The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 292

“Fuck, Robbie,” Zenya groaned as she sat up, wiping her mouth with the back of one arm. “Maybe you were right, five minutes wasn’t long enough.”

That made me laugh. I’d only been able to reach one of her breasts as she blew me, kneeling on the bed next to me, so the nipple on that side of her chest was flushed and firm from the teasing while the other was still more normal. “We’ve always got round two I guess,” I sighed.

She came down to kiss me softly, and I could feel her smile on her lips. “That we do,” she said.

“Hold on one second,” I said as she went to pull away, and I craned my neck down and got my lips around her nipple that hadn’t gotten any attention. She groaned as I sucked and tongued it quickly.

A second knock interrupted us again.

“Enough,” she laughed, pulling away and quickly getting her tits back in her dress. “See you soon, OK?”

“Can’t wait,” I said. Then I caught her hand as she went to get off the bed. “Seriously, Zee. I can’t. I want you bad.”

Her cheeks flushed a little as she grinned, and then she headed for the door. She looked back at me with that big smile and winked, not unlike Cattie had, and then opened the door. “Sorry,” she said. “He got a little handsy there at the end.”

“Well, I would hope so,” Terra laughed as she entered right after Zenya stepped out. She closed the door and turned to me, licking her upper lip.

“You too?” I asked, raising my eyebrows. “I know—”

“Shut up, dude,” Terra said. Then she surprised me by unzipping her dress on the side, right under her arm, and let the whole thing fall to the cabin floor. Now she was only wearing a black thong, a little silver pendant and silver earrings. She jumped onto the bed and crawled up me until she was kissing me, pulling my hands to her tiny tits.

We both groaned happily at the same time, which made us stop kissing and start giggling a little.

“Ginnie asked if it was OK if she hooked up with JC,” Terra told me quietly, laying next to me as her hand snaked down and took hold of my cock. “I said absolutely, and said she could do anything she wanted and I wouldn’t be mad. I also asked her to let me know if fucked her, or if they just did oral or anal. It might not be super fair, but the last piece of my decision-making is definitely tied up in knowing if he’ll jump on a sure thing or not.”

I sighed and wrapped my arms around her, which made it tough for Terra to keep jerking me off. “It’s tricksy, but I understand why you need to know that,” I said.

“Thanks,” she said, then smirked a little. “Now, get that shirt off. I want you naked, Tiger.”

She waited for me to strip off my shirt before kissing me again, and then sliding her tight little body down mine with her nipples dragging against my torso until she was lying between my legs and started teasingly nibbling on the base of my cock.

Terra hadn’t lost any of her energy though and soon she was kneeling up, working the head of my cock with her small mouth. She still couldn’t take much of me there, but she wrapped both of her hands around my cock and twisted them lightly in opposite directions, working me like a- I couldn’t even think of a comparison. Then she started jerking me with one hand as she pulled her mouth away and looked up at me naughtily as she let a big glob of spit drool from between her lips and drizzle over my cock.

She grinned as I moaned, jerking me fast, but I wanted more. I sat up and grabbed her, hauling her around and manhandling her until I had her on top of me in a sixty-nine. Terra laughed and grunted as she settled on top of me, pressing her body down on mine. I noticed the distinct silver of a buttplug wedged between her cheeks. “This is supposed to just be blowjobs,” she said. “You can’t eat me, it’s against the rules.”

“Fine,” I grunted and gave her perfect, athletically toned butt a spank. “I’ll just look.” I pulled her thong aside and she giggled against my cock, wiggling her hips. I gave her another spank on the other cheek, and then ran my fingers stiffly down both buttcheeks before setting my hands on her calves on either side of me and massaging them.

Terra made love to my cock with her kisses and licks and fingers while I did what I could without breaking the girls’ rules.

All too soon there was a knock on the door, and Terra sat up, letting go of my cock. This put her ass right on my chest.

“Your turn is over?” I asked.

“Yeah, obvio—” she yelped as I grabbed her by her hips and pulled her back, getting my lips on her pussy and giving her a long moment of tongue lashing. She moaned and gasped, her hands bracing on my hips as she leaned forward but didn’t pull away.

I heard the door open. “Well, well, well,” Cassidy said as she entered, though I couldn’t see her. “Having fun?”

“He started after my turn ended?” Terra mumbled, only semi-convincingly.

“That’s OK,” Cassidy chuckled. I heard her moving around the room but kept Terra’s hips pulled down and continued eating her out. I felt Cassidy getting up on the bed, and then she was lying next to me. “Hey, Tiger,” she said with a grin.

“Hey, baby,” I said, then trailed my tongue from Terra’s clit, through her pussy lips, over her perineum and wedged it under the lip of the silver buttplug in Terra’s ass.

“You need to let her go now, but I promise she’ll be back,” Cassidy said with a smile. “The others will complain if she doesn’t show back up at the party.”

“Fine,” I sighed, letting go of Terra and giving one of her buttcheeks a kiss.

“I will definitely be back,” Terra grinned a little messily as she turned back around on the bed and kissed me on the cheek.

“Oh, kiss him properly,” Cassidy scolded her.

Terra rolled her eyes but smiled and kissed me on the lips in a sweet little kiss.

“I said properly, bitch,” Cassidy laughed.

Terra deepened the kiss until our tongues were battling for a moment before finally pulling away. “Happy?” she asked.

“Only as long as you keep kissing him like that,” Cassidy said and winked at her friend.

“I don’t think I could stop,” Terra smirked. Then she crawled down the bed and hopped down. Cassidy shifted over and lay next to me, taking my cock in her hands and slowly stroking me as we watched Terra pull her dress up and quickly zip it back up. “Alright, do I look like I just got eaten out?” she asked us.

“You look perfect, babe,” Cassidy said.

“Stunning,” I agreed.

“Thanks,” Terra grinned. Then she stuck out her tongue. “See you soon, dude.”

“Love you,” I called as she went to the door.

“Love you too,” she said with a little smile before leaving and pulling it shut.

“Love you, dude,” Cassidy said teasingly in my ear.

“It only sounds right from her, Cass,” I chuckled.

“Fair,” Cassidy chuckled, still slowly stroking me. “Having fun, Tiger?”

“Lots,” I said. “You?”

“The looks on their faces when they come back up to the party is priceless,” Cassidy said. “You make them all so happy. How close are you?”

“All the interruptions, and the orgasms earlier, are keeping me fairly stable,” I said.

“Good,” Cassidy grinned. “Then I can have some fun.” She sat up and let her silver dress slide down her body, baring her breasts to me. Then she pressed her chest down to mine and started making out with me as she stroked my cock a little faster, her tits pressing against me.

For all that I’d enjoyed every moment of Cock Roulette so far, this felt the most familiar. The most comfortable.

“God, I love you, wifey,” I groaned in between kisses.

“I love you too, hubby,” Cassidy said, then licked my lips playfully. “Now kiss me.”

* * *