me like that, I might have cunt punted her.”

That made me laugh, and soon the party got started again as Sherry went looking for Heather. And even though I still worried for Cattie and her relationship with her sister, at that moment I really couldn’t give a fuck because Sherry was making some really, really dumb choices and my girlfriend was right. She just needed to fuck around and find out.

* * *