The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 295

“Oh, fuck, Robbie,” Becca moaned.

I was sitting on the edge of the bed and she was clinging to me as she straddled my lap. My hands were on her ass, helping her raise and lower herself as she fucked me and breathed sexy little things into my ear.

“Becca,” I groaned, tilting my head to find and catch her lips with mine in a steamy kiss.

“Fuck, darling,” she whispered. “God you fill me up perfectly.”

I brought my lips lower to nibble on the side of her neck as she tossed her hair to one side. She was warm and delicious and-

Knock-knock.

“Fuck,” she grunted, then laughed a little. “Fuck, five minutes was not enough time.”

I caught her lips in another kiss before she dismounted from me and we both blew out long breaths. “I can’t let that be the last time this trip, sugar,” I said.

“I know what you mean,” she said, bringing a hand down and running a finger through her pussy lips. “But it might be. Just know that I’m deep in it with you now, Robbie. And I promise I have a plan.”

“I can’t wait to hear it,” I said.

Becca picked her dress up off the floor and slipped it on, then found her thong and carried it to the door with her. She opened it and took Cattie’s hand, pulling her in. “Use every second,” Becca told my other girlfriend. “Five minutes is shorter than you think.”

“Thanks for the tip,” Cattie said with a smile, then turned to me while Becca was still slipping on her thong in the doorway before leaving. Cattie immediately came to me and turned around. “Help me out of this, Tiger.”

It took me about twenty seconds to help her unbutton and zip the dress, and she peeled herself out of the corset top and then quickly shucked off her panties. “How would you—” she started, but I grabbed her and spun her around, picking her up a little to put her on her hands and knees on the bed.

“I want every part of you, Catherine,” I grunted as I lined my cock up with her pussy and teased my way inside. “But we don’t have the time tonight.”

“Fuck me, Master,” she moaned with a big grin, tossing her hair wildly and looking at me over her shoulder.

I fucked her fast and hard, her ass clapping against my hips. After a bit she sat up straight, pressing her back to my chest as I kept thrusting, and she pulled my hands to her bouncing tits. I mauled them and found her nipples, tweaking them softly.

We were both panting and fucking at each other, completely lost in the rhythm and the feel, when the next knock came at the door.

“Fuck!” Cattie groaned. She fell forward, my cock pulling from her as I groaned in frustration. “God, that’s such a tease,” she panted.

I flipped her over and leaned over her, kissing her roughly and then pressing my forehead to hers. “We’ll have time together when you come back to Vegas with Cass and I, and I plan on using every minute.”

“I can’t wait,” she said, then pecked my lips.

She didn’t bother putting the dress back on. Instead, she grabbed a pair of her sweatpants and one of my sweaters. “You don’t mind, right?” she asked.

“Of course not,” I said, thinking that I was about to need to double my wardrobe if all of my girlfriends wanted to borrow my clothes at any given time.

“The party is still going on up there, but Heather took Sherry down to their room,” Cattie said and made a face. “And JC got seduced by Ginnie. That means it’s just us girls in the game, so it won’t look weird if I come up like this.”

“OK, babe,” I said, hugging her once she was dressed. I kissed her cheek and escorted her to the door.

Cattie stepped out and laughed as Zenya gave a big ‘Whoop!’ as I pulled her inside.

“God, I want you,” I growled as I had the curvier redhead in my arms.

“Mmm, I want you to,” she said.

I didn’t even strip her naked. Standing right there in the open space of the cabin I lifted the bottom of Zenya’s pretty gold dress and yanked down her thong. I lifted her leg by the thigh and she realised what I was doing and helped hold it up as I fished my cock at her pussy and found her entrance.

We both moaned as I pushed into her standing up, and she hooked that raised leg around me as I began to thrust.

“Fuck, Robbie,” she gasped. “Fuck me like an animal. God, that’s good. Fuck! You’re fucking me so good already.”

I kissed her roughly, one hand firmly on the small of her back to keep her steady while my other hand wove my fingers through her hair. Then I dropped that hand to her chest, mashing her breast. She quickly wriggled her shoulder straps down and pulled her tits out, and I leaned my head down to kiss and lick at her breasts as she arched her back to push them up to me.

It might not have been the most conducive position for fucking, but it felt raw and real. I was taking her, and she was thrilled to be taken. Still, I wanted more, and I brought both my hands back to her meaty ass and picked her up fully. She gasped and wrapped both legs around me now, humping me as I held her up. I turned and walked us to the bed, laying her down and fucking her in missionary position with a lot more leverage.

I was just starting to hit a solid rhythm when the knock came.

“Fuck!” Zenya grunted loudly. “Go away!”

“Fuck you, it’s my turn,” Terra called from the hallway, and I could hear the giggle in her voice.

“I don’t want to stop,” Zenya gasped as I drove deep into her in one final thrust and then slowly pulled out.

“I don’t either,” I said.

“I don’t know if we can make this happen again though,” she sighed. “There’s a lot to get done tomorrow.”

“Tell me this at least,” I said. “No matter what else you might decide, when we’re at the same Con, are you open to seeing me again?”

“Fuck yes,” she said. She slowly sat up and started to adjust her dress to cover herself.

“And just so I know since it might be relevant, are you open to playing with the others?”

She stood up, straightening out the bottom of her dress and now looking fully put together, and then kissed me. “I’m bisexual,” she said. “I only really date guys, but ladies are awesome. I’m down for threesomes, foursomes, however many girlfriends want to be involved. Kay?”

“Can’t wait,” I said. Then I held her hips for one last moment. “But, to be clear, because I’ve been told I need to be very clear about this with you, I want you and I could see myself falling for you, OK?”

“I hear you,” she said with a softer smile, patting my chest with both hands. “And I could see that for me too. I just need to figure out if the rest of it is what I want.”

“OK,” I said and gave her one last little peck on the lips.

Zenya stooped and picked up her thong, pressing it into my hand. “That, you can keep,” she said with a smirk. “I know you aren’t the kind of guy who would keep trophies, but you earned it.”

I chuckled and stowed it in one of the drawers that I’d put my clothes in as she left, and Terra came in.

* * *