The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 290

It took a few minutes for me to properly get back into the party. Most of my girls came by to make sure I was OK, either with a small word or a touch and a look at least. Cattie was last, and she came to me and took my hands, drawing me to the side of the boat so we were standing and looking out at the dark of the water.

“I think I might have put a curse on you,” she said, though she had a rueful smirk on her lips.

“What do you mean by that?” I asked.

“I joked about you not wanting to see my Ex’s pussy, and there she goes and accidentally flashes you.”

I snorted and shook my head, wrapping my arm around her shoulder. “Well, it was the least pretty look at a woman that I’ve ever had,” I said. “Does that help?”

“Doesn’t change the fact that I called it,” Cattie said and then rolled her eyes. “Jesus, Robbie. How did I put up with her? It’s like everything she does is just awful. How did I have my head stuck so damn deep in the sand?”

“Shhh,” I hushed her softly. “Remember that all of this, the worst of all of it going on? She’s been spiralling. I don’t know if she’d consider this rock bottom or not yet, but she’s on her way. She wasn’t always like this, and at one point you saw good things in her. Not that I want to sing her praises or anything, but she must have some. She wasn’t this awful when you first introduced Cass and I to her at that Con. She had some sort of change, and you were growing apart and tried to protect a relationship that only one of you was actually working for. That’s it.”

She ran her hand up and down my back and sighed. “Can I be honest?” she asked.

“Always,” I said with a little frown.

She turned to look at me fully. “I think this is real, but I need you to tell me again,” she said. “Because I’m going to work for it harder than I ever worked to make it last with Heather, Robbie. I plan on this being a forever thing.”

I pivoted and wrapped her up in my arms, burying my face into her hair on the side of her head as I squeezed her tightly. “Me too,” I admitted. “Now that I have you, I never want to lose you, baby.”

“Thank you,” she whispered as she clung to me.

“OK, what’s going on?” Cassidy asked as she came over to us. “This doesn’t look like a party to me.”

Cattie and I separated and Cassidy’s teasing expression immediately changed as she saw the look on Cattie’s face. My fiancee quickly hugged her best friend. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing,” Cattie said, grinning at me over Cassidy’s shoulder. “Nothing at all. I just really love him.”

Cassidy broke into a relieved grin as well. “He loves you too,” she said. “So much.” Then she pulled back and pressed her forehead to Cattie’s as she looked deep into her eyes. “And I love you too, bestie.”

“I know,” Cattie smiled, and that smile turned into a smirk. “And I think we should show Robbie just how much we love him.”

I quickly got pulled into the dance area again and ended up with Cattie bouncing her ass against my crotch and Cassidy laughing as she danced up on me from behind. The dancing continued, and I had several repeat dances with the other girls I was involved with until I found my hand getting nabbed by Becca and pulled from the dancing group.

“What’s up, sugar?” I asked as she led me towards the back of the boat.

“A surprise,” she said simply with a grin.

Becca’s backless dress left a delicious display of her smooth skin for me to follow and she led me by the hand past Zenya, Heels and Leia sitting with their fit in the illuminated hot tub. Zenya put out a hand as I passed and I caught it and gave it a kiss on her palm, then winked at Leia and blew her an air kiss as well. Beyond them, I realised that JC was sitting in one of the deck chairs and Ginnie was straddling his lap and making out with him. That raised my eyebrows, but it was definitely within the rules of JC and Terra’s relationship and I had definitely danced with Terra a couple of times since the Heather confrontation.

Becca led me all the way to the stairs and down them until we reached the back porch. I couldn’t help myself at that point and I tugged on her hand, pulling her back to me and wrapping my arms around her as I enveloped her and lost myself in her lips. She hummed happily, meeting my passion with her own, and I groaned as my hands slid across her bare back. Had it really only been a couple of hours since our date with Cassidy out in the desert?

“God, I want you again, Becca,” I groaned softly as I raised my hands and swept her silky, silver-blonde hair out of her face.

“Me too, Tiger,” she smiled. “But like I said, I’ve got a surprise for you.”

“I don’t know what you could surprise me with after this week,” I chuckled. “Unless you’ve had Scarlet Johannsson or Margot Robbie stuffed into a piece of luggage all week, but that would raise all sorts of other questions.”

“So those are your celebrity crushes, hmm?” Becca asked, her eyes twinkling as she grinned at me. We hadn’t moved and she was looking up at me with an amused look on her face.

“Just a couple that came to mind first,” I said. “And I don’t think my heart or my balls could handle crushing on someone for real when I’m overloaded with love.”

“That was a little awkwardly worded, but I’ll take it,” she chuckled. “And no, I don’t have a kidnapped celebrity waiting in your room. Now, can we continue or do you need to kiss me some more?”

“Yes,” I said and kissed her again. She laughed against my lips and pushed me back, shooting me a little look with her eyebrow raised, and I acceded to be led into the boat.

Becca brought me through the living area and into the kitchen, stopping to grab three water bottles from the fridge on the way, then led me through to the Couples Boat and into the room I was now sharing with Cass, Cattie and Wanda. No one was in there though, which had me giving Becca a look.

“Was someone supposed to jump out and say boo?” I asked.

“No,” she smirked. Then she closed the door and turned to me, pressing her back against it as she gave me a hungry look. She raised her hand, showing me she had her phone, and she typed something quickly and then set it down on one of the pieces of luggage near the door.

“Did you just detonate a bomb somewhere?”

She rolled her eyes as she came to me. “No, Mr Creative,” she said with a smile. Her hands found my belt and immediately started undoing it. “That was me letting the girls know that the game has started. Now get your pants off, baby. I’ve only got five minutes to blow you before the next one of the girls comes down to take her turn.”

“What?” I asked in surprise.

“It’s Cock Roulette, darling,” Becca said as she went to her knees as my pants and briefs dropped. She took my cock in hand, smiling as it was already chubbing up. “Now sit and let me show you how much I appreciate you.”

* * *