The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 291

“Oh, fuck, Becca,” I groaned.

She’d positioned herself right between my knees, kneeling on the floor of the cabin. I hadn’t even had a chance to take my shirt off, though I’d managed to shrug out of my blazer, and I was rock hard as Becca grinned up at me and jacked off my cock. She stopped, holding it at the base, and dragged her tongue up the underside without taking her eyes from mine.

“You turn me on so much, Tiger,” she said, starting to slowly stroke me again. “God, even six months ago, I never could have imagined being in a relationship, let alone feeling like I’m addicted to a cock. My pussy is absolutely vibrating.” She leaned in and took the head of my cock between her lips, humming as she slurped away at it.

I grunted, breathing deeply as I ran my fingers through her silky smooth hair.

Five minutes wasn’t a lot of time, and I wanted to enjoy every second with her.

“You aren’t the only one, sugar,” I said. I still wasn’t fully settled on that being my nickname for her, but it was the only one we’d both agreed on so far. And God I want her like I wanted sugar. “You are so fucking beautiful, baby. I’m the luckiest man in the fucking world.”

“You so are,” Becca smirked a little as she pulled her lips from my cock and started licking the shaft like it was a popsicle. “I just want you to know I’ve been doing more thinking, and I need to talk to the others about my plan. Because I can’t be long-distance with you. I need you in my life.”

“I can’t wait,” I groaned.

She took me in her mouth again, and I closed my eyes for a moment just enjoying the feeling of her lips and tongue as they danced across my glans and teased me mercilessly.

Then a knock at the cabin door interrupted us.

“Damn,” Becca sighed, letting go of my cock and standing up. She chuckled at the look I gave her at being abandoned, and she leaned over me to kiss me sweetly. “Don’t worry, Tiger. It’s cock roulette. You won’t be alone for long at all.”

“I love you,” I told her.

“Love you too,” she said with a grin, then she pecked my lips again and went to the door, taking her phone with her. “All yours, have fun,” she said as she exited.

Cattie stepped in, smiling over her shoulder. “I will, thanks,” she said. Then she closed the door and grinned at me. She kicked off her heels and came to me, lowering herself to her knees in between my legs and looking down demurely. “May I service you majestic cock, master?” she asked huskily.

My raven-haired girlfriend was a fucking sight. Her pale skin against her black hair. Her smokey eyeshadow, red painted lips. And that blood-red dress, hugging her in all the right places and lifting her tits into an amazing cleavage. I groaned as I leaned forward and took her chin in my hand, raising it so I could kiss her hard. “How would you like me to use your mouth, Catherine?” I asked her. “Do you want to leave her looking like the classy lady you are, or should your makeup be running like the slut you are for me?”

“Whichever you wish, Master,” she said with a small smile, meeting my eyes.

“I wish for you to service me, Catherine,” I said. “And you may do so in a way that pleases you this time.”

“Thank you, Master,” she said.

Her thin fingers wrapped around my shaft and I groaned as she began stroking me and went immediately to suck on my balls. She bathed them with her tongue, looking up at me with hooded eyes around my cock as she did it. Just the look in her eye told me that I’d said the right things. Being Cattie’s Dom was going to take some work and growth on my part—rough sex was one thing, but I knew being Dominant in the way that she wanted would take a lot more work.

Work I would be happy to put in for her.

She moved on from my balls and kissed her way up my shaft, and soon she had the head of my cock between her lips as she cradled my sack with her hand. Cattie blew me slow and sensuous, her tongue sliding over my cock with a measured, teasing pace that sent thrills up my spine. Unlike with Becca, we didn’t say anything. There was a time for dirty talk, and this didn’t feel like it. Her eyes were saying everything I needed to know.

Cattie wasn’t just blowing me. She was worshipping my cock. She was pouring her love and lust for me into this, and at the same time she was letting go of the weights she’d had on her shoulders, and healing the scars Heather had left. Bit by bit.

She came off of my cock with a gasp, and then took me in her mouth again and started to push lower, the head processing at the back of her mouth and throat. She looked up at me, only a couple of inches left between her lips and the root of my dick, and silently asked me to push her. So I did what I asked, bundling her thick dark hair up at the back of her head and pulling her down onto me.

Cattie swallowed my cockhead into her throat and I groaned hard.

A knock at the door interrupted us, and I groaned in frustration as Cattie reached up to ask me to let go of her hair. She pulled away, a thick strand of spittle connecting her lower lip to my cock for a moment before it snapped.

“I hope that was satis—”

“Oh, shut up, baby,” I said, sliding my hands under her armpits and pulling her up to kiss me. “I love you so fucking much.”

“I love you too, Master,” she said, then kissed me a little softer. “Boyfriend.”

She stood from my grip and winked at me before going and picking up her heels from where she’d kicked them off, then looked over her shoulder at me one more time.

“God, you’re gorgeous,” I said.

“Thanks, Tiger,” she said and bit her lip happily. Then she went to the door. “Hey,” she said. “He’s nice and warmed up. Have fun!”

Zenya traded places with her, coming into the room. “I plan on it,” she grinned, hugging Cattie before closing the door and turning to me.

“You’re in on this too?” I asked with a smile.

“In on it?” Zenya asked as she raised an eyebrow and took off her gold heels. “Robbie, hon, it was my idea. I told you I’d figure out a way to get a little more time with you.”

“Well, five minutes doesn’t seem like enough,” I said.

Zenya teased her tongue between her front teeth for a moment as she smiled and came over to me. Instead of getting on her knees she got up on the bed and gestured for me to slide back until I was laying on my back. “Who said there was only one round?” she asked with a smirk. “Honestly, Robbie. I’ve kind of got a dirty mind and I can come up with some fun stuff.”

“I believe you,” I chuckled.

Then Zenya pulled down the shoulder straps of her golden, shimmering dress and pulled the bust down so that her wonderfully full tits spilt out. “Now feel free to tease me all you want, Tiger,” she said. “While I do the same with this fantastic cock, OK? I may not be decided on what we could be, but I know I want to hoover this fucker until your toes are curling.”

She dipped down to take me in her mouth, and I had the presence of mind to get a hand on one of her hanging tits before I moaned deep in my chest.

* * *