The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 294

“Yeeeah, Baheela,” I groaned. “God, here it comes.”

“Do it,” Heels panted, sticking out her tongue with a little smirk curling the corner of her lips. “Come all over my face. Fire that big dick off and cover me.”

I had taken over stroking myself as I stood over her, the head of my cock bouncing off of Heels’ tongue as I jacked off and felt the last bubbling rise of the pressure before I groaned and released. The first shot hit her right cheek and trailed into her mouth, and the next one crossed her nose from left to right, catching on her fake lashes. Two more spurts covered her cheeks and lips, and the last one fell onto her tongue and chin. She was laughing and panting happily as I came, while I groaned long and quiet in my throat as I felt the relief of orgasmic bliss.

“Fuuuck,” I sighed, sitting back down on the bed.

“Hmmm, hmm, hmm,” Heels hummed her laughter, then turned and grabbed her phone from where she’d put it down on the floor, shoving it into my hands. “Take a picture.”

I got the camera app open and took a few photos of her grinning and covered in my cum. The pearly white load across her warm brown Pakistani complexion was sexy and filthy and lewd and all sorts of things. When I was done I handed her back that phone and she grinned while she reviewed them.

“Damn, Robbie,” she said. “Well, now I see what all the fuss was about. Perfectly sized dick, big load, and you can take a photo.” She looked up at me. “Still, no falling in love with me.”

“Got it,” I said, giving her a thumbs up.

A knock at the door announced the end of her time.

“Do you need to clean up?” I asked, gesturing to the washroom.

“I’ll handle it over in my room,” she said and stood up.

“Well… thanks,” I said.

“Thank you,” she replied, wiggling her phone. “A couple of those pictures covers like four days of content releases for me. Simps always love seeing my face covered in cum for some reason.”

“Well, you do look pretty like that,” I said, making her chuckle.

Heels went to the door and opened it boldly. “I’m a winner,” she said.

“Hah, nice,” Wanda said. “Did I tell you or what?”

“OK, yes, I admit it. You were right,” Heels answered somewhat cryptically, though I could guess at what Wanda had told her. “Now I need to get this off of me before it drips on my dress or my hair gets in it.”

“Go,” Wanda said with a grin, motioning her friend on and then coming into the cabin. “Hey, Tiger.”

“Hey, gorgeous,” I said and took a big breath. “Fuck, sorry. I’m still a little lightheaded.” Wanda grinned and came over to me, but I stopped her from sitting. “Do a spin for me, babe,” I said. “You make that dress look so good.”

Wanda spun for me slowly, smiling as she did it, and then sat next to me and cupped my cheek with a hand to pull me into a kiss. It was sweet and didn’t include any tongue, but I could feel her want in it.

“Are you playing the game, or are we keeping boundaries?” I asked. “Because even if I hadn’t just popped, I’d be happy to just snuggle up with you.”

She smiled and shook her head. “There is no way I’m not playing,” she said. “I love you too much not to. Honestly, Robbie, I don’t know if it’s possible but I might be even more in lust with you than love, and I love you a hell of a lot.”

“I’m in pretty big lust with you too,” I said, leaning forward and teasing her by almost kissing her but holding back just a fraction. “But are you sure?”

“This fun isn’t about being in a relationship, this is a sex game,” Wanda said.

“Wanda,” I said, changing my tone to more serious. “Are you sure?”

She met my eye and nodded. “I’m sure.”

“Then I really wish I knew how to get you out of this dress,” I said.

She laughed and shook her head. “Not a chance, Tiger. This is Cock Roulette. If I take this dress off I won’t stop at a blowjob. Now lean back, I want to show you how much lust I really feel for you as I suck you hard again.”

Wanda had me groaning quickly, and within a couple of minutes I was getting hard again, and then she was working with my fully hard tool. She took her mouth off of me and leaned up, jerking me with one hand as she kissed me. “There,” she said. “Nice and hard and ready for round two.”

“Are we there already?” I asked.

She snorted. “How many women have blown you, and how many are left on this trip?”

“Um,” I had to do the mental math quickly. “Nine, including you. That leaves Ginnie, Sherry and Heather. Oh- Well, I guess if Terra is right and Ginnie is hooking up with JC, that is everyone.”

“Nine women,” Wanda said with a little smirk, still stroking me. “You do realise that’s a ridiculous number, right?”

“Of course I do,” I said, raising a hand to cup her jaw and run a thumb across her cute as hell apple cheek. “But I’m only in love with seven of them, does that help?”

Wanda snorted again and rolled her eyes. “Hardly,” she said. “Other than Heels, who else isn’t on the Love List?”

“Zenya,” I said. “Though that could change in an instant if she wants to pursue something.”

Wanda shook her head. “It’s a little insane that I’m leaving my cuckold husband to be in a polygamous relationship. Talk about frying pans and fires, or pots and kettles.”

I kissed her softly. “It’s different because everything is in the open.”

“I know,” she said softly. She kissed me again. “I love you, Robbie. And I can’t wait to make it official.”

“Me neither,” I said.

A knock at the door had us both glancing at it.

“Round two?” I asked.

“Mhmm,” Wanda smiled. Then she raised her voice a little. “Come in.”

Becca opened the door and entered, smiling as she saw Wanda with her hand still on my hard cock, slowly stroking me. “So, having fun with Cock Roulette still, darling?” she asked me.

“It’s been a wild ride,” I said.

“Heels got a load out of him,” Wanda said, letting go of me and standing up. “But I got him nice and ready for you, babe.”

“Thanks, hon,” Becca said and hugged her old friend, kissing her on the cheek.

“So what’s round two?” I asked.

Wanda smirked broadly and shook her head, walking out of the room and closing the door behind her.

“Round two, my handsome, rugged, hung lover,” Becca said as she slipped the shoulder straps of her little black dress off and let it fall down her hips and slide to the floor. “Is anything goes.”

* * *